I promise..

Cinderella's Tragic Twist of Fate [EDITED]

 Key :

Italic Words - HyuRa's diary /note

Bold Words - Narration

Regular Words - Talking(like duh.. XD) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

((A/N : In every chapter,Im gonna add in HyuRa's dear diary thingy .  )) 

Dear Diary ,

It's  hard to have fun now.Is this what it feels like to be 'Cinderella' ? Always at home,doing chores,and never going out ? I feel like a trapped bird in a cage .But,I have no other choice now,do I ? Sigh .. 

===============================================================================================

At Seoul High , as HyuRa walked in the hallway , everyone started yelling out " It's Cinderella ! " . Hyura ignored them and went inside the classroom and took out her books to revise since she stayed up all night the day before running errands while taking care of her sick father.She has a stepmother,but she rarely comes home . It's a Cinderella life, alright .. 

" Annyeong ! " Someone sat beside her with a packet of milk .It was Jiyeon.HyuRa just smiled at her and took the milk to drink it.

" Waeyo ? What's with the face ? " She asked,concerning about HyuRa .

"Aniya unnie .. Just,feeling tired .. " She replied. 

"I told you to get some rest,but you wouldn't listen! " Jiyeon ruffled her hair as HyuRa leaned her head on the table .Then,the bell rang and everyone rushed to their classrooms.Jiyeon waved goodbye to HyuRa before leaving as HyuRa yawned . Class finally started .

Classes finally ended, and all the other students packed up their bags and left their classrooms.But,only HyuRa was still inside .Turns out,she slept and didn't notice that school had already ended.Jiyeon wanted to wake her up,but she thought that if she woke HyuRa up,she'd  get more tired so Joyeon just left her alone and went off first.Suddenly,an unknown student came in using the opened window and looked around,in confusion.Then,he saw Hyura sleeping on the table.The student,carefully poked Hyura to wake up. 

"Choggi..choggi~ " He kept poking her to see if she was alive.

" Appa ~! O-oh, has class ended yet..? " Finally,Hyura opened her eyes and murmured .The confused student looked at her .

"Choggi.. " He said,in a gentle yet hoarse voice .

" Oh?? Ah,mianhaminda.. It's already 2PM ?! Uhh,gotta go ! " HyuRa rushed out of the classroom and ran really quickly . Leaving a note behind .

"What was that ..? Oh?She left a note ..." The student checked it out and read it.It seemed like a drawing .

"Not bad at drawing, I see.. " He said to himself . There were more . Behind the drawing,was a note .

I wish that one day,I get swept off my feet wearing Cinderella's Slippers..Oh,where for art thou,Romeo??Or in this case,Prince Charming ?? I cannot live this life of a trapped bird in its cage anymore !!I need to be free ..! Oh,if only you were here to dance with me till midnight . Or, I would be happier if we actually danced until past midnight ! Take me to a far far place so we can have our peaceful days ..~ 

He chuckled and smirked at HyuRa's note.He thought it was too mushy and decided to keep it.He planned of humiliating HyuRa the next day he found her and walked off casually... 

 

HyuRa,not knowing anything , just ran to the supermarket nearby her house and bought some grocery for that day's dinner. HyuRa paid for the things and went home directly to see how her father was doing .Suddenly,she got a call from Jiyeon,who's already at home taking care of their father.

"Yeoboseyo? " She asked.

"Yah,HyuRa-ah , oddiseo ?? " Jiyeon asked in a hurried voice.HyuRa explained to her that she was on the way  home .

"Yah..palli !! I think appa's gonna collapse !! PALLI !! " She finally exploded.HyuRa got a shock of her life and ran quickly without thinking of stopping.She told Jiyeon to call the ambulance.She couldn't imagine what could have happened to her father when she gets home. 

"APPA ! APPA!! " She hurried and yelled out 'appa ' as soon as she got to the hospital .She found Jiyeon  crying non-stop . 

" HyuRa-ah.. "Jiyeon saw HyuRa and sobbed . HyuRa panted while walking towards her father,who was laying down on the bed unconsciously.

"A-appa....Wake up..Please ? " She started crying too.

" ..My daughter..how's school today ..? " Her father asked in a weak voice but HyuRa didn't respond.

" I'm really sorry..my two daughters..I should've been a good father to both of you .. " He continued which led Hyura and Jiyeon to sob more .

"Appa...Don't go!!  " Jiyeon hugged her father really tight .

"Jiyeon-ah..mianhe..Appa is really sorry.. "He said,in a state of almost dying.HyuRa held his hand .

"HyuRa-ah...I want you to keep this promise of mine .. " He looked at HyuRa .

"When you grow up..I want you to marry a successful man and live a happy life.. " He continued explaining while shedding a tear.

"Appa..Don't say that..!! You'll be fine.I know you will!! " She started yelling more .Her father then both of his daughters' heads .

"I hope...you two..live happily like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty ...." Their father closed his eyes,showing a sign of death.Both of the daughters shouted 'APPA!!!!' non-stop .They cried for the whole night . The nurses and doctors could only say " I'm sorry..for your loss .." 

"Appa..I'll fulfil that promise .. Definitely.."