10

Inseparable

Im scared.

Im scared that it might happen again.

 

Suho sat beside me and took time to catch his breath. I was just sitting there awkwardly. I dont know what to say.

"Why didn't you go to the karaoke place?" He asked.

"I was not in the mood to go." I answered. "I just want to be alone."

"Well I think you already had enough alone time." He said standing up.

"Come one, Kyungsoo-ah." He was extending his hand for me to reach urging me to stand. "You are missing all the fun."

I didn't budge.

"Kyungsoo-ah, why are you being like this?" He asked worriedly. "I feel like you are avoiding me."

"It's nothing really." I nonchalantly shrug him off. "And im not avoiding you." You just tend to forget that I exist when you're with Luhan.

"No!" He said in an slightly angry tone. "I know it's nothing!"

"Why are you so persistent? It's nothing. Nothing!" 

"Then why are you getting mad all of a sudden?" 

"Because your making me!"

"What?" He was taken aback. "Im just concerned about you, Kyungsoo-ah." He said in a comforting voice.

"Just... just leave me alone." I said looking away. "I need more alone time."

"I wont leave. I'll just stay here and be quiet." He said. "I want to have a peace of mind knowing you're not in trouble or anything."

"Aish. Suit yourself then."

Then silence took over. He was right, he would be very quiet.

 

The night was warm and the park was well lit. I felt the air brushed through my face and hair making me feel all fuzzy inside but our situation right now is awkward. I need to break it with the big question.

"Do you like Luhan?" I finally got the balls to ask him.

"Huh? Why ask that? Of course I like him." He answered. Ouch.

"Oh. Okay." Those were the only words that came out of my mouth. Before you know it, tears were starting to form in my eyes.

I should control these from falling. I'll look pathetic.

"He's nice and he takes care of me too. I like Luhan." He's smiling.

Okay. I get it. You can stop now.

"I like him. I treat him like a brother"

"What?" I asked because I got confused. "You like him like a brother?"

"Well yeah. Do you think there's something else?"

"This is unbelievable." I muttered. "Yes! I thought there was something else."

"Huh? I only like him as a friend. As a brother. That's it."

"The way you look at him, take care of him, talk to him...." I stopped for a moment.

"What?

"I thought you liked him more than a brother." I gulped. "I thought you had feelings for him."

"No. I dont have any feeling for him, Kyungsoo-ah."

"Then why do you tend forget that im with you guys? Whenever Luhan comes, you avert your attention to him." I said slightly shaky. "I thought you were going to make it up to me."

"Im sorry." He's explaining something. "You know Luhan, he's new and I wanna keep him company. Like what I did with Chanyeol and Baekhyun back in the days."

"But he keeps on dropping hints that he likes you. You didn't notice those?"

"I did and I just ignore them because I dont feel the same way."

"You spent time with him a lot so I thought you forgot about me and your promi-"

"Dont say that, Kyungsoo-ah." He cut me off. "I would never do that. I promised right?"

"You did, like the first time and you broke it." I said with a frown. "I just dont want that to happen again."

His face became dark after what I said but he faced me and said, "I won't break it again, Kyungsoo-ah."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He assured with a smile

I hugged him after he said that. I just wanted to do it. I want to feel his touch, his embrace, his comfort, the beat of his heart, his breathing and everything. I hugged him because I love him.

I broke off the hug. "I actually thought you have feeings for him." I laughed.

"I can't believe it too! Am I really that touchy?"

"Yes! Don't do that again or many people will get the wrong idea." I punched his arm jokingly. "Luhan admitted he likes you so you better explain to him now..."

"Because he might think that i like him." He finished my sentence.

We laughed and i looked at him. I love that we are happy together.

 

We went to the karaoke place. I wanted to go after he cleared and answered all of my questions.

We walked to the place while holidng hands. I felt so secured and loved by the action. I just he didnt notice my blush.

"There you are! We are almost done!" Chanyeol said as we entered the room.

"Where have you been? We were worried." Baekhyun approached and hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Im fine guys." I answered. "I just needed some air."

"Good to know you're okay!" Luhan said enthusiastically. "Sing the last song!"

I chuckled. "Sure!"

Everyone sat and Chanyeol chose the song for me. I saw from the corner of my eye, Suho is talking to Luhan who gave him a hug after that. I guess Suho cleared the air between them. I was happy.

The music started playing and it was perfect.

 

f(x) - So Into U

 

이번만은 조금 달라 넌,

You're different this time,

뭔가 다른 사람인가봐 들어봐,

You're a different person somehow, listen,

놓치고 싶지 않아,

I dont want to lose you,

다시는 안올것 같아,

I dont think you'll come back again,

 

So Tell Me What’s Up,

So tell me what's up,

내 마음 같기를,

To have my heart,

조금도 숨기지 않고,

Without having to hide,

조금 더 사랑스럽게,

With a little more love,

전할래 내 맘,

I want to deliver my heart,

니 눈을 보고 말해,

And tell you, looking straight into your eyes,

So into U

So into u.

 

I finished singing and i heard applause.

"Kyung's the best really!" Chanyeol was clapping his heart out!

I glanced at everyone's expression, they were all happy.

I saw Suho's smile at me and I wish I can drown and live in his smile forever.

 

 


A/N: Short update! lmao.

Need to work on this fast now.

Comment! Talk to me <3

Happy reading :D