morning star..

Morning Star (Attempt Sequel to "Brightest Star")

 

after the incident at the night club and meeting a so-called yoon doojoon, yoseob went straight home. he walks for god knows how long just to go home. yoseob was used to this..

 

yoon doojoon.. yoon doojoon.. he was, really.. attractive..

 

he reached his home. he opened the door and went straight to the living room. the lights was off so he turned it on..

 

"im home guys.."

 

yoseob said to the two man cuddling in the sofa. his dormmate, kikwang and dongwoon..

 

"stop staining the sofa with sweat, saliva and..and..your liquids.."

yoseob stated to the two who was really in beyond cuddling..

 

"hyung, get used to this will you?.."

kikwang said. him and dongwoon sit back. yoseob just sat on the ground to rest his legs..

 

"how's the evening hyung?.. did you caught many?.."

dongwoon asked yoseob..

 

'i almost got caught woonie.. and yeah, he caught me stealing his wallet.. aish that stupid man..'

yoseob said while thumping his legs on the floor like a little kid..

 

yes, yoseob, kikwang and dongwoon steals things for a living. thiefs to be exact. they all met at an orphanage and started to get along. they never get adopted and never had a chance to go to school. illiterate thieves?.. no, they self study but that was not enough to have a good life. so they thought of an easiest way to survive. stealing..

 

"what happened?.. tell us.."

kikwang said and started to get closer to yoseob.

 

"that stupid man wants to kiss me, so yeah, i kiss him back and started to roam his pockets. i really got his wallet that time. but i was thirsty so i drank the cocktail on the table and.."

yoseob hesitates for a while and continued.. "that stupid man, he mixed something in my drink. i thought i was really gonna die or be sent to the police.."

 

"so, what happened after that hyung?.. you didnt get any money?.. even for buying a pack of ramen only?.."

said dongwoon. a little worried since they dont have something to eat tonight but a box of kimchi left over from last night's dinner..

 

"ofcourse i tried to run.. but then.. i bump into someone.. a guy.."

yoseob stopped and form a grin in his lips. the two other males saw it..

 

yoon doojoon.. can i see you again?.. even in the morning?..

 

"the guy caught you because of another guy?.. yet your smiling.."

kikwang coldly said. he knows the meaning of the grin plastered in yoseob's pouty lips..

 

"yes, but no.. that guy bumped to me saved me.. when i was almost get laid at the alley from the fire exit.."

yoseob said exasperately.. its like he was narrating a fairytale story of him and the brave man..

 

"stop saying 'the guy' and 'the guy'.. its confusing hyung.."

dongwoon nags his hyung and yoseob just throw dagger using his eye..

 

"doojoon.. his name is yoon doojoon.."

yoseob said. still grinning like crazy..

 

"who's doojoon?.. 'the guy' or the 'other guy'.."

dongwoon seriously asked leaving a fantasy-dreaming yoseob slap the head of the arabic looking maknae..

 

"just go get something to eat., try the convenient store blocks away.."

yoseob said to dongwoon. pointing his fingers to the front door, telling dongwoon to live..

 

"but hyung, i dont have any money.."

dongwoon replied back whining..

 

"what the hell dongwoon, when yoseob said go to the convenient store blocks away, he doesnt mean you to buy food moron! steal it.."

kikwang said, almost shouting at his favorite maknae and boyfriend.,

 

"i understand hyung.. you dont need to shout.."

then dongwoon left his two hyungs alone..

 

"so, seobbie, that yoon doojoon?..' kikwang stated, looking seriously at yoseob.. 'do you think he's rich?.."

 

"well.. erm.. when he helped me, he told me he will drive me home. i never said yes but i followed him.. he has a luxury car kiki.."

yoseob said teasingly to kikwang.. and continued, "and the surprising part was, he knew my name.. i heard him shout my name.. but he told it was his friend who told him my name.."

 

"still, you didnt get anything?.."

kikwang ask and yoseob just pout..

 

"i told you yoseob, work first before attraction. now, we're totally wasted.."

kikwang said with a sigh after..

 

"we're always wasted and screwed kiki.. it will not change eventhough i got something or not.." yoseob stands up and walk to the door to his room.. "i wont eat.. just let me rest and sleep.." and the conversation was ended with a loud slam of a door..

 

kikwang knew that yoseob did hit jackpot for being with yoon doojoon. everyone knows the great yoon doojoon, or maybe except yoseob since he was never aware of current affairs. but what kikwang was confused at is yoseob was really good in stealing yet, he never stole anything from the guy..

 

the grin, the twinkle in yoseob's eyes and how yoseob told them about yoon doojoon, kikwang knew it..

 

yoseob is inlove..

 

 

meanwhile at the room:

 

yoseob jump on his bed and bury his face in it. he was still thinking of yoon doojoon and how that guy helped him. and also the kiss attempt from the car..

 

yoseob then turn his body to face the ceiling.. he place his arm in his forehead and closed his eye..

 

he wants to kiss me.. and i want it also.. but why did i reject it.. stupid yoseob!!..

 

yoseob opened his eyes again and remembered something that was on his pocket..

 

a white silver bracelet. it really looks expensive since it has an engravement that shaped like a star and there was mini little gem stones in it..

 

i need to give this back to him.. and kiki and woonie doesnt need to find this out..

 

he place the bracelet in his pocket and stare again at the white ceiling..

 

and maybe, just maybe, we can continue the kiss..

 

yoseob knows to himself, that somehow, that guy named yoon doojoon was really geting attached to him.. he doesnt know if his inlove, but he knows that somewhere in his heart, he felt something for the handsome man from last night..

 

if this was something, i hope i can still see you tomorrow morning..

 

and he drifted into sleep..

 

 

- - - - -

 

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!"

 

it was morning again. a morning with the shout of doojoon from his office.. papers are on the floor, the table was a mess and the box from the drawers were all on the floor..

 

"you stupid boss why.....are.....,you....hey, why were your office in a mess?.." junhyung was surprised seeing the cozzy office of doojoon "what happened man?.."

 

"i cant find it junhyung-ah.. the bracelet.. you know that bracelet right?.."

doojoon was uttering from speaking, still in panic because of the bracelet..

 

"how would i know?.. you have so many bracelets doojoon.."

junhyung was now also helping by arranging the scattered papers on the floor..

 

"the bracelet that mom gave me.. you know the one with stars and emeralds on it.."

 

"oh, you lost it?.. where?.."

 

"you're not helping junhyung.."

 

"just teasing you, sorry.."

junhyung just chuckle and just watch his panicked bestfriend and he got an idea..

 

"hey stupid joon, you went to seungie's bar last night right?.. are you wearing it?.."

junhyung randomly ask and doojoon stopped messing the table more..

 

"actually you're right.. and when i save him.." doojoon hits it.. "junhyung, find that yoseob kid.. he has my bracelet.. dammit!!.."

 

"how will i find him if i dont know his family name and location? sir?.."

junhyung jokingly said to doojoon..

 

"im asking you as a friend junhyung, not as your boss or work partner.."

doojoon rolled his eyes to junhyung..

 

what junhyung was saying is, if doojoon gives errands to him as his boss, he will do it if only the errands are affiliated to his job. but when doojoon ask something as his friend, he will surely do everything just to help doojoon.

 

"thats what im talking about here.. okay.. i'll find him for you.."

 

- - - - -

 

yoseob woke up from a ray of light beside him. the windows are open and the curtains are swaying because of the air. it was a typical day for everyone. a typical day for yoseob except for starving and seeking something to steal for their food..

 

yoseob washed his face, change his clothes and went out of their apartment to do his morning job..

 

yoseob along with kikwang and dongwoon does their job in seperate places.. the two younger boys were more active at midnight and yoseob was the only one who is active in day light. why? because he didnt get suspected because of his cute face, mild personality and his smile. yoseob knows well how to use his charm. he was just active every midnight at his favorite place; JS night club, where he met doojoon. and as he remembered doojoon, he thought on how to return the bracelet to its owner..

 

since he needs to think first and deal first to have a breakfast,  he set aside the thoughts about the bracelet and decided to do it after he search for a target and have his breakfast with his two dongsaengs..

 

yoseob headed to the business district where businessmen and rich people work.. he always have a victim their and he never get caught..

 

as yoseob spotted an empty seat from the bus stop, he sat in there and looks everywhere to find an easy victim.. he can never steal from mothers and kids, since for him, mothers are all goddesses and kids deserves a bright future..

 

a mean looking guy with an expensive scent.. gotcha!!!..

 

yoseob stands up and wait for the cars to stop so that he can cross in the pedestrian to follow he's starget, and in the middle of the road, as if it was a deja vu, yoseob was again bumped by a strong arms that made him stumble..

 

'im sorry, are you okay?..'

the man said. it was a man afterall..

 

that voice..

 

yoseob then pictured last night incident where doojoon saved him from the guy at the club..

 

he is here..

 

yoseob then looked up straight and he saw doojoon..

 

"y-yoseob?.."

 

they stare in each other for a bit until yoseob stands up..

 

"im sorry im in a hurry, maybe i'll call you later.."

yoseob said and run towards the target he missed..

 

doojoon was dumbfounded but soon got back from his senses.. his bracelet might be with yoseob and he needs to trust his instincts..

 

he followed yoseob..

 

 

- - - - -

 

its been 5minutes since doojoon followed yoseob. he was following the elfin man without him knowing.. doojoon needs to get the bracelet back..

 

doojoon thought that maybe yoseob was just pretending to be in a hurry because his bracelet was really in yoseob's care.

 

and yoseob stopped. doojoon also stopped from afar. from behind, doojoon saw how yoseob get something from his pocket. a knitted hat and a face mask.. yoseob place the mask on his face and wear it. so does the knitted hat. yoseob place it in his head..

 

as if yoseob transform into a superhero like flash from the avengers, yoseob run so quickly that made doojoon surprise..

 

"yah!.. hold it right there!!.."

doojoon shouted and run to follow yoseob.. doojoon was thinking that yoseob knew that he has been followed by him and run to escape..

 

that kid.. aish! to think im attracted to him..

 

doojoon runs, and runs and runs. still following yoseob. just as he wants to shout yoseob to stop, he saw yoseob stole a random man's wallet and run away. doojoon was startled upon seeing it happened..

 

he..he was.. a thief?..

 

- - - - -

 

yoseob's luck was not with him today. his charm and cuteness didnt affect the guy whom he stole the wallet from. he was running like hell at the streets of the business district, being chased by 2 policemen along with the owner of wallet..

 

.. need to run faster..

 

he runs as fast as he could, to avoid being chased by the policemen. he didnt even imagine this to happen. what if he will be imprisoned? his cute face does not suit the black metal bars of the jail and he cant eat porridge with less salt in it. he will just puke. he was imagining things that will somehow be his future but then, a pair of arms stopped his pace. the arms was gripping his body tight that he cant even breathe.

 

i've been caught. what to do?.. what to do?..

 

"i told you, stop running.."

 

yoseob was taken aback by the voice that was so familiar. as he gaze through the voice's owners face, it was him. yoon doojoon.

 

"p-please .. l-let m-me go.."

yoseob pleaded to yoon doojoon. yoseob's voice was cracking. he was holding his tears of fear and nervousness..

 

doojoon just look at the elfin boy in his arms and felt the boy was trembling and scared. he let out a small sigh and loosen his embraced on the young looking man.

 

"NO. you're going with me.. relax, IM WITH YOU"

doojoon stated firmly. whispering on yoseob's ears.

 

the policemen and the owner of the wallet was getting closer to their direction. yoseob gasp as he saw doojoon waving his hands to their direction. the policemen and the owner of the wallet stopped. doojoon then spoke.

 

"good morning misters, it's such a nice weather isnt it?"

he said while greeting the men in front of them. yoseob was still in his arms, he was hugging yoseob all along.

 

to yoseob's surprise, the policemen didnt hold him or drag him, instead they are more concerned in the presence of yoon doojoon..

 

"oh!.. m-mister yoon doojoon?.."

the other policeman stated in disbelief..

 

"neh, oh by the way.." he then get the wallet that yoseob hold and give it to the policeman.. "im sorry that my little friend here has been a burdensome.. you see, we are just playing around.." doojoon said to the policeman playfully while patting yoseob's head..

 

"you know my family and my connections, so will you please forgive my little friend here.. he's just so into pranks nowadays.. right yoseobie?.."

 

yoseob heard how doojoon said his name. he blushed like crazy after hearing it. the only thing he did was bury his face in doojoon's chest and nod, whispering a small 'sorry' on his breath..

 

"oh, no problem mr. yoon. w-well, we are going now. nice to see you here mr. yoon.."

then the policemen, along with the wallet's owner walks away..

 

doojoon then sigh again and hold the small arms of yoseob..

 

"now, YOU. you will explain to me now.."

doojoon said and yoseob just nod. yoseob was somehow grateful to doojoon for saving him again. for the second time..

 

and deep inside, yoseob find it amazing how their path leads to this.. its like fate was telling them that they will see each other again.. and to yoseob's mind, yoon doojoon, was like a star. even so it is morning, stars are not to be seen but it always follow you and when you gaze up high and look carefully, you will see it in the sky..

 

are you my morning star?.. yoon doojoon?..

 

 

- - - - -

 

they headed to a small cafe shop were doojoon frequently visit during his free time at the office. they sat front by front on a square shaped table. doojoon was still staring at yoseob whil yoseob's gaze was stock on his lap and didnt attempt to look at doojoon.. yoseob explained everything to doojoon. his life, how he lives and how he surpass being alive.

 

"so, you steal for a living?.."

 

"neh.."

yoseob answered whispering..

 

"do you know its bad and against the law?.."

 

"neh"

yoseob answered still looking down..

 

"do you know me, yoseob?.."

 

"aniyo.."

yoseob then looks at doojoon with confusion..

"do i need to know you?.. i know you're name is yoon doojoon but, i really dont know you.."

yoseob continued..

 

doojoon then sigh and smiles at yoseob..

 

"lets start of again shall we, yoseob?.."

 

yoseob just tilted his head and look at doojoon, still in confusion..

 

"im yoon doojoon, and you are?.."

 

"im yoseob.. yang yoseob.."

 

doojoon then extended his arms to do a handshake and to his surprise, yoseob didnt accpet it. instead, he place a silver thing on doojoon's wrist. it was the bracelet that doojoon was looking for.

 

"i believe that belongs to you.. i really wanted to give it back to you.."

yoseob said and do his best aegyo that he can give to doojoon..

 

doojoon was shocked and he felt really happy. being with yoseob who he just met last night, yet he felt attached to it. love at first sight?.. maybe yes. but doojoon was really hoping and wishing that maybe, he will get chances to get to know yoseob more.

 

as they leave the cafe, yoseob did a 90 degree bow and smile at doojoon. before yoseob leaves, something was telling doojoon to stop the boy and just give it a try to know him more.

 

"ah, yoseob-ah.."

 

"hmm?.."

 

"do you know that.. that.. uhmm.. stars, stars shines the britghtest at night?.. well you know, i.." doojoon hesitates for a while. yoseob was just waiting for him to continue..

 

"i really thought that you are like a star.. you know, last night.. you.. you were like shining and.. and.. for me.. just for me.. you're the brightest star i've ever seen.."

doojoon was uttering the words from his mouth. blushing like crazy in front of yoseob. knowing that he was just saying stupid words to yoseob, embarassment was shown on his face..

 

why so cheesy doojoon?.. stupid!!..

 

"well, all i want to say is that--.."

 

doojoon didnt finished his words as he felt a pair of lips touching his cold and trembling lips. it was warm, inviting and sweet. as if he never felt it before, he closed his eyes and feel this moment. this perfect moment.. soon, yoseob parted..

 

"i believe that has been done last night, but i rejected it.."

 

"yoon doojoon, do you also know that stars also shine in the morning?.. we just cant see it because of the sun.."

yoseob placed his hand on doojoons cheeks and continued.. "if im the birghtest star at night for you, you are my morning star that shines even in the morning light.."

 

and the busy morning of yoon doojoon was been shared with yang yoseob.. a stranger he barely know yet, he knows that somehow, destiny and the sky tells them that they belong for each other..

 

my brightest star is also seen in morning.. glad he was my star.. and now, i hope he belongs with me..

 

and the hassle morning of yang yoseob was now converted to a perfect morning with yoon doojoon to share it.. the savior he met last night that he felt he was having a bond with.. its like for him, the stars and heaven tells him that they fit perfectly for each other..

 

my morning star will still shine in the night if he's with me.. and i hope when the nigh comes, he still belongs with me..

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: so how is it guys?.. is it good?.. or bad?.. please tell me.. i can still delete it if i have to.. :) comments are very well appreciated..