The Day She met L.Joe..

Cinderella's Tragic Twist of Fate [EDITED]

The next day,both Hyura and Jiyeon didn't dare say a word or smile the whole day.In class, both didn't pay attention,just looked outside the windows and wandering outside.They didn't talk to the others,or smile . At recess,Jiyeon just sat down quietly and not eat her food .HyuRa,meanwhile would just walk aimlessly around the school to get rid of her thoughts.Then,the student who found the note,found HyuRa.He hid behind the bushes to get ready to .As he was about to come out,he saw that HyuRa was neither smiling,or talking.

" What's with her ? " He thought that something was off and decided to follow HyuRa quietly .HyuRa then bumped into someone .She stopped and apologised.

"I'm sorry ..!! Are you okay ? " She asked .The guy nodded and looked at HyuRa.

"Oh? Aren't you .. Yoon HyuRa? The so-called Cinderella of the school?  " He pointed at Hyura.

"Ah,ne.." She nodded while blushing.The guy stared at her for a long time .

"W-waeyo?Is there something on my face ? " HyuRa asked,touching her face.The guy snapped back to reality .

"A-ah? Sorry..I'm L.Joe,nice to meet you " He took out his hand to shake hands with her.Hyura unknowingly shook her hands with L.Joe.

"I know . You're the KingKa here ,how can I not know you ? Everyone does !" She joked,giving a warm smile.L.Joe found himself smiling like an idiot .

"You wanna grab lunch together?" He asked.Hyura nodded and both went to get their lunch.Suddenly,as they were eating their lunch,a familiar student appeared out of the blue .It was the student who found Hyura's note.

"Yoo~~ByungHee-ah ! What's up ? " He asked,cheerfully.L.Joe was a bit bugged and shoved him off.

"Not now,Woohyun . I'm in the middle of eating here.Don't choke me. " He said,in a firm tone .

"Wait,why are you even here ??Shouldn't you be with Eunji now ? where is she ?" 

"Broke up with her.Turns out she's cute and can sing and all,but her clinging onto me is eww. "WooHyun replied with a nonchalant voice.L.Joe rolled his eyes,while HyuRa kept eating .

"There you go again.Look,I told you,next time,find a REAL 'decent' girl ...AND -- " Woohyun cut off his sentence.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah..I know . Who's the girl?" He finally noticed Hyura.She eye-smiled while giving a short bow to WooHyun.

"She's HyuRa.Yoon HyuRa.Don't you know her?She's the Cinderella girl and her 'stepsister' is Jiyeon over there ." He pointed out where Jiyeon was,who was walking around with her friends and other'fans' of hers.

"Hey,she's the Queenka.And you're the KingKa.Usually you'd see them both hanging out alot,but why are you hanging out with her sister ??" WooHyun rudely pointed out at HyuRa.She was offended and held her hands into a fist .

"Can't a guy sit with the Queenka's stepsister ?" L.Joe shrugged.Then,WooHyun stared at HyuRa.She looked puzzled and rolled her eyes,

"Yah,you know the story of Cinderella don't you?If Cinderella had not drop her shoe,the prince wouldn't see her again. " He said gently .

"What are you implying? " HyuRa asked while munching on her food.

" Cinderella,don't lose your shoe .. " He said and winked at Hyura.She got a bit of shivers down her spine as WooHyun said it.

"Don't worry,that's why he's the playboy.His nickname is "Namgrease" . " L.Joe joked and HyuRa laughed while WooHyun bitterly left .

Dear Diary ,

..I think this guy's a weirdo O.O ..