"I love you, too"

You're back

 

I opened the cab door, struggling to find my keys in my messenger’s bag and fumbling with them as I unlocked the door to my home. I was tired.

Dragging my feet, I went straight to the bedroom, scratching my neck and allowing my jeans to fall low to the hips.

 

“Lay? Hyung?” Luhan mumbled. “Is that you?” He sat cross legged on the bed, under the covers while rubbing his eyes. He looked tiredly up to see a masked stranger arrive in the bedroom.

The stranger’s eyes widened, and he was quick to arrive beside Luhan to suppress the scared boy’s scream. When the hand was removed, Luhan quickly touched his own face, taking note of the blood that marked a very visible handprint. The blood wasn’t his.

The stranger’s eyes softened. He slowly removed his mask and looked at the boy lovingly, his cheeks with the tip of his thumb.

Luhan’s eyes bulged. He shoved Lay’s hands away and scampered out of the bed. In his attempt to escape the room, he tripped on the sheets, falling to the ground face first. He let out a small little whimper.

Lay quickly came to his friend’s side, grabbing onto his wrist and trapping him in his arms. “Luhan ah…”

“NO!” Luhan screamed. “G-get away from me! You… you’re a bad person!”

Lay’s eyes portrayed absolute desperation as he gripped onto his lover’s hand and kissed it roughly. “I’m sorry… Luhan I’m so sorry. It’s just that… you father… your fath-“

Luhan’s eyes widened in sudden realization. “You were the one. The one that came to my house and killed my daddy...” his whisper was barely audible. Tears fell from his face and he tried helplessly to hide them with the backs of his hands.

Lay once again took hold of the male’s wrist. “Luhan, listen to me. You have no idea what you father did. He-“

“I KNOW HE DRANK AND SLEPT WITH WIVES AND CHILDREN AND I KNOW HE’S A BAD PERSON! I KNOW HE STOLE CIGARS AND DRUGS AND GOT HIGH! I know! I know I know I know-“ He muffled a sob and gripped onto the bedside for support. “I know…”

“Luhan ah… your father…. He didn’t just sleep with women… h-he killed them. He killed my sister, Luhan ah… I couldn’t just let him be. After everything he did…” And soon, the elder erupted in his own sobs, earning strange looks from the poor doe eyed boy.

They occasionally exchanged looks as Luhan continued to cry – silently – but were always quick to tear their stares away from each other.

Another moment passed, and Luhan stared at the man in front of him. Lay’s head was buried in between his legs, trying his hardest to stop the whimpers of sorrow from escaping his lips.

The younger pat awkwardly pat Lay’s back, earning a sniffle and a stare. “Luhan ah I’m so sorry. My feelings took over my actions and I wasn’t reasonable and I… forgot to think of you. Luhan. I didn’t think I’d fall in love with my enemy’s son. I mean… never did I…”

This time, it was Luhan’s turn to hush the other.

Lay pulled Luhan onto his lap, smiling lovingly through his tears. “I love you.”

Luhan paused shortly, putting his thinking cap on before chuckling at the pout and playful glare the other directed toward him. “Well… you killed my bastard of a father… and made me live as an orphan all this time…

“I love you, too.”

 

~

 

You guys prob expected a LOT more than this. Gahhhh so disappointed in how this turned out... //cries
Sorry about that... I now I should've dug deeper into their past... and this was a very abrupt ending.... gosh I'm such a bad person.
But you love me anyway, right?