Their First Meet Part 1

3 Prince & 3 Princess
Sorry if I dont do good in this fanfic Because im using my hp because my computer its spoilt please dont hate me.... Srry if this fanfic dont have picture... In the castle Donghae Pov. Taeyeon,Sunny and Yoona my princess I have important to annoucement. The three princess said Nae appa what is important that appa want to tell ask. Donghae Pov. Ok appa and umma want to said that 3 of my princess is getting married with appa and umma friend. The three princess said Mwoh getting married appa and umma are u kidding me. Donghae and Jessica Pov. Ani no we are not kidding because we promise them that if we have daughter or son we have to married to them. Anyway they are umma and appa friends so we trust them. The three princess was shocked what their parents said. Donghae Pov They will come tomorrow please be prepare my princess. I will let your umma help u to choose your clothes. Anyway I want my 3 princess to be beautiful as your mother. The three princess said Nae appa.The 3 princess go to their room followed my their umma. In another castle Siwon Pov. Leeteuk,kyuhyun and kibum I have important annoucement to meet. The 3 prince said Yes appa whats the important annoucement that appa want to tell. Siwon Pov Ok my 3 prince u guys are getting married soon. The 3 prince said Mwoh appa are u serious we getting married Siwon and Tiffany Pov. Yup we are serious because appa and umma promise to appa and umma friends that if we have sons or daughters we have them to get married. The 3 prince was froze they didn' t said a. word because they are surprised Siwon Pov Anyway get ready tomorrow u guys we leave and go to appa and umma friends. And one more thing my 3 prince my be handsome like appa. The 3 prince laugh.