Owwwh shut up!

She Just Joined a Boy Group! [ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ]

 

Next day…

 

“GET UP ALL OF YOU. DING DONG, DING DONG. IT’S TIME TO GET UP. WE HAVE A FULL DAY OF PACKING UP AND MOVING ON YOU GUYS. IT’S 5 AM ALREADY. WE HAVE NO TIME-“

“FOR THE SAKE OF BLUE ICE CREAM, SHUT UP RICKY!”

“But CAP hyung, it’s 5 AM. Manager Hyung is coming to pick us up, were leaving at 8AM, like in 3 hours maybe” Ricky while staring at CAP. CAP instead, glared at Ricky.  

“Where are we going?!” Neil said, all sleepy.

“Umm, to the new dorm?” Ricky shrugged.

“OH MY GOD, SO WERE GOING TODAY?!” Minjun woke up and screamed all of a sudden, making all Teen Top horrified.

“God, Minjun, never do that again, my heart almost dropped to my stomach!” Chunji said, holding his chest with his right hand.

“HEHEHEHE, SORRY HYUNG” Minjun replied loudly, scratching her head. 

“So, were going today right?!” L.Joe asked, with his sleepy voice and bed hair, Minjun stared at him for a while then looked away to avoid eye contact.

“YUP YUP, AND YOU GUYS BETTER HURRY UP AND GET READY!” Ricky said and ran out of the room that all of us were sleeping in.

“Oh gosh” Changjo mumbled and lazily got up from his bed.

Everyone got up and fought about who’s gonna use this one bathroom to shower first. An hour later, everyone showered and started to pack their clothing up.

Since Minjun’s and L.Joe’s closet are next to each other, L.Joe and Minjun sat next to each other and started to pack up.

“So, L.Joe-ah, how are you today?!” Minjun asked, trying to break the silent.

“I’m so nervous about today” L.Joe replied with a smile.

“Why?” Minjun asked while picking some of her clothing and putting it inside her bag.

“Umm, because ya know, were moving into a new dorm, a new life, new situations, new… stuff” L.Joe said while trying to secretly pick between his pink and purple boxers.

“The pink one is nice” Minjun said, trying not to laugh.

“Humm?!”

“I said the pink boxers are nice, lol. However, you should not be nervous about it, you should be exited, like me” Minjun said while putting a big smile on her face.

“Hehehe, such a cutie” L.Joe whispered while putting his pink boxers inside the bag.

“Are you guys done?!” CAP came in.

“Almost!” Minjun and L.Joe replied at the same time.

“Humm, sure! Hurry up” CAP replied while giving them a confused look.

“How can I see them as twins sometimes?! Strange” CAP titled his head and whispered while leaving his room. A minute later Ricky came in running.

“Hyung, hyung, did you see my blue shirt?!” Ricky said and sat in front of Minjun.

“Yes, after I washed it for you, I put it in the balcony to dry, you’ll find it there” Minjun patted Ricky’s hair and smiled, L.Joe kept staring at her.

“Thanks hyung!” Ricky replied and walked out.

“Woaah, you really look like an Umma” L.Joe said and laughed.

“Owwh shut up flower boy, I’m going to check on Niel hyung” Minjun got up and walked out.


 

An hour and a half later.

“EVERYONE, MANAGER HYUNG IS HERE!”

“Oh, is it 8AM already?” CAP asked

“We didn’t even had breakfast” Niel pouted

“Hehehe don’t worry guys, I’ll cook something delicious in the new room” Minjun said while clapping her hand and jumping.

“Hehe, okay, I’ll consider that as a promise you cute head!” Chunji pointed at Minjun and carried his bags to the van, as everyone did that later.

“Here, let me carry that for you” L.Joe said and carried Minjun’s big luggage.

“B-but I can do that by myself!”  

“Oh shut up!”

“You shut up!”

“No, you shut up”

“I said you sh-“

“OH BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR!”


 

“OHMYGOSH I’M SO EXITED TO SEE THE NEW DORM”

“I KNOW! OHH I WONDER IF I’ll GET MY OWN ROOM”

“OH SHUT UP, I WONDER IF WE HAVE MORE THAT ONE TV”

“OH I-“

“Aren’t you guys gonna shut up?!” CAP scolded Minjun, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. Who were fanboying hard about the new dorm/home.

 

Two hours later, they arrived to a town, a green town, full of grass and nature.

“Woaah, this is so beautiful!” Minjun jumped from her place and sat on L.Joe’s lap just to see through the window. She didn’t know that L.Joe was turning into a red tomato from the too much blushing.

“A-a-am I dreaming?! CAP said slowly.

“I don’t know!” Chunji replied while looking also.

“Someone pinch me now” Ricky said.

“OWWWCH NOT THAT HARD CHANGJO!”

“Well at least no one is dreaming!” Niel said

“WERE HERE!” Manager said and stopped in front of a modern dorm.

 

 

“OH MY GOSH THIS HOUSE IS SO COOL!” L.Joe shouted and jumped of the car.


 

Oh well I’m just going to go write the next chappie. Sorry for the lame chapter by the way!