VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Karma's A Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everybody, I’m very sorry that this update, again, for the nth time, is not an update.

It’s been literally three years since I last updated this story. Aside from that, I also wrote the story in 2012, meaning that it’s been six long years since I first wrote the story. 

To be honest, for a long time I believe that people have completely forgotten about this fic. Some of you might no longer care though hence this update might be an annoyance to you—you may unsubscribe now. LMAO. To those who wants a possible continuation of the fic, please continue reading.

I’ve toyed with the idea of deleting the fic altogether only to realize now that I was being ignorant, because believe it or not some people do still subscribe to this story and comment about how they’re waiting for an update (even after all these years! I can’t thank you guys enough).

I don’t know where to start explaining, honestly. As I’ve said before, I started writing six years ago. Since that time, I have grown as an author and as a person, and dare I say I’m a completely different author and person now compared to the me six years ago.

I wrote this fic when I was very young, when I was just learning about writing from reading other fics and novels, and I’m proud to say that my writing style has changed. Alongside with that, I have also grown into a person who absolutely despises abusive and toxic behaviors in a relationship.

Being very young, I wrote this fic when I romanticized abusive relationships and thought that there were no deep meanings behind a person hitting his lover. I know—some of you may think that this is just a fic—but I can’t bring myself to write about something that I don’t believe in, in something that I’m frankly disgusted at.

I’ve written Jongin here as a character that has abusive tendencies without any particular reason, and I have painted him as a very wounded character as if that woundedness can justify his actions. It should not, and if you recall the story, it’s really too far gone for Jongin to be allowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter