A game?

Let's Play a Love Game, Choi Minho

[Krystal's POV]

Training 24/7 was not what I intended to happen when I joined SM Entertainment. 

"Krystal, it's fun! Come join!" That's what my liar of a sister told me, and now I was trapped in this building all day expected to perfect my singing, dancing, and acting until my debut. But there was one person I was doing this for, and yet he never noticed me. His name was Lee Taemin.

"Taemin oppa! Help me with this dance move?" He approached me giving off a radiant glow that only the sun could produce. "Sure Krystal, first you go like-- OPPA!" Sulli ran up to Taemin, and clung to his arm. Aigoo, this happened all the time. Whenever I got my chance with Taemin, Sulli came and ruined my chance. It's not that I hated Sulli, I just needed her away from Taemin.

"You can practice with me Soojung." I turned around and frowned at the tall figure upon me. Ughh, Minho. Honestly, I didn't know why all the female trainees liked him, he wasn't that good looking, well sure he had some good points, but then you would have to know his personality too, which was by the way, cocky.

"Minho, I wouldn't take dance lessons from you, even if you were the last person on Earth." He scowled, but it quickly turned into a smile when Sulli passed by him. I rolled my eyes. What a loser, going head over heels for someone, wait a minute. Aren't I head over heels too? So I just basically insulted myself too. Wow, great job Krystal.

"Yah, are you just going to mumble to yourself all day?" I stopped and glared at him. I thought I made it clear that I didn't want dance lessons, let alone from him, Choi Minho.

"I don't want to learn how to da-- Not about that stupid! Come here." He motioned me to come closer to him. "What is it?" I groaned, I didn't want to talk to Minho right now, let alone have a whole conversation with him. "You like Taemin right? And I like Sulli." I nodded, we were both aware of each other's crushes, but I still didn't see the point of this conversation. "So don't you think we should do something?" I was confused. What was his point exactly? "What are you talking about?" He rolled his big froggy eyes, which is not attractive. People with big froggy eyes should not roll their eyes. "I overheard you talking to Jessica yesterday about how Sulli bothers your relationship with Taemin." Wait he heard that? He was eavesdropping the whole time? I hope he didn't hear about the other things. "What's it to ya?" His eyes widened and were filled with excitement. I didn't know his eyes could get any wider. "Well Taemin happens to interfere with my relationship with Sulli. Shouldn't we do something?" This time I rolled my eyes. I couldn't imagine Minho and Sulli 'in a relationship', I knew he was crushing on her, but I could never imagine them being together.

"You have no relationship with her."

"Just like you don't have one with Taemin."

"So?"

"Shouldn't we help each other then?" I bit my lip. He had a point. We were both pretty popular, him being the frog prince, and me as the little sister of the ice princess. "What are you intending Minho?" The smile he had was starting to fade. "I'm just saying, if we joined forces then maybe we could both get what we want." I cleared my throat which surprised him at first, but then a smile up to his ears formed on his face. "What are YOU intending Krystal?" I was getting an idea, and whenever I had an idea, my eyes always got this little sparkle, I guess he noticed it. Minho's smile didn't drop even once. Didn't it hurt him? I guess he was anticipating my idea. Finally, I decided to tell this froggy my plan. "Why don't we play a game?" His smile wasn't  there anymore. Instead his mouth was wide open, forming a perfect 'O'.

"A game?" I had to admit that 'a game' wasn't the best plan, but it could be worth a try.

"Explain to me this about this game." I laughed at how he emphazied at the word 'game'. I assumed that he thought the game I was talking about was tag, or hide-and-seek. 

"Well Minho, this game isn't one that children play. What if we pretend to date each other, and get them jealous?" He still looked pretty surprised, but then suddenly burst in to laughter. I pouted, I thought it was actually a pretty good plan. It went on like that for a minute then he stopped. "Wait you're serious?" I nodded.

"You hate me though." 

"I'll endure it for Taemin."

"What if they don't notice?"

"Oh, they will."

"How do you know?" I huffed. This frog was getting me frustrated. "Look Minho, if you don't want to become Sulli's future boyfriend, I understand." I started to walk away, but got quickly pulled back. "Okay, but how is this game going to start?" I smirked. "Like this."

"OH MY GOSH YES MINHO! I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU!" I gave him a tight hug, which I quickly regretted because we were both really hot and sweaty. However, this managed to attract attention from the whole room. Everyone raised their eyebrows, not ready to believe the news, but I figured it would eventually get to them.

Alright Minho, this is the beginning of our Game.

 

 

"I just don't get it Stal, I thought you hated him." Amber was looking straight at me with these eyes that told me she was gonna kill me any second. She and I had equal hate for Minho's cockiness. "Well I just fell for his charms and charisma." I puked. Well I sort of puked. If you count puking, and swallowing it back, then yes I did. Amber's gaze was beginning to make me feel uncomfortable, to the point I started shifting around. "I don't believe it. What did he do to you? Did he pay you? How much? Can I get half?" Her questions were making dizzy. "No Amber, he did not pay me, and if he did I certainly would not give you half." She scowled then left me alone in the practice room. Time alone was just what I needed, I never wanted to think so much in my entire life. I was still quite unsure of this game. Was it the right choice? Would it make both Sulli and Taemin jealous? Would they even notice? Minho was right. This game wasn't a good idea at all, I blame myself for thinking of it. But then again it could turn out positive. Ugh, was the game good or bad? I can't decide.

"Krystal?" I looked up, it was Taemin.

"Hm?" He started playing with his fingers.

"Uhm, are you really dating Minho?" I hesitated, I wasn't really dating him, but I had to say yes.

"Yeah, I am." I lied. I can't believe I just lied to my crush. I never had a real conversation with my Taemin, and now I was already lying to him. Krystal, you are a terrible person.

"Oh." Even I could hear the tiny bit sadness in his voice, which means the plan is working. Yes! I wonder if Minho's gotten any positive reactions from this game. I hope so, because I wanted to continue with it.      

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well here's the first chapter for you guys! :3 I have to admit it's not the best, but I hope you still like it. Thank you for the 22 subs, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry if this first chapter isn't as good as you might have anticipated, I'm still a rookie writer. This is my first time writing a Minstal story, so it might be bad. By the way, I was going to make this in to a high school themed story, but I figured that I had enough of those so this story is before f(x)'s debut while they're training, and SHINee is helping them. I'm planning on having a side couple, but I'm not sure which couple, so I'll leave you guys to decide on that. For now, try to enjoy the story <33