You'll never know if the game has more players.

Let's Play a Love Game, Choi Minho

 

[Minho's POV]

"Oppa! Is it true you're dating Krystal?"

"Oppa, I thought you liked me!"

"Oppa I'm prettier, you should date me instead!" 

Yes, yes, I know there's probably a thousand things prettier than Krystal, but anything to get my Ssul bunny. An hour after the announcement, and the whole company is already buzzing. Well that's what I thought until I reached the silent cafeteria that had all eyes on me. "What's going on?" I turned to Changmin, who was my best source for news. "Minho, everyone knows you like Sulli, so why would you date Krystal?" He put his hands on his hips and gave me this 'I know exactly what's going on' face. I hesitated. What if the game got exposed? What would happen then? Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into a back hug. I turned around to see Krystal with a small smile, tightening her grasp.

"Jagiya, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" A forced aegyo was coming out of as she slowly pulled away. "Sorry Soojungie~ I forgot to tell you where I was." I replied.

Ugh aegyo makes me puke, but I had to endure it for Sulli. The conversation continued to the point where we were both pinching each others' cheeks. "Aigoo, you're so cute Soojungie." A glare came out of her eyes before adding "Jagiya, you're even cuter." She pinched me even harder, which made me yelp, but was quickly covered with her giggling.

The whole cafeteria was now cooing at me and Krystal, but that was quickly silenced when Taemin and Sulli walked in. It became awkward for a few moments until Taemin broke the silence. "Umm so you guys were serious?" He and Sulli looked at each other before turning their attention back to me and Krystal. "Yeah, got a problem?" I swung my hand around Krystal's shoulder. Sulli stepped up with a surprised face and yelled out "No! No! Oppa we really don't have any problem at all." She smiled sweetly and walked away before dragging Taemin away with her. Me and Krystal exchanged glances before giving each other fist bumps. "Score! I think Taemin's jealous!" Krystal said enthusiastically. She was right, he did have some sad tone to his voice, but what about Sulli? She didn't seem jealous at all. This game wasn't working out so well for me. Krystal must be some mind reader because she suddenly said, "Don't worry oppa, we'll get Sulli jealous in no time!"  

 

 

[Krystal's POV]  

Victoria and Luna constantly stared at me and then at each other.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I threw a pillow at them to get their attention. "Just a little suspicious Krystal, we thought you hated Minho." Luna explained while Victoria nodded her head in agreement. I had to admit, my group wasn't the smartest, but they certainly noticed when something was out of place. I bit my lip before being interrupted by Victoria. "Start talking Krystal." Both were now staring at me intensly, waiting for my explanation. "It's just one of those of stories where they hate each other and uhh" Victoria and Luna shook their heads. "Opposites attract?" They shook their heads again. They were on the verge of finding out about the game. What do I do? What do I say?

A cheerful Sulli entered the room, getting rid of the current tension in the air. "Krystal! I'm so happy for you and Minho!" Wait was she jealous at all? A guy that has been admiring her for over a year was now dating me, doesn't that irritate her in any way? It would annoy the hell out of me. I noticed Victoria and Luna exchange glances again. Hmm, wait a minute, something was suspicious. There was some sort of situation going on right now, I could tell. Was Sulli hiding something?

"Sulli-ah, what's wrong?" She shrugged, her eyes getting watery by the minute. Luna, Victoria, and I surrounded her, hoping for an answer. "I-I have to go!" She pushed us out of the way and left the room.

 

     

[Minho's POV]

Taemin ruffled his hair, frustration flowing out of his eyes. I've been observing him for a while, and that's all he's been doing. 'Observing him' probably sounds creepy, but ever since what happened in the cafeteria, he's been acting pretty weird.

"Hey Taemin, is there something wrong?" He quickly looked up, his eyes widening almost as wide as mine. "N-no hyung there's nothing wrong! I just need some fresh air, that's all!" He ran out of the room, not even having time to close the door. Geez, what was his problem?    

 

 

[No one's POV]

"We should stop."

The sobbing boy looked up and slightly nodded, but still cried slightly. The girl sat down beside him, trying to comfort him. "It got too out of hand." she said, patting his back slowly. He nodded again and stood up to leave before stopping in his tracks, and turning around. "By the way," She looked up.

"Game over."  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating, the server change thing didn't let me update my story. By the way, if this is going too fast please tell me. It's only the second chapter, and I'm already adding a twist. Oh & thank you to those who voted for the side couple, still not sure which one I'm gonna add in the story. One thing's for sure though, this story will contain Minstal, Taestal, and Minsul. A lot of people want Taelli, so I'll probably add that in too. For now, I hope you enjoy this y story.

{Replies}

{nisaloveminstal -- I'm glad you like the story so far. I hope chapter 2 satisfies you enough c:

{queenpi -- Who wouldn't be jealous of Minho and Krystal's love? xD I ship both too c: Lucky for you, both are going to be in the story.

{key2myheartkat -- I was originally thinking of that plot, but I don't know I might add some twists :3

Thank you for all the comments <3 Sorry if I didn't reply to yours ;w; 

 

Update 8/26/12: Finally got my chapter back after about a month. I'll post chapter three soon, sorry for the long wait.

I hope this Minstal gif makes you happier c: