Welcome!

The Show

You hurridly picked up your phone dialing the number. 

'Yah! Oh Sehun! Did you get in?'

'Yeah! I did. What about you and Chaerin?'

'YES! WE GOT IN!!' Chaerin yelled into the phone. 

'We all get to go to the same school!' I squealed.

'What are you going to major in?'

You and Sehun replied at the same time. 'Dance.'

'And photography.' you added.

'Chaerin. You?'

'Vocals of course.'

You all chatted for a while until Sehun had to go and pack his stuff.

'Bye Sehun!'

'See you at the dorms.'

After he hung up yyou and Chaerin started cheering and squealing.

'I can't believe we're actually going to one of the top art schools in the country!'

'Yes. I can smell it now. Glossy dance floors. Shiny mirrors and...CLEAN BATHROOMS!! OH MY GOD!'

'God Bless the world.'

While you all where 'blessing' everything in sight your  moms called you guys down for dinner.

'Girls! Dinner's ready!'

You shuffled downstairs and sat at the table. 

'Oh! Our daughters are growing up so well!' Chaerin's mom smiled.

'Yes. I can't believe their going to such a prestigious high school.'

You and Chaerin beamed at each other.

------------------

You two had already packed everything and where heading out the door. 

'Promise us you'll visit on breaks, yeah?'

'Yes, moms.'  you smiled at them then tears started to fill your eyes. Chaerin was already crying. 

'I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS!' she blurted out.

She hugged her mom tightly. She was loosing the color in her face but she smiled down at her daughter. You held your arms out and hugged your mother, tears running down your face. 

'I promise to visit you guys every chance I get.'

She laughed. 'Hon you don't have to visit us all the time. Just once in a while.' She held your face in her hands and wiped the tears with her thumbs.

'I'm gonna miss y'all so much.' 

'We're gonna miss you too, mom. Make sure you take care of yourself.' 

After 6 minutes of goodbyes, you and Chaerin left for the bus.

-------------------

'Yah, EunHye-ah.'

You took your attention off of the road and directed it to Chaerin. 

'What do think the school is gonna be like?'

'I think it's going to be filled with a whole bunch of talented students wanting to accomplish their life long dreams. But, to be honest, I'm looking forward to the bathroom. Just imagine how clean it would be. Do you think it'll smell like strawberries? I bet it'll smell like strawberries.'

Chaerin looked so weirded out. 'What's up with you and bathrooms?' 

'I just never have been in a nice bathroom whose stalls don't smell like piss all the time.'

She nodded. 'That's true.'

She started violently shaking your arm.

'What?'

'Do you think there will be any cute boys. You know, besides Sehun.'

'I don't know. I'ts a rich school, so I'm pretty sure there will be good looking people.'

'Also true.'

You both arrived at the front of the school, gawking at its gates.

'This is crazy.'

'Those gates are bigger that my house!' Chaerin exclaimed.

'I know.'

While you were staring stupidly at the gates. Sehun had walked up behind you and tapped you on the shoulders. You spun around.

'Oh. It's just you.

'Well I feel loved.' he rolled his eyes and strode past you both. You quickly followed him as he walked to the front office. 

You all were greated by a tall lady wearing a business suit, and holding some documents that had your names on them. She handed them all out and. Gave you each a smile. 

'These are important documents that you need to fill out and return along with maps and schedules etc. You can just give the documents to your homeroom teacher, or bring them to me. My office is right over there. Any questions?'

You all shook your heads.

'That's perfect. Um...just wait here and I'll get one of the students to give you a tour of our school.'

'Okay.'

'Luhan. Over here please.'

Out came a chinese boy about Sehun's height. He had an attractive 'baby face' and an interesting eye-smile.

'Do you think you could show them around the school please?' He nodded and introduced himself.

'Hello, my name is Luhan. Nice to meet you.' He bowed and all three of you bowed right back.

'Well let's get going.' He led the way out of the office.

He showed you the classrooms, the club rooms, the bathrooms, that you had made sure to keep the location of at the back of your mind for later, and the dorms. The place was huge, so it took a whole 30 minutes to tour the school. It was a good thing that he showed you to your rooms last so you could just crash. The lady said that you don't have to start your classes until tommorow. When you unlocked your dorm, all you could say was 'Woah.'

The dorm room was big. It had a big couch a full sized kitchen and a luxurious bathroom. It was like a rich person's 2 bedroom 1 bath house. After unpacking all of your belonings, you went over to Chaerin's dorm room. Just like yours it was luxurious. Except her furniture had a mix of gold, ang black. It fit her well.

'Wow. This is amazing!.' You breathed.

'It sure as hell is!'

'Wanna go check out Sehun's?'

Thankfully your rooms were all on the same floor.

You went up to his dorm and knocked on his door. 

'Annyeong, Chingu!'

"Hello...?'

You both strode past him into his new room. Almost everything was wood. It had a very home-y feeling. Chaerin plopped herself down onto the couch with you sitting next to her. Sehun sat on his table in front of you, elbows on his knees and hands clasped together.

'So what do you think?'

Chaerin answered first. 'I think it has a very cozy, home-like feeling. I like all the wood and cloth put together with the variations of brown.' She feigned a sniffle. 'I love it.'

 

Sehun laughed. 'I guess so. It does feel like home.'

He turned to you. 'What do you think Eunhye?'

You were staring into space, so deep in thought that you didn't even hear him talking. You weren't thinking about anything in particular, you were just thinking. 

About life.

All of a sudden you were pulled back into reality. You blinked a couple of times and looked at Sehun.

'What?'

'...What do you think about my dorm room?'

'It's great...?' then it clicked. You whispered.'the bathroom...'

'Oh yeah. I have to take her to her beloved bathroom. Haha. I sound like a mother. Anyways, let's go Eunhye.'

'Kay. Later Sehun.'

'Later...I guess.'

I completely forgot about her infatuation with clean bathrooms. Cute

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that chapter was...weird. I'm just typing this from off the top of my head, So i apologize for something that might go wrong. Thank You for people that subscribed to my story for subscribing to my story. I will try to get to exo and bommie soon, just...not right...now...

Well anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my story and I will try to update tommorow.

Thanks again. 

lol I have a problem.