“Obvious”

The Guy I hate before became the Guy I love the most

 

Minyoung’s POV

Everything is going good. Nothing happened lately…

“Okay.. the time has come for us to advertise a new show. It’s called ‘Maknae Love’. As you can see, our entire star guests are maknaes of different groups… Even me…” Leetuek oppa said causing the audience burst out in laughter.

“Hyung.. Your 28 years old and I’m 23. How could you be the maknae of our group? You’re the oldest!! There is 5 years difference.. 5 years” Kyu said, which made leetuek oppa punch him lightly in the arm.

“Okay.. okay… About the maknae love(A/N: I totally made that up :P), we are going to pair this people up… BUT.. We won’t be relieving the pairs yet to make the show exciting..” he continued. I nodded. And when I realized that we are going to be pair up. I shouted.

“MWORAGO!!!” making the audience silent.

“Is there any problem Minyoung?”

“A.. Aniyo… It’s just I didn’t know.” I forced out a laugh in embarrassment. After that, we bid good bye to the show. And the show was done. Then I rush to Yoona unnie.

 “Unnie… that was so embarrassing!!” I said hiding my face on her shoulder.

“aniyo.. That’s just normal.” What she said just lighten my mood up. Suddenly my phone was ringing. It was Hae oppa. I answered it of course.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I wasn’t able to talk to her, at least I got to see her face. I still haven’t said my sorry to her.  A partner? Can’t wait!! I wish it’ll be her.

I was listening to yoona and minyoung’s conversation. Eavesdropping to be exact. When Minyoung’s phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseyo?” i heard her answer the call.

“oh hae oppa!!” It’s Donghae hyung?? Why is he calling her??

“right now?”

“Outside?”

“Neh.. I’ll be there in a while.”

I wonder what it was. Are they going on a d-date??!! No way hyung won’t do that.

Leetuek’s POV

I saw Kyu hiding from the wall. I went behind him.

“What are you doing?” I whispered in his ear. He jump a bit.

“Oh hyung. I didn’t know you’re here.” he said with a nervous smile.

“What are you doing here? Eavesdropping on their conversation?”I said pointing yoona and minyoung.

“A-Aniyo!! I was just…” he said looking around. I raised a brow.

“I was just… Admiring the wall… yeah.. That was it.”

“Admiring the wall?”

“Yeah… I mean look at it!! Look at the color its Green.” he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Green? So what?” I said removing his hands from my shoulder.

“We should paint our dorm Green!!” he exclaimed.

“You’re freaking me out.” I said leaving him.

“HYUNG!!”

Kyuhyun’s POV

“HYUNG!!!” I shouted. That was close. I should have thought a better way to get out of the mess!! Admiring the wall? What was I thinking!! I looked at Minyoung and Yoona. And they parted there ways.

“Yoona!!” I shouted.

“Oh.. Oppa? Wae?”

“Annyoung!!”

“Annyoung” she said.

“Uhmm… How are you doing??”

“Fine.. oww.. and you just missed Minyoung.”

“HUH!! What makes you think I was looking for Minyoung?” I asked.

“Oppa.. Oppa… Oppa.. Both of you are so obvious.” she said patting my back.

“Obvious?? What are you talking about??”

“That you like her.. and She likes you!! DUH!”

“I DO NOT LIKE HER!!” I said walking away.

Yoona’s POV

Tsk tsk tsk…. I don’t know why destiny is playing with those two. I mean like it’s pretty obvious they both like each other.  My phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“oh yoona!!! Are you done there at starking with Minyoung?” taeyeon unnie said at the other line.

“Ne… But minyoung went out on a Date with Hae oppa.”

“WHAT!! AND YOU LET HER!!??” I heard my other unnies on the other line.

“unnie, don’t be mad. I mean it’s not like they are gonna do something bad. I told her to come home after diner or before dinner and she said yes. And if she doesn’t come home in the allotted time I gave her then you can punish her.”

“Okay okay.. but your both dead when she doesn’t come home.” And by that she hung up on me.

“UNNIE!!” it’s no use, she all ready hung up on me. Minyoung you better come home early. Or I’ll kill you.