Jealously {Part 1}

Girlfriend/6-member Girl Group/ Starship Entertainment/Sister group of Boyfriend *STORY*

-YoungMin's POV!-

Boyfriend, Girlfrend, Yuki (Girlfriend's make-up artist), Eun Ae (Girlfriend's hairstylist), & SISTAR were hanging out at Eun Ae's house. We had nothing to do, except us (Boyfriend) should be getting ready for out Hello Baby, which Mi Young [A/N: MinHee/Nayheon, I changed her name...Again} was fan-girling over. Yet, everyone was calm. 

Yuki was on her computer sitting next to Girlfriend who were talking to her as they watched videos, at least I think that's what they were doing. The rest of Boyfriend-besides Minwoo, Hyunseung, & Jeongmin-were playing games on Eun Ae's TV. Minwoo was complainging that Jeongmin should play with him. 

I passed by Yuki & Girlfriend and saw a video of Yuki & Kyumin dancing. My eyes widened and a frown fell on my face. 

Mi Young looked up and saw me. "Oh, YoungMin oppa~ What's wrong?" She asked. I scoffed lightly and glared at the screen.

"His dancing is stupid. He can't even dance at all!" I said. Yuki glared up at him.

"Yah! What'd you say!?" She shouted and I winced.

"His dancing is STUPID and he can't even dance!" I shouted. Next thing I knew Yuki was on top of me with her hands around my throat, she wasn't squeezing, but her hands were around my throat.

"YAH! SAY THAT AGAIN JO YOUNGMIN AND I SWEAR, I WILL KILL YOU!" She shouted and got off before kicking the side of my stomach. I groaned and sat up, holding my side.

Mi Young then ran over and helped me up.

"Are you okay oppa?" She asked, her hands still on me.

"I'm fine." I said coldly as I pushed her away. I saw her eyes fill with tears and tears roll down her cheeks. I now regret my actions. 

"Mi Young I'm s-"

"Shut up." She said and got up before running out of the house. 

I looked up at Minwoo with an apologetic look on my face, he only glared at me. Minwoo got up & ran after her.

"Uhhh...Lets go back to what we were doing before~" Eun Ae said and we just went back to whatever. I sat next to Kwangmin and played with him.

 

(Minwoo's POV)

 

I ran after Mi Young, shouting her name, hoping she would stop.

"Mi Young! Stop! Please stop!" I shouted and tried to get closer. But she was so fast, she could always run faster then me. 

Then she ran into the street. And next thing I know, I'm holding Mi Young in my arms crying. She had blood all over her.

"Mi Young! Wake up! Open your eyes, please!" I begged as the tears ran down my cheeks. I could hear the ambulence coming.

"Minwoo!" I heard someone shout and I looked around, then saw the rest of Girlfriend, the rest of Boyfriend, SISTAR, Yuki, & Eun Ae were there. YoungMin was running over and he kneeled across from me.

"Mi Young, open your eyes!" He shouted and his fingers ran over her forehead, one of the sources on where the blood was coming from. And his fingers got covered in a little bit of her blood.

"This is your fault." I muttered angrily as I looked at him. He looked at me then up.

"We need to take her to the hospital...You both can come with us." Someone said who then took her away. 

I glared at YoungMin as he looked at her being set up in the ambulence. I got up and walked in holding her hand as I tried not to cry.

Youngmin told the others what was going to happen and that he'd call the others when we reached the hospital. He then got in and held her other hand. I didn't bother looking at him. My eyes stayed on Mi Young.