Innocent Maknae

Too Innocent For You

 

All of the members of Super Junior had gathered in Leeteuk's room. Well, all but two certain people... They had a rather important topic to discuss with each other. This certain topic had to do with the two people who weren't among them at the moment. So, I guess, it was better that those two specific people weren't here at the moment. Who are these two people you ask? Well, I'll tell you right now. Those two people were Lee Hyukjae. Or, as you may know, Eunhyuk and Cho Kyuhyun.

A couple weeks ago, those two had announced to all the other Super Junior members that they were officially in a item. A faithful and loving couple which from that day forward, would be together every time they could. They did as every other couple did. They would act all lovely dovey with each other. They would hug each other. They would feed each other. Practically everything. Well, almost everything.

All the other Super Junior members were first shocked when the relationship was announced. Although, after a couple of hours of seeing the glorious couple together, they accepted it with open arms. Nobody expected that those two would be the ones who ended up together. Surely, Cupid must have shot them by accident. Well, that didn't matter any more. At the moment. everything seemed absolutely perfect. Eunhyuk was happy. Kyuhyun was happy. All the other Super Junior members were concerned though... Concerned about what?

Their maknae.

They knew Kyuhyun very well. They knew all his traits and mannerisms. they knew Kyuhyun was a little bit of a bully, but not in a sadistic type of way. Kyuhyun simply liked to tease his hyungs, it was just to amuse himself. They knew that if they allowed him, Kyuhyun would spend the entire night gaming away and nott giving a thought about anything else. They knew that Kyuhyun was a little rude to others, but that's because he couldn't control his mouth. They knew Kyuhyun always closed his eyes when he laughed, or covered his mouth when he was embarrassed. They knew Kyuhyun simply couldn't cook, even if it were to save his life. They knew about Kyuhyun and realised one thing.

Kyuhyun was innocent.

Even though Kyuhyun did act in such a somewhat unlikable way, he was still somewhat innocent. Kyuhyun was much  younger than the rest of them, and didn't know about such things. He had the innocence of a child. When Kyuhyun was younger, he would lie to his friends that he didn't have any money to go out because he wanted to spend time at home playing games. Thus, he grew up more innocently than the rest of his friends who went out and chased after girls. For example, he didn't even know what yadong () was until they told him. When some of the other Super Junior members make a somewhat dirty joke, half the time Kyuhyun doesn't even understand it and needs someone to explain it to him.

And that was where the problem started. With Kyuhyun being so innocent and child-like, the other Super Junior members often worried about him with Eunhyuk. Even though Eunhyuk was still a bit innocent, compared to Kyuhyun, he was tainted. Eunhyuk knew much more than Kyuhyun did. Half of Eunhyuk was innocent, the other half was impure.

Now, don't get me wrong or anything. I'm not saying Eunhyuk is a bad person or anything. I'm just saying that Eunhyuk has... um... more desires than Kyuhyun does. For example, Eunhyuk has seen yadong multiple times in his life. Kyuhyun has never once seen it. Are you starting to understand the problem now?

Leeteuk looked around the room to check that all the members except for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were currently present. With a rather strained sigh, Leeteuk closed the door.

"....I'm worried about our maknae being with Eunhyuk." Leeteuk started off, an agreeing hum then filled the room. Leeteuk went back to sit on the bed, making sure the door was locked first.

"So am I." Kangin added, his words seemingly like what a father would say.

"I think... Hyukjae hyung's a bad influence on Kyuhyun." Ryeowook said.

"It's not just you. Ryeowook, we all think that he's a bad influence on Kyuhyun." Yesung corrected. All the other Super Junior members nodded in union at that statement.

"Well, it's not like we can do anything about that." Kibum added, not really caring about the situation.

Kibum looked out a crack in the door, he could see Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk sitting together on the couch. Kyuhyun laid his head on Eunhyuk's shoulder, his eyes closed slightly.

"YAH! HYUKJAE!" Heechul suddenly called. All the other Super Junior member's eyes widened. They opened the door to see Eunhyuk getting up from the couch and looking at them.

"I'll be back soon." Eunhyuk spoke before giving Kyuhyun a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be waiting." Kyuhyun smiled back.

"Hyung, what is it?" Eunhyuk asked as he approached Leeteuk's room.

"Kyuhyun's too innocent for you." Heechul said bluntly.

Eunhyuk gave Heechul's thought a little bit of thought before replying.

...
...
...

"I know."

------

My first Kyuhyuk. I'm really starting to love this couple, even though I ship so many others~ I know this is a little uneventful. Next time I write a Kyuhyuk, it'll be better~ I may or may not write a sequel~