Chapter 20 - Hot Temper a Hot Hot Temper

Mine

The external buzzing of the alarm internally shook through Junsu’s body the next morning.

“UGGGHH” He flipped over to a Junho.

“Mornin babe” Junho smirked. He wrapped his arms around Junsu.

The younger hissed in pain.

“Junsu, what’s wrong?” worry evident in the older’s voice.

“I’m… I’m just a little… raw” Junsu reddened.

Junho roared “second time this’s happened, I’ll be more careful next time, sorry baby”. He kissed the younger’s forehead.

Junsu stared at Junho.

“So, I guess that means no quickie before school eh?” Junho snickered.

“JUNHO!!!”

 

“Yeobo wake up, time to go to school” Taecyeon gently tugged at Chansung in bed.

“No! I don’t wanna!” Chansung whined and held onto Taecyeon’s giant arms. He snuggled in their comforting embrace.

“Come on Channie let’s get dressed.”

“Nuh-uh” Chansung continued to pout.

“What if hyung kisses you like this?” Taecyeon went in for a tender kiss.

“Mmm” Chansung didn’t move.

“No?” Taecyeon teased, “How about if hyung kisses you like this?” Taecyeon kissed more passionate this time; lust intertwining the two. Taecyeon wrapped his hands firmly around the younger’s backside.  Chansung whined in pleasure, an uncomfortable friction building in his pants.

Chansung broke away from the kiss sounding nervous and scared of where it was going “hyung! School!” he said vaguely.

The older just looked at the younger and ran his fingers through his hair, “Sorry, I didn’t realize you were uncomfortable, mianhae”. Taecyeon saw right through the maknae’s excuses.

“I-I…” Chansung stuttered and decided just to show Taecyeon the bulge in his pants as he pouted, embarrassed. He still wasn’t used to the feeling.

Taecyeon laughed, “Chan, I told you it’s natural to get hard, if you don’t that means I’m not doing my job.”

The younger was extremely embarrassed from Taecyeon’s blunt comment; he quickly whined and changed topic “Hyuuung, school!”

 

Nichkhun had just got up and texted Wooyoung.

 

To Wooyoung:

Hey, I was thinking about you all night…

 

Wooyoung woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing, opened it, and blushed. He typed:

 

To Nichkhun:

?

 

To: Wooyoung

That tight … ;)

 

Wooyoung read the next text and squealed. He hid under his head under the pillow, butterflies breaking free from there cage that was his stomach.

“What do I say to that?

After five minutes of not responding, trying to figure out what to say, his phone buzzed.

 

From: Nichkhun

Sorry… I uh… sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.

 

Wooyoung laughed at Nichkhun’s awkward cuteness.

 

To: Nichkhun

Your too cute =D

 

It seemed as if there was an aphrodisiac blowing through the tendrils of the winds of Seoul that morning. The boys just all were blending so well together, perfect for one another. But as they say easy come easy go…

 

“Junsu!!!” Chansung ran up to Junsu and took him into a giant hug.

“Channie! My favorite dongsaeng, I’ve missed you” Junsu ruffled the youngest’s hair.

“Don’t ever leave me again!” Chansung pouted.

“Aish Chansung! He was only gone for a day” Junho chimed in.

The subject quickly changed.

“Junsu, why are you limping?” Taecyeon chuckled he already knew the answer. He knew his friend Junho too well.

Junsu glared at Taecyeon.

“Yeah Junsu, how was the ?” Nichkhun joined in as him and Taecyeon high fived.

“NOT INFRONT OF CHANSUNG!” Junsu roared.

“Why hyung? I’m old enough to talk about… ” Chansung whispered the last part.

The other five boys laughed from Chansung’s cute innocence, and the maknae stomped his foot in protest.

“Chansung, rumor has it you can’t even control your in class, much less your dreams, you can’t even say the world out loud.” Nichkhun laughed by himself while everyone looked at him in silence.

Chansung looked embarrassed, watery eyed.

“Shut the up Khun” over protective Taecyeon spoke.

“What I’m just speakin the truth! He can’t do ! I don’t even know why your with him. ” Nichkhun laughed again. Still the others were in silence.

Chansung started to sniffle and Taecyeon cuffed him into his chest with one arm.

“Nichkhun one more word and I’ll kick your . DON’T talk about Chansung like that” the words fell harshly out of Taecyeon’s mouth. Sparks flying, like welding metal.

Taecyeon’s tone instantly changed to soft and gentle, “Yeobo it’s okay, don’t listen to Khun hyung”.

“… but he’s right!” Chansung ran off crying. Junsu ran after him

“” Taecyeon then looked at Nichkhun, “You better in hide, because once I come back, I’m kickin your in ” Taecyeon words stung like the devils. One last look at Nichkhun and he ran after Chansung.

“Do you always have to be like this Khun?” now Wooyoung was pissed. “You always have some smart comment to give when no one wants to hear it. I told you Chansung is young, he doesn’t understand a lot. I tell you this all the time, yet here you making fun of the poor kid. Then you go pushing Taecyeon’s buttons, you know he has a hot temper especially when it comes to Chansung.”

“He’s in 19! He’s not a in baby! I can’t joke around with him?”

“No you can’t! You always go a step to far... You’re such an ” Wooyoung walked off.

“Baby… Woo… Yeobo!” Nichkhun called after Wooyoung who didn’t even look back his way.

“!” he cursed himself.

“Nice going Khun” Junho shook his head and walked off in the direction that Junsu, Chansung, and Taecyeon headed.

 

“Chansung, it’s okay. Really don’t listen to Nichkhun, your young, you’ll figure it out.” Junsu tried to calm down Chansung. He just continued crying until Taecyeon came into the bathroom, that’s when Chansung ran straight to his arms.

“Stop crying” Taecyeon started to Chansung’s hair, “everything’s fine”.

“No it’s not! I don’t even know how to… do it! Hyung I’m sorry, I don’t ever know what to do or-”

Taecyeon cut off Chansung, “Yeobo, I love you no matter what; I love you for your inexperience. You’ll get my level of comfort eventually it just takes time.”

“Mianhae” Chansung hugged to the giant tighter.

“Don’t apologize, you did nothing wrong”

“Gomawayo” Chansung looked up at Taecyeon, “Hyung???”

“Hm?”

“Don’t be too hard on Nichkhun, please?”

“Wae?”

“Pleaassse” Chansung put on his aegyo face.

Taecyeon thought about it for a bit “Araso”.

Junsu looked at his phone for the time. “Aish! Class Class Class! Chansung get to class we’re late” Umma instincts full into play.

“Yes Junsu hyung”

Taecyeon kissed the younger and Junsu walked with Chansung to class as Taecyeon went to his own.

Taecyeon walked into his next class that just so happened to be shared with Nichkhun. As soon as he walked in, he found his target and took his seat right next to him. He looked over at Nichkhun who had fear written all over his face, yet it was trying to be hidden. Obviously he wasn’t successful in his endeavor.

“You’re lucky scum, for whatever bull reason, Chansung doesn’t want me to whoop your . If it wasn’t for him you’d have a busted lip right now and several broken ribs.”

“Chet… you’re like his puppet listening to his orders” Nichkhun mocked feeling safeguarded by Chansungs comment.

Taecyeon head sharply turned to Nichkhun.

“Do you want to in repeat that?”

Nichkhun’s short lived confidence was crushed by a boulder, which was the intimidating Taecyeon. Nichkhun just shook his head.

“That’s what I thought…”

 

 

“I can’t believe I’m with such an ” Wooyoung said casually in class when he noticed what he just said out loud.

“What?!” Junsu looked at Wooyoung

“Are you two officially together now?”

Wooyoung looked in horror.