I hope, I can to meet you again

I hope, I can to meet you again

Title: I hope, I can to meet you again

 

Author : ppuing ppuing REN c(•.•c)

 

Genre : I don’t know ƪ(‾o‾")ʃ

 

Cast :

- Heo Young Saeng a.k.a  Saengi

- Kim Hyun Joong a.k.a Joongie

 

Length  : Drabble

 

Summary: If I had to choose, I'd rather be with you and others even have to get out of the management ...

Okay (y)

Happy Reading!

.

.

.

=. =. =. =. =

When you were my side, I feel protected and secure. Disisimu very comfortable. You make my day shine like the sun's rays. But when you go left, I felt like the right again, my days are like blank sheets of paper is boring to watch.

=. =. =. =. =

.

.

.

In the tendency that seems to make-up room, there is one who is sitting pensively namja own. Implicit sadness in his face. He wants to shed his sadness in a cry. But he did not want someone to see it as fragile as this.

He wants to look tough in front of everything, but deep in his heart, there are wounds which he buried kesdihan.

"Hyung!" Call a cute new namja into the room.

Namja called earlier, lifted his head looking at the source of the voice.

"Ne, what juunie-ah?" namja asked them.

"Soon we turn hyung, kajja" urged that the call Junnie namja earlier.

The Hyungnya responded with a smile, and after that they both come out of that tendency.

.

.

.

After 2 hours before they were at the television station XXX. The third member of SS501 or the people who helped them went home one by one.

Yes, cuman three. Where are them? Both have moved the management. And it makes the second oldest member in SS501's like there's no passion anymore.

YoungSaeng. He was always crying every remembering the days they used to be together. Laughing, joking, even when he is tricked Hyung Jun's birthday.

Akh, he missed it all. And he misses most is the figure of leader she loved it.

He although it will not know the feeling YoungSaeng, because it YoungSaeng not say it directly. Because he was afraid that if she expressed her feelings, namja it will slowly away.

But what happens now, without her express her feelings, namja remained away from her. Not out of malice, but because they are not together anymore.

.

.

.

Now he was holding a medium-sized photo frame. In it there is a photograph of a person's akh exactly five people who look into the camera with a straight face is funny and weird.

He looked at the old picture frame. Slowly but surely the grains fall from the second node's beautiful eyes. And form a free flowing trace the white cheek line.

"Joongie hyung, how are you.? What is your food regularly.? It must be hard not have to go alone, I would like the five of us again hyung. What is probably happening.? You and Jung Min, also left the three of us." he muttered. He rubbed one person's face in the photo.

If there is a choice, he would opt out of joint menejemennya hyung and dongsaeng him.

But the choice was not there today. What might be next.?

'I hope, I can to meet you again' hethought.


.

.

.

.

.

-E.N.D-