Chapter 2 - School became hell to me

REQUESTS FOR STORIES!!!

Do you happen to know what a hard working and straightforawrd girl like me has to do at school every single day? No. Well i guess you're not such a person like me. Then how about i introduce you to my life? 

  * * * 

My name is Eve and im 16 years old. Studying have always been one of my best qualities. I have been the best at my school for more than .. lets see.. since i started going to school, maybe? No. I'm not lying to you. And no, im not one of those people who cant lift their head off the books and studying to be the only hing they do in their lifes. 

Well i happen to be exactly the oposite. Its just that studying and school is one of my favourite things but i still dont need to focus too much on them. It comes naturally to me to give exactly the right answers at every question. Im a genius! Thats all. 

But like in every story , there must be something weird to happen. And yes, in my story, something weird happen, or should i say, someone weird? 

* * *

It was the beginning of the year. Every single year there are new students at the school, but for some reason, the school director thought that it would be a good idea to put the new student... in my class. Seriously? In my class! That have never happened for the past 9 years since i've started school. 

But nevermind that. I expected this student to be at least.. hm.. 4-rd in his previous school? Well, only really smart people can attend my school and especailly MY class. But to be honest, i've never expected to end up in the same class with SUCH person. 

"So class , today i'll be introducing you to your new classmate. He is from Europe but since his mother is a korean he can speak korean really good. So be nice to him. Jiyong-ah, come in" said the teacher and made a sign to the boy standing outside the room to come in.

When he came in, everyone gasped. They opened their mouths wide, especailly the girls. You cant see here , in Korea, such a handsome guy. He was blonde, not fat but not so slim either, he was wearing t-shirt with 'I'm the best (2ne1)' written on it and denim trousers, which covered every inch of his legs. And on top of that, he was wearing such cool sneakers. Even i was amazed. He was really REALLY handsome , but... 

"Yo! My name is Kwon Jiyong but everyone else call me GD. Nice meet ya' " the new student said. 

Yes. It was really rare to see such a male beauty.. but of course it had to have something bad in him. Nothing was perfect. He looked around the room and winked at every single girl which cought his interest. Playerboy. That became his nickname after the first minute of him stay in my school. 

The teacher told him to choose a place to sit. And like i thought, EVERY SINLGE girl in the room started shouting that the place next to her was free. They started pushing away the guys who sat next to them just because they wanted GD to sit near them. Well, excuse me ladies, but the only free place was next to me. I mean.. the real free place. 

"I'll sit next to the most beautiful girl in the school" suddenly GD sat and started walking towards me. 

No.. no no NO NOOO!!! This can be happening!! If the player of the school suddenly sits near me, all the girls will kill me! Literally kill me!! 

"Yo, i'll be sitting here till the end of the year" he said when he sat next to me. 

I'm dead. I wont make it till tomorrow. I sighed and layed my head on the desk. He was smilling at me with the smile that only predators give to their victums. I'm doomed. I tried to look away and put my headphone's on and turned the music on. I loved k-pop. Recently i fall inlove with BigBang. Thier new songs were awesome!! 

Suddenly the players took off one of my headphones and put it in his ear.

"Ya, what do you think you're doing?" i asked him

"Listening to music, since you dont give me ANY attention." 

I sighed again. I guess this year will be really long. 

 * * * 

Like i guessed, this guy was a total player. When we werent having any classes, he went to the other classrooms only yo talk and flirt with the girls. Is this guy trying to hook up with every girl in the school. I dont get him. Well at least he isnt bothering me. For now. I can concentrate on my studies. Lets see... 2x4+ 45  and if you make it in percents ... 

"What are you doing?" suddenly asked GD. 

"53%" i said as the answer of the exercise.

"What?" 

"Oh, you're talking to me? Sorry , i was studying" 

"Yeaaah i can see that. Hey, want to come to the park with me?"

"Why should i?"

"Im asking you on a date, of course you have to come with me"

"Wait a sec" i sad and took a piece of paper and a pen. GD looked at me a bit confused but stayed there and waited until i finished writting. Then i gave him the piece of paper and when he read it , his eyes opened wide. 

     'Dear mr player, you can go to your friggin park with the girl you've been flirting the whole day. Lots of love, kiss my ' 

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend , you know? " he said and laughed. 

I was starring at him and nodded. Of course. How can i not notice this? He.. is.. the worst. 

I stood up from my place and headed to the library. He actually had the nerve to follow me. 

"What do you want from me?" i asked him when i stopped. 

"To go on a date with me."

"Why?" 

"I like you but you're weird. Why are you so smart?" 

"Im weird? And you're the one to say that. Listen, i have no intention of going on a date with someone like you."

"Like me?"

"With a player."

"But im not a player"

"Yeah and im Akon. " i said and left him behind me. 

Seriously, he is going on my nerves. I gotta read few books to calm down. 

* * *

The next few days were unexpectably quiet. GD was just sitting next to me, not talking at all. Great. Now i can finally concentrate on my studies. 

The bell rang and everyone was going to go out to get something to eat but suddenly GD stood up from him place

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make. Me and Eve are going out" he said and i spitted the sandwitch i was eating. SAY WHAT?!? 

"NO!! We arent" i said , defending myself. 

"Ohhh congratz~" said everyone and clapped their hands. "Now can we go out and eat?" 

"NOO!!!!" i screamed but noone heard me. They left... me.. 

"You .. YOU!!" i grabbed him shirt and started shaking him. He was only smirking. 

"Thats what you get for rejecting me. "

"But ... AGHHH!!! " 

I ran away. For the first time in my whole ing life, i ran away from school. Everyone in the halls were looking at me and whispering. How come the news spread so quickly? GD, when i get my hands on you, you're dead. 

* * *

I came back to school on the third day. It was like hell. I even saw a poster of me and GD with a text under it. It was something about love and stuff , but i didnt get the chance to read it. Someone grabbed me and dragged me out of the school. 

"HEEEY!! Let me go!!" i yelled but the person who was holding me , didnt hear a thing. Was he pretending? And where the hell are we going?

"Tadaaa~ We're here" he announced and turned around. It was GD and we were in the park. 

"Do you want to die here?" i asked. He laughed at me and ruffled my hair. 

"Well if i do, will you go on a date with me?" 

I blinked once. Then a second time. Is this guy kidding me?

"So, we're on our dateee~" he said and smilled happily. 

"I want to go back" 

"Well .. if you do, then please. Im sure lots of student will be happy to hear that their precious 'player' was dumped.." 

"You... did you plan this ?"

"No, but you're quite getting along with my plans." 

"So? What do you want me to do?"

"Hold my hand, eat ice-cream with me, then i'll take you back home, maybe a kiss before i leave?" and he made a face like someone was going to kiss him.

"Ok , ok , i give up. But just for today." i said and he hugged me tightly. To be honest i liked the hug, but still.. it was from a player. 

 * * *

Our date went well. He really send me back home, but home come im missing him.. Dont tell me.. i fell inlove? No. It cant be right.. I Eve to be inlove?! GD YOU!!!! (A/N.: aaah lucky Eve.. she can GD all she wants.. *Sniff* xDDD ) 

The next day i went to school a lot calmer. I mean, noone was even looking at me. Thats great. I walked to my room and saw GD sitting on his sit and looking through the window. When he saw me, he smilled and somehow, it came naturally for me to smile back at him. He stood up and grabbed gently my hand, to lead me to our desk.

"You look like a typical boyfriend." i said to him.

"Arent i your boyfriend?" 

"In your dreams"  i said giggling. He was really looking like a boyfriend. 

"Then.. will you become my girlfreind?" he asked suddenly with his lips pressed on my ear. I shivered. 

"W-what do you think you're doing?"

"Dont you like it?"

"Thats another question."

"Do you like me?"

"A bit."

"Then give me a chance"

"You're a player"

"I'll get rid of that nickname for you"

"Can i trust you?"

"Of course" he said and leaned over and kissed my forehead. It felt nice. Maybe i should really give him a chance. 

"Ok." i answered and he suddenly started jumping up and down from joy. "But when we finish school." i continued and he froze.

"You're not fair!!!" 

"Get over it" i said and kissed his cheek. 

And thats how i got a boyfeiend. He might be a player, but he is really good-looking, smart, with nice personality and he can be a kid sometimes. But i really like those in him. 

* * * 

A/N. Wow that's a loooooong one-shot ^^ Hope  -Eevee- to like the story~ If you have any complaines, let me know in a comment~ Thankies for the request again ^^