Ink'D

coDe

About Ink'D: 
This organization consists of people from all different types of backgrounds. 
Rebel, Nerds,Gangsters, and even the occassional Hipster. 
More like a gang, they take over territory for things like; Bars, Nightclubs, Weaponary Shipment, Electronics. 
Ink'D are also known to help out their other 2 allies, they help them with territory and other problems like threats from other Organizations. 
Basically any individual can join Ink'D, you just need to have your own talent that is useful and impresses the Big Boss.

 

Leader of Ink'D: 

Name: Jihoon Kim 
Age: 26 
Specialties: Fighting
Powers: Telekinesis 
Bio: It was already clear that he was being searched for, hunted for, requested for; whatever you may call it, he knows it still means the same thing. Being wanted by the government because of his " Special " Abilities. It isn't everyday that you pass by someone who is able to lift up a car by just glacing at it. Although to Jihoon, it seems that he meets all these people everyday, seeing new abilities that he can't explain for himself. 
Finding it an intriguing idea, he takes all the Talents together to piss off the government by dealing with Bars, Nightclubs, and all those things that your parents will hope you will never go near with a 10 mile radius. Plus, it was a good way to keep people like him together so no one could get kidnapped by the government so they can " Furfill their Curiosity. " 

People In This Organization: