Accidently kiss you O_O

She Just Joined a Boy Group! [ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ]

 

(A/N: remember friends this is a flashback^^)


Previously…

 

“WOHOO LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!” Ricky shouted when we arrived to the karaoke. Chunji held the snacks bag and L.Joe held the drinks bag, I didn’t know who to help but I decided to help Chunji because the there are so many snacks

“Hyung let me help you” I smiled and took half of the bags from Chunji

“Oh, thanks” he smiled back

*Aigoo, he didn’t even bother himself to help me with the bags* L.Joe thought and looked away, I can see that he is Jelly from Chunji hehe 


“Ahem, *cough* Minjun-ah can you help me with my bags?” L.Joe asked

“Sorry hyung, I’m helping Chunji hyung now ” I replied and went inside the karaoke room. Chunji smirked and gave L.Joe one last look before going in with us. L.Joe stayed there hopeless, angry and jalousie

* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? OKAY L.JOE CALM DOWN, It’s not like you love this boy! You just want to be close to his sister!* L.Joe thought to himself and walked inside.

“LETS ROCK AND ROLL BABY!!!” Ricky shouted and started to sing.

Everybody was enjoying the day. Drinking beer, eating snacks and dancing along. But because Changjo is under age he couldn’t drink so he lay down and slept.

Everybody drink nonstop even L.Joe, but he was a strong drinker so he didn’t get drunk like others. Everybody, even I,  started to dance and sing in the karaoke except for L.Joe he was sitting, staring at me for no reason.

Anyway, I ignored him and continued partying like CRAZY!

Soon enough we ran out of beer.

“Yah, Minjun-ah, L.Joe-ah, go buy us some beer” The drunk CAP ordered.

“Okay” I said and dragged L.Joe along with me.

“Hyung, where is the super market?” I asked. I didn’t see clearly because I was kind of drunk also.

“Minjun! Just shut up and follow me” he said and walked away.

I tried to follow him, I couldn’t even walk straight. Soon, we found a close super market.Luckily, no one saw me drunk or my reputation will be ruined. We quickly buied some beer and walked out.

However, we walked back to the karaoke,  and there was some othe drunken old men group. They were singing and dancing and kept pushing us which made L.Joe stuck to the wall.

“Hyung, let me cover you, they might know you and a scandal will happen” I said and stood infront of L.Joe so the people could not recognize him.

Our faces were inches away from each other. And the men didn’t stop dancing the kept pushing us, then one man came and pushed me hard witch made my lips stuck into L.Joe lips.

Our eyes winded and we were speechless, I stayed there frozen like L.Joe did. After 5 seconds L.Joe pushed me away and walked away with his eyes winded. I followed him and my drunken mind didn’t help.

* Yeah!My first kiss was with my bias L.Joe.GOSH, I’M SO HAPPY. L.Joe I’m sure imma you one day* I thought and put my fist in the air and followed L.Joe.

But before we went inside the karaoke room I stopped L.Joe from coming in.

“Oppa, let’s pretend that nothing happened” I accidently said. You know I was drunk

“OPPA?!?!” L.Joe said. *IS HE GAY?* he thought. I remember his face was like (O_O)

“Oh, yeah! Sorry.” I tried to stand straightly.

“Right, I’m supposed to be a man! My fault sorry ‘HYUNG’”  

“UGH! First you kiss me, now you call me Oppa. GO AWAY!!” L.Joe gave me the WTF look and walked away.

“It’s not on purpose, Hyung it was an accident!” I followed him until we reached the karaoke

In the karaoke, we kept partying and I got more drunk. We left home in the midnight.

It took me a week to remember what happened. But every time L.Joe brings the subject up I pretend to not remember anything.

I wonder how long this is gonna take. Still, he treats me strange but gets jelly when I’m close to others; I really don’t understand you L.Joe. Do you like me or do you hate me?  

 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

 


 

OKAY, that was awesome (To me i don't know about you) keke ^^ 

i'll die if that happened =D 

so, you like the chapter?

Anyong :)