MISSIONS FOR THE POLL.

❝ ♡ t h e b a b y m o n s t e r r o l e p l a y - ❞ { `CLOSED }

 

MISSIONS for the Poll Titles. 
 
the most talkative creature - flood the tl by saying 'Im not noisy' 'Im very quiet' and everytime you are mentioned you reply them with this hashtag 'ImQuiet'
 
the most good looking namja 1 - Be self important / conceited in one day (at least 10 hours) . e.g when you tweet say. 'Step aside, the handsome namja is here' and when you reply on mentions you use this hashtag 'ImHandsome'
 
the most good looking girl -  Be self important / conceited in one day (at least 10 hours) . e.g when you tweet say. 'I am beautiful and your opinion is invalid' and when you reply on mentions you use this hashtag 'ImBeautiful'
 
the most annoying cute creature - Be nice to everyone, be respectful by saying 'Please' all the time. And use appropriate smiling face and everytime you get a mention use this hashtag 'ImnotAnnoying'
 
the best former/current couple - Show sweetness on TL for a day & use this hashtag on mentions 'Ilove---'
 
the best couple that never existed - cancelled. since the others EXISTED already and some are not on RP anymore.
 
the most friendly creature - You are not allowed to use smiley face for a day. 
 
the most Active Role Player - You can only send three words on every tweet e.g you are the. next tweet to continue what you are going to send. 
 
You got the aegyo - Ask Bomi for an ugly/creepy emoticon and flood the TL w/ that emoticon by also saying bbuing bbuing!~~