Questions & Answers

Heaven's Whisper

 

 

Hi readers, I'm really sorry for the slight confusion caused about this sequel. If you've any questions before I start updating, don't be shy to ask. I'll be addressing each one of them here now :} 

 

1) Where's the sequel continuing from?

This is a sequel continuing from the part where GD had met with a road accident. But GD was given a second chance by God, meaning he's still alive.

 

2) Yoona isn't dead, then why did GD died to follow after her footsteps before the sequel? 

Yoona was supposedly dead after her accident in the first story. So here's where the confusion comes. I'll explain this part. When GD came back to life, only he himself has the memory of the death of Yoona. Nobody else did, not even Yoona. Remember she suffered from Amnesia? God had actually given him a second chance to live, and because of his unwavering love towards Yoona, she was also brought back to life, just that she was still in a coma after her accident. 

 

3) What's the relationship between Jessica & G-Dragon?

This happened before they had a one-night stand with Jessica pregnant and married to him. In the sequel, Jessica would be once again introduced to him. I will not spoil the story here. You've to read on for developments.

 

4) What about Donghae? 

In fact, Donghae plays a huge role in this sequel. He's closest to Yoona, and happened to witness her car accident. Because of that, he suffers from PTSD. That's all I'll say. 

 

5) What's the genre of this sequel? 

Romance, Psychological, Drama and Tragedy. Look out for the square love between the four characters.