Finale

Wrong Number

The first part of training was finding your name on the list and getting into the group of four you had been assigned to. You were placed in group eight under Block B's Zico.

"Hi, I'm Zico, just lending a helping hand, they weren't expecting so many applicants. So introduce yourselves and we'll begin."

"Hi, I'm Lee Nicolas, I've been dancing for six years professionally and I'm very well versed in ballet, jazz and tap. i'm twenty three"

"Jang Hyukmin, three years of professional dance, tried to join last year didn't make the cut so i'm back again this year. I'm twenty one"

"Kim Itsuno, I taught myself and have no professional training and i'm only nineteen" you said in a very low tone.

"Hwang Dongya, I'm me, you'll see my potential eventually, I'm the oldest in this group so I won't say my age."

"Alright now that the introduction is over I'm giving you all nicknames because I will forget your names before the day ends." Zico said laughing. " Now your Nic" He said tossing a name tag to Nicolas. "Your Minnie." He said tossing one to Hyukmin. "Your Itsu maknae" He said tossing you yours " and the ajhumma is now D.Y. Enjoy your new names. who's the thinnest amoung you?"

"I'm 63kg." You said raising your hand.

"Okay Itsu Maknae your going to be the girl in our group." Zico said throwing a wig and dress at you.

_____

"Hey, SunWoo that might be Itsy in Zico's group!"

"Maybe, we'll find out Channie."

"Go over there and find out!" He said pushing SunWoo in your direction

"No! Let's get back to our groups."

______

~GROUP EIGHT REPORT TO THE STAGE~

After your hilarious performance you couldn't wait to get out of the dress Zico had forced you into. Afterwards you had a break and went to the restroom.

"Why won't this faucet work." You said getting angry that you couldn't get it to turn on.

"Your a trainee aren't you?"

"Yeah is it that obvious?"

"Here, the faucet is tap on, tap off."

"Thanks."

"I'm Baro, by the way."

"From B1A4?"

"Yeah." He replied smiling.

"I'm Kim, Kim Itsuno, it's nice to meet you. Excuse me I need to grab a towel." You stared at baro who was frozen in place in front of the dispenser.

"I'm sorry." He replied grabbing his phone.

When you reached the door, your phone went off. You grabbed it as you opened the door.

From: SunCha

I think I'm staring at you.

Before you could put it back in your pocket Baro grabbed it and pulled his phone out as he dialed a number into yours.

"Uh can I have my phone back please?" You asked reaching for it.

"Your my Itsy." he said pulling you away from the open door. "I found my Itsy" he said hugging you tightly.

"Can you let me go, I don't know you." He let go immediately.

"Here, dial your number in my phone, and look at yours." He said giving you both phones.

You did so and were shocked by the results. Your phone lit up with his name. "How? This is impossible SunCha is a woman."

"I'm SunCha, my full name is Cha SunWoo, or Baro as most people call me. Your the person i've been in love with over the passed year."

"Your my SunCha." You stood emotionless looking at Baro as he grabbed your face and pulled it to his.

"Your my Itsy." He said kissing you as softly as he could.

_____

At the end of the day you made the cut and were now a trainee of WM entertainment. Along with your team mates D.Y. and Minnie. Baro came to congradulate you but had to leave with B1A4 shortly after for a schedule. You went with your fellow trainees, Zico and Jaehyo to have a celebratory dinner.

To: Baro ;)

Come visit me sometime, here's my address ...