Itsuno

Wrong Number

From: SunCha

Hey Itsy did you sleep well? Wakey! Wakey!

To: SunCha

Thanks for waking me up, I don't have my audition until 8:30 :P

From: SunCha

Your Welcome, Is it so horrible to want a morning chat before I go to work? :(

To: SunCha

It's too early :( How do you manage this?

From: SunCha

My hyung will drag me out of bed if I don't get up.

To: SunCha

So what are your plans this beautiful day.

From: SunCha

Wake up, bug you, shower, eat, sleep, work, sleep, eat, sleep, work, sleep, come home, sleep, eat, bug you, sleep. Oh and did i mention sleep? ;)

To: SunCha

No, you left that out. :P

From: SunCha

You out of bed yet?

To: SunCha

Yes, I am my 'lovely' sister is banging on the door as we speak.

From: SunCha

Have fun, I know she's a blast. :P Don't forget to brush your teeth.

To: SunCha

You too :P

From: SunCha

Behind your ears as well.

To: SunCha

Yes, UMMA, Now i've got to go. She's getting louder. bug me later?

From: SunCha

I promise >:]

_____

"ITSUNO KIM open this damn door now!!!!"

"Good morning to you too princess." You said opening the door and standing aside to let her in.

"Were you talking to that dumb b***h again!"

"Watch your tounge in my house." You said doing your best to hide your anger.

"This shack is not a house little brother or should I say sister." Erika said heading for your window.

"Why are you here this time Erika." You said sitting on the couch.

"Your audition will be your ultimate fail, you should have listened to Appa." She then turned from the window to you and looked you in the eyes. "Stay away from my Kyu. He doesn't like boys the way you do, such a disgrace you are. I'm so glad you left before you could shame the family."

"My attraction to him is none of your business and I know the feelings aren't returned so why come here."

"Is it so wrong to visit you, don't you miss your big sister at all." She said chuckling as she headed for the door.

*Alert tone.*

"There she is again, knowing you it's probably a he." Erika said as you slammed the door in her face and locked it.

From: SunCha

I hope she doesn't say too much this time. Please be okay until I can bug you again! :(

"Perfect timing as always" you said heading for your shower.