CHAPTER 2 “LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING”

The Guy I hate before became the Guy I love the most

 

Kyuhyun’s POV                                                

‘What the hell!! Nobody bumps me!! THE ALMIGHTY KYUHYUN!! The maknae of the number one group, Super Junior!!

“Watch where you’re going BABO! AISH!! And you even step on my favorite shoes!!”

“WHAT!!?? YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SAID SORRY OR HELP ME STAND!! RATHER THAT BLABERRING ABOUT STUPID THINGS!! AISH!!” she said angrily.

She looks cute and pretty. Her eyes~~~.. What the hell! What are you talking about Kyuhyun. She stepped on your favorite shoes…

“You dare tell me what I should do!!” raising my voice. Bloody hell this girl!! Does she even know who I am?

“Just because you are part of Super Junior doesn’t mean you can get mad about petty things!!” she said grabbing her stuff on the floor.

I was just about to hit her when Donghae hyung came and stop me. This girl is lucky that hyung showed up or else she’s dead meat.

 

 

Minyoung’s POV

What the hell is this guy’s problem!! I haven’t done anything wrong to him. Well I only bumped into him, but that doesn’t mean it hurts. When I was about to look at him, he attempted to hit me. I close my eyes so I won’t see what’s gonna happen next.

After a few seconds I heard a voice.

“KYU!! Stop that! You know you shouldn’t hit a pretty girl” the voice said.

I opened my eyes to see who the voice I heard was. Surprisingly it was another Super Junior member, Lee Donghae. My Bias of Super Junior. I felt my cheeks were burning.

“Mianhe… for the misbehavior of my dongsaeng, Miss…??” he said.

OMG!! I’m melting here!! How can someone so handsome and nice be friends to that monstrous guy?

“Annyounghaseo, Shin… Minyoung… Hae imnida… But you… can call me Minyoung” I said stuttering.

“Let me rephrased that again. Mianhe… for the misbehavior of my dongsaeng, Miss Minyoung.” He said sweetly.

“What kind of name is Minyoung Hae??!! It sounds like GARBAGE!!” that monstrous guy told me emphasizing the word GARBAGE

Thanks a lot Monster Kyuhyun!! You are officially listed to my “I MUST HATE” list.

And thank you also for ruining my sweet moment with MY donghae oppa. Since when did I start calling MY DONGHAE OPPA? Aish..

“Yah!! I have a unique name you know!! And you also called it GARBAGE, that’s so sick of you!!” I said earning him my famous evil glares.

 “Kyu!!! That’s enough!!! Our hyungs are waiting for us.” He said angrily at kyuhyun. He faced you once more and said “ Well, Minyoung it was nice meeting you.. When we see each other again don’t hesitate to come and say hello to me okay? Can we exchange numbers?” he said, making me melt when he said “CAN WE EXCHANGE NUMBERS”

“ahh.. of course donghae-sshi… I don’t mind” I said while giving my cellphone.

We exchange numbers. I can’t believe it Donghae oppa is giving me his cellphone number.

“Yah!! Babo!! Your face is red like a tomato. Do you like my hyung?” Kyu said.

But I just shrug him off.

“Annyoung Min-Min. Just call me oppa. No Formality please and where friends anyway.” He said.

“ahh.. Anyong Donghae oppa and …. Company.. Mianhe for troubling you oppa.  Hope to see you soon.” I said smiling sweetly to Donghae oppa and raising one of my eyebrows at monster.

We parted ways. I wish I could stay longer to chat with Donghae oppa. What the hell was that!! That Kyuhyun!! He was even my first bias but I change to donghae oppa… I guess ahjumma told me was right.

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so BOMB by you guys :D

5 subscribers that really made me happy and inspired to write chapter two ^^

so tell me what you think of this chapter.. 

Comments are loved.. :D

Kamsahamnida ^^