Chaper 1 - Holyday Love ( Onew x Luna )

REQUESTS FOR STORIES!!!

"Ok guys , you can have your rest now since you've finished all the work that it had to be done." said SHINee's manager and left the room where all the SHINee members were. 

Taemin looked at his fellow members then suddenly started jumping up and down of joy.

"Wohoooo!! The long waited holiday is finally here!!" screamed Taemin and his voice echoed in the room.

"YA!! Low your voice a little. We're all excited but still tired." said Key with a little irritation in his voice.

"N-nneh umma. Im sorry" appologised Taemin and sat on the floor, his eyes starring at the white dots on the carpet. 

"Hey  , you didnt have to be so bad Key" said Onew with his usual smile on the face, his gums showing all the way.

"Yeah yeah i know, but im really tired and my head hurts" complained Key. 

"I know, its the same with everyone, but come onnnn! Its a holiday!! Where will you be guys going?" asked the leader. 

The members started thinking really hard and then Jjong started clapping his hands quickly in excitement 

"I'll go to Japan!" said Jjong with a little high-pitched voice.

"Ohhh great idea!! Can i come with you?" asked Key and after few minutes everyone, except of Onew wanted to go to Japan with Jjong. 

"Hmmm ok ok. Guys. You'll be going to Japan and i'll go visit some of my friends in Jeju island" said Onew with his big smile on the face.

"Waa good idea Onew hyung~ Wish you to spend your most unforgettable moments there!!" said Taemin and hugged tightly the leader.

"Thank you Taemin. Wish you the same." 

"Thank you" answered the other members and after that SHINee went to pack their luggage. 

               *   *    *

"Waaa~ Such nice air" said Onew and breathed deeply once again when he reached to Jeju island. 

Today was the first time he was comming here and wanted to see all the beautiful places which the island could show him. He looked around to find a free taxi so he could at least leave all his luggage in the hotel he was going to stay. Once he saw a free taxi , he went there , but was cut by a beautiful hand , holding the lock of the door. 

"Um... excuse me, but i was first here" said the beautiful girl. 

Onew looked at her. Beautiful , young, with blonde hair, wearing shorts , t-shirt with some logo which Onew couldnt read even if he wanted to , and shoes with heels. She was sure beautiful , but that didnt mean that Onew should give up on the taxi just because of that.

"No, im sure i was the one here first." answered back Onew. 

The girl made an angry face. She tried to push away Onew but that only caused her almost to fall down on the ground. Thank god Onew was there to grab her hand and pull her back. 

They were starring at each other for more than few minutes. When they finally looked away since they got too embarrassed they noticed that the taxi was gone. The girl cursed herself and of course Onew, for distracting her. She looked at Onew with a bit of irritation then sighed. 

"Two are fighting, the third one wins" suddenly said the girl. 

"What?" asks Onew confused. 

"We were fighting for the taxi but someone else took it." explained the girl.

"Ohhh i get it now" said Onew and gave the girl his biggest smile. 

She blushed a bit and looked away. 

"B-by the way, my name is Luna. " 

"Oh , im Onew , its nice to meet you." 

"Nice meeting you too. Where are you going Onew?" 

"To LuhanSehun hotel. You?"

"Eh? Im going there too!" answered Luna and laughed. "So there was no need for us to fight over that taxi."

" I agree! So? shall we get another taxi?" asks Onew and smiles to Luna. 

         *   *   *

"So, you're a singer?" asks Luna with sparkling eyes. She tries to hide the fact that she is actually really interested in the fact that Onew is a singer, but without any success. 

Onew chuckles at the innocent sight she is showing him and nods. 

"Yes, do you want me to hear singing?" 

"OMG!!! Can i!? -cough- I-i mean.. if you want, you can sing, i wont mind." 

Onew laughs again and Luna looks at him then puffs. Onew laughs even louder. Luna was really cute in Onew's opinion. But when Onew starts singing, Luna's eyes go wide open and she is starring so intensly at him. Luna gets addicted to the song, she closes her eyes and imagines herself sitting on a lonely island, Onew singing her a hawaian song, giving her a drink with lots of alchohol and coco milk. 

But then the fantasy stops when someone shakes her a bit.

"Luna? Wake up silly." says Onew while still shaking the sleeping Luna. "Was my song THAT boring?" 

"NO NO!!! I just .. it was really beautiful. You have a really nice voice."

"You think so?"

"Of course i think so!" 

"Hey.. i wanted to ask you something." starts Onew while playing with his fingers. 

Luna tilts her head to the left and sits comfortable on the chair. 

"Well.. um.. you see.." 

"Spit it out already Onewww~ You're making me so curious!!" 

"I really like you. I mean, you have great personality, you're really beautiful and i love your smile." confesses Onew.

"Relly? Aww thankies Onew. But.. what are you trying to say with that?" 

"Will you go out with me?"

"Go out with you? Of course!! Lets go to the beach or somewhere else!" says Luna with her innocent voice. 

She knows exactly what Onew meant with what he said but she wanted to a bit. He was so cute when he was nervious. 

"To.. be my girlfriend i mean.." said finally Onew then hid his face between his legs in emabarrassment. Luna chuckled at the sight and then went to hug him. 

"Silly Onew. You know.. you're really cute when you're nervious. And my answer is 'yes' " answered Luna with a smile on her face. 

"Really?!! YESSS!!" screams Onew and runs around the hotel room with his hands in the air. 

Luna was lauging so hard that she hold her stomach because it hurt from all the laughing. 

When Onew finally stopped running, he went to Luna and hugged her tightly then kissed her hair. 

"I really like you , Luna." 

"I like you too, Onew." 

     * * *

After few days Onew was back from his trip to Jeju island. He spent the whole time with Luna and didnt even get to meet his freinds there. He saw Taemin starring at his computer screen when he got in their dorm.

"Taemin-ah! Hyung is back!" said Onew as soon as he got in the dorm. Taemin didnt even bother to look at him, he continued starring at the screen. 

Onew was confused. He went to the maknae, curious about what is the maknae looking at when he saw a picture of him with Luna. 

"Hyung.. is that you?" asked Taemin.

"Y-yeah.. i guess so." 

"Did you know that.. the girl you're holding hands with is f(x)'s Luna?" 

"WHAT?! Wait wait.. i thought she was younger?!" 

"She is younger! Hyuuuuuung!! There are rumors all over the internet that you're dating!!" 

"Hehehe" Onew giggled, then looked at the maknae with playful eyes and big smile on his face " We are" 

"WHAT?!? HYUNGSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ONEW HYUNG IS DATING LUNA!!!!" screams the maknae. 

"SHH!!" whispers Onew and puts his hand on the maknae's mouth to shut him up. "If you keep this a secret, i'll buy you lots of banana milk. Deal?" 

Just from the word 'banana milk' Taemin's eyes opened wide and smilled happily.

"Deal hyung. But you have to introduce her to us as your girlfriend." says Taemin and Onew nods in agreement. 

"Ok Taemin-ah, now continue doing whatever you were doing" says Onew and leaves the maknae alone only to go to his own room to call Luna. 

   *  *   *

A/N. Hope you liked the story~ 

REQUEST BY : TheMullekee