Trainee Days... START

Please Read Chapter 18 of the story thank you

 "KIM NASTU, CAN I GET SOME MORE ICE HERE ?!"

 "Yes sir !!"

 "YAH, NATSU-AH, GET ME THOSE LIGHT BULBS"

 "A-Arasso !!"

 "YAH, NATSU !!, THESE ARE NOT THE MAKEUP KIT I TOLD YOU TO GET"

 "A-ah !! Mianhae !!"

 

"Aish~, Zelo is right, being a trainee is really HARD" Natsu whined as dropped down from her knees. "I would prefer detention than this. Why does Rain hyung need to go to our school earlier~" Natsu said as she tried to remember how she ended up in JYP Ent. building.

 

 

=Earlier that day=

 "MWO ?! YOU HAVE DETENTION ?!" Rain exclaimed through the phone as Natsu told him about her detention. "Hyung~, calm down~, it's just community service, I'll be finish as you finished singing all the operas song you have" Natsu said. 

 "But Natsu, they're like, a whole box of them, it will be tomorrow by the time I finished singing it all of them"

 "Exactly" 

 "Aish, just, how the hell did you get a detention anyway ?!" Rain said while sighing. "Well, I'm just late from school" Natsu explained.

 "I gave you a reminder" Rain said "What more ??" he added.

 "I rode the school property with my skateboard"

 "And ??"

 "Uhh, Ididn'tgreetleteacher" Natsu said quickly. "Aigoo, since you moved to Korea, I told you to greet them. I'll go to your school so I can convince your teacher to move your detention next Saturday" Rain said as he sighed. "Wait, MOVE MY DETENTION ?! Can you convince her to cancel it ??" Natsu said  but she heard Rain said 'No' through the phone. "Just, be at the building at 4. Arasso ??" Rain said as he hang up. Natsu let out a sigh and dropped on her couch. "Oh yeah, Hanna-ssi" she remembered and texted her a message.

 

'To: Hanna-ssi

From: Natsu

 Annyeong Hanna !! How are you doing ?? I'm doing great here. Anyway, about later, I can't come. Because I forgot I have training to do. Mianhae~. I'll make it up to you ^^. I'll teach you how to ride the skateboard next time okay ?? I'm reaally sorry T-T

 

--Natsu'

 

 "Now. That's done, I think I'm forgetting someone" Natsu said as she tries to think. "OMO, I HATE THINKING, IT'S MAKING ME FRUSTRATED" she said while she shook her head. She let out a sigh. She saw her phone vibrated and checked it.

 

'To: Natsu Oppa

From: Hanna

 Is that so Oppa ?? I understand. I'm sorry if I bothered you. It's okay ^^. Teach me next time ?? I'm okay with that ^^. Goodluck at your training Oppa !! Natsu Oppa FIGHTING !! ^-^

 

Hanna :)'

 

 Natsu smiled in relief and felt another vibration. 

 

'To: Natsu

From: Rainy Hyung

 Yah, I convinced your teacher to move your detention next saturday.

--Rain'

 

 "Yay !!!" Natsu exclaimed and self celebrated.

 

~~~

 

 "Oh yeah, I should have go to that detention" Natsu whined and stomped her feet.

 "You shouldn't stomp your feet like that, the staffs may see you" a boy whispered on Natsu's left ear. Natsu's head tilted on her left to see who it was.

 "Oh, Mir-hyung" Natsu said as she noticed Mir's face is near on her's. Mir backed away and laughed. "Hyung !! You creeped the hell outta me !!" Natsu whined while she stomped her feet. Mir laughed and ruffled her hair. "Aigooo, mianhae" Mir said still laughing. "Anyway hyung, what brings you here ??" Natsu said as she fixed her hair and smiled at him.

 'Kyeopta~ =u='

  "Uhhh, I forgot something here in the building. I'm going to get it but I saw you and think to greet you or something" Mir explained. Natsu gave him a nod then smiled.

 "KIM NATSU. WHERE'S THE MAKEUP KIT ?!" the make up artist called out. "Aigoo, well got to go hyung, nice talking to you~" Natsu smiled and ran off. "Hm, that boy, he's so, weird" Mir said to himself and gets his things. 

 "I see you already met him" Rain spoke behind Mir. "Natsu ?? Well yeah. Is he the one ??" Mir asked his president. Rain nodded in agreement "But don't tell to the others, okay ?? When he became one of your members, please guide him" Rain said and patted his shoulders. Mir gave him a confuse look but the older man laughed and left him. "What does that even mean ??" Mir said to himself and goes infront of the door. He took a glance at Natsu being scold by the make up artist while Natsu giving her some 'Sorry' and bows. Mir chuckled to himself and left the building.

 

~~~

 5 Hours later~

 "Great job everyone !! Have a safe trip home !!" Rain shouted and the staffs thanked him. Rain saw sleeping on the couch due to her fatique. "Natsu~, time to  go home~, you did a good job~" Rain carefully said while shaking her to wake up. "Hnng, what time is it hyung ??" Natsu spoke as she woke up. "Hmmm, it's already 8:00" Rain said while he checked his phone. "MWO ?!" Natsu said shockingly remembering about Dongho. "He's the one I forgot !! I'M SUCH A PABO !!" Natsu saind irritated while facepalming several times. "Uhh, gotta go hyung !!" Natsu said as she bid farewell and ran off. 

 

 ~~~

 Natsu arrived at the ice cream parlor and she doesn't saw Dongho anywhere. She tried to find him but he's no where to be found. Natsu sighed of irritation and goes home instead. She entered her apartment and walk through the dark hallways 'They should change the lights here' Natsu thought as she shrugged. She arrived at her room and saw a paper sticking infront of her door "Who could this be ??" Natsu said as she took the paper and entered her room. Natsu sat on her bed and read the letter.

 

 'Natsu hyung, baseball practice ended and I convinced the coach to have another practice tomorrow. Soohyun hyung called me to remind me of the fan meeting we're having after the baseball practice. I declined it because I know that we're going to have hang out at the ice cream parlor. But, I think I failed seeing you there. I thought you were busy at the JYP Ent. and left off. Actually, I waited there for an hour. That's all. --Dongho'

 

 "Aigooo, now he's mad at me~" Natsu said as she dropped down on her bed. Feeling frustrated and irritated. She heard her phone rang and answered it.

 "Annyeongha-"

 "HYUUUUNG !!!" Zelo shouted from his phone feeling all excited.

 "Zelo-ah please don't be loud, I'm kinda tired and depressed~" Natsu said with tired tone. 

 "Ohhh~ mianhae hyung. I just wanted you to know that I passed by at JYP Entertainment to check you out. But Rain-sunbae said that you're sleeping so I thanked him and left" Zelo said with his cheery tone.

 "Is that so ??" Natsu said with her eyes closed thinking about Dongho being mad at her.

 "Yeah, well, I think you're tired hyung, go get some rest okay ?? I'll see you at Monday~" Zelo said and hang up.

 Natsu closed her phone and stared blankly at her ceiling. "He's mad, I can I face him tomorrow ?? Aish~" Natsu said and drifted herself to sleep without chainging her clothes. 

 

 

--

 

YAY IT'S FINALLY DONE. 

Imma not put anymore description because I'm freaking sleepy !! D:<

 

So goodnight y'all~. Have fun reading my chapter~ :DD

 

Follow me at twitter~: @LePandasaurus