EH? MYUNGGYU? 0.0

EH? MYUNGGYU? 0.0

 

 

 

“And that’s what happened!”

“Can you believe it I don’t know why he’s so mad when it’s all his fault!”

Chunji, L.Joe, Changjo, and Ricky just looked at Sungyeol and Woohyun and blinked a few times trying to digest everything that they had just been told.  Myungyeol and Woogyu were going through some rough times and Sungyeol and Woohyun had just told the teen top couples all about it.  

“So let me get this straight,” Chunji said trying to sort out his thoughts.  “So basically in a nutshell: your boyfriends have been ignoring the two of you and have been spending more time together with each other than with the two of you?”  

“EXACTLY!” Sungyeol and Woohyun both exclaimed at the same time startling all four of the teen top members that were present.  

“And when I told Gyu about how I felt jealous he told me that I’m overreacting and getting jealous way too easily!” Woohyun exclaimed angrily.  

“And when I told Myungsoo about how I felt he had the nerve to get mad at me and tell me to stop freaking out over nothing and that he can hang out with whoever he wants and doesn’t care what I say about it!” Sungyeol also went on angrily with angry tears pooling in his eyes.  “He’s such a jerk!”  

“Well all relationships have their problems and jealousy is just one of those inevitable ones,” L.Joe spoke up.  

“Yeah like sometimes L.Joe here gets a little too touchy with Ricky and I have to put him in his place,” Chunji chimed in grinning and L.Joe pouted at him and hit him upside his head.  “Ow what was that for it’s true isn’t it!”  

“And sometimes it’s Ricky that gets too touchy with L.Joe too,” Changjo added in.  

“Yah well we can’t all be jealousy free couples like CAP-hyung and Niel-hyung,” Ricky replied pouting.  

“Or like the lucky Yadong couple...” Sungyeol added in rolling his eyes.  

“Instead we’re stuck with our stupid boyfriends,” Woohyun added also rolling his eyes.  

“Well you still love those quote “stupid” unquote boyfriends don’t you,” Chunji asked them and both Sungyeol and Woohyun let out long heavy sighs before both nodding their heads in agreement.  

“Then I’d say probably the best thing to do is to try and talk to them again and really try to get your feelings across to them about how you feel,” L.Joe suggested.  

“Yeah and don’t make it sound like you’re trying to nag them about it but try to show that you’re expressing your heart to them,” Changjo added.  

“Okay I guess that sounds like a good idea,” Sungyeol replied.  

“Yeah thanks for listening to us rant about this too,” Woohyun said a little embarrassed scratching the back of this head.  

“No problem we’re just glad we could help,” the four teen top members chimed together smiling.  “Good luck hyungs~ Fighting!”  

Suddenly Sungyeol felt his phone vibrate and soon afterwards so did Woohyun.  

“Ah I just got a text from Jungryoul-hyung saying that he needs to see me about something,” Sungyeol said checking his phone.  “Sorry guys I have to go now.”  

“Sorry I have to go now too,” Woohyun said slipping his phone back into his pocket.  “I just got a text from Geonam-hyung saying that he needed to see me about something too.”  

After saying their proper goodbyes to the four teen top members, Sungyeol and Woohyun left their dorm and parted ways to go where their managers had asked them to go to meet up with them.  

--

Sungyeol walked down the street with his mood slightly raised since his manager had asked him to meet him at his favorite cafe.  He hoped that if he played his cards right that maybe manager would treat him to some americano.  The cafe however appeared to be empty and Sungyeol was puzzled and looked around the cafe for his manager.  

“Sungyeol-ah,” Sungyeol quickly whipped around when he heard his name called by a voice that did not belong to his manager and his eyes widened when he saw that it was Myungsoo.  

“Myungsoo...what are you doing here?” Sungyeol asked softly his confusion getting worse and worse.  “Where’s Jungryoul-hyung?”  

“He’s not coming...I asked him for a favor to call you here because...I wanted to make sure that you would actually come,” Myungsoo explained.  

“B-but why did you-,” Sungyeol began but was cut off by Myungsoo.  

“I wanted to apologize,” Myungsoo cut in quickly.  “I’m sorry Yeol...I was being a real insensitive jerk before.  I know that you can’t help but be jealous and that it just means that you care so...I’m sorry will you forgive me?”  

Sungyeol bit his lip to keep himself from smiling too much and felt extremely happy on the inside.  

“Hmm weeeeeellll I’ll have to think about that...and maybe some americano would help,” Sungyeol said smirking at Myungsoo playfully.  

Myungsoo looked worried for a second but was relieved once he realized Sungyeol was being his usual choding self and broke out into a grin.  Sungyeol smiled back and ran up to him and hugged him.   

“One americano coming right up,” Myungsoo said happy that everything was okay now between them.  

“Who said anything about one americano,” Sungyeol said smirking mischievously.  “I said some americano...”

Myungsoo sighed and mourned for his wallet but agreed more than certain that Sungyeol’s love was worth every penny~

---

Woohyun slowly walked into the park that his manager had told him to meet him at just as the sun was starting to set.  He walked along the path looking for his manager but was confused since the park seemed to be completely empty.  Suddenly he heard music start playing and quickly turned around when he heard someone start singing behind him.  When he turned around he was shocked to see that the person singing was none other than Sunggyu.  

And now like a dream, My heart
in your embrace, is held still
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing,
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you~

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu with his mouth agape and his eyes wide and Sunggyu chuckled a little at this as he walked closer to him.  

“Woohyun-ah...I’m sorry about what I said earlier about you overreacting,” Sunggyu apologized sincerely while looking into Woohyun’s eyes.  “I was being insensitive and I’m really sorry.”  

“W-who? What? HUH?” Woohyun stuttered still not completely understanding what was going on.  

“If you’re wondering where Geonam-hyung is he’s not coming I just asked him to call you over for me so I could make sure that you would really come so I could get a chance to properly apologize to you,” Sunggyu explained chuckling again at Woohyun’s confusion.  

Sunggyu was startled and thrown off guard a little though when suddenly Woohyun launched himself at him and tackled him in a hug.  

“Aw thanks Gyu,” Woohyun said happily smiling.  

“So does that mean that you forgive me?” Sunggyu asked uncertainly.  

“Okay hyung I’ll forgive you...under one condition,” Woohyun said an evil smirk growing on his face.  

“Wh-what is it?” Sunggyu asked nervous after seeing Woohyun’s slowly growing smirk.  

“I’ll forgive you if...you do aegyo for me!” Woohyun replied cheerfully grinning ear to ear.  

“EEEEEEHHHHH?!?!?!?! Isn’t there any other way?” Sunggyu asked horrified at the thought of having to do aegyo even if it was just for Woohyun’s eyes only.  

“Nope that’s the only way I’ll forgive you,” Woohyun said stubbornly crossing his arms and pouting.  

“...fine...but only once so you better watch carefully!....Woohyunnie bbuing bbuing!” Sunggyu said cutely making the cutesy hand movements at the same time and blushing profusely.  

“OMG GYU YOU’RE SO CUUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!!!!” Woohyun exclaimed tackling Sunggyu into a hug again.  

“Okay now do you forgive me?” Sunggyu asked the blush still evident on his cheeks.  

“Yes Gyu,” Woohyun replied and pecked him quickly on the lips.  “I forgive you~”

“Thanks Woo,” Sunggyu said hugging him back and smiling.  

‘If it’s for Woohyun then maybe...just maybe...doing aegyo isn’t so bad after all...’


-------

And here it is the incredibly late oneshot that i promised a LONG time ago~

Just to make it clear this story exists in a completely different alternate universe than the main story does so don’t get the two mixed up and confused okay?

THIS AND THE MAIN STORY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

I hope you all liked this because i tried my best to put in as many of the pairings that were requested as i possibly could~

Hehe this is incredibly fluffy too so if you have pretty much had it with all the recent angst in my main story then you can read this to cheer you up~

If you’re reading all this author note so far and are incredibly confused I’d like to let you know that this is a side oneshot to my main story that I promised my subscribers kind of a while ago

If you’re interested then please go and check out my main story here:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/166717/my-beautiful-target-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu--yadong

See you all my lovely subscribers back again at the main story~

Until then bye bye ^-^/