Mind Tricks

The Art of Falling In Love(HIATUS)

So ever since I saw REN from the new group Nu'est I Absolutely fell in love with his girlish looks and it really made me think of F(x)'s Amber who is completely the opposite. I decided to write a fic about the two because I literally found NONE. Hehehe. Okaiii shooo enjoyyyyy

 

 

 "Ugh where is that good for nothing Krystalllllll. I need to copy homeworkkk!", Victoria whined as we walked in the cafe and plopped down on a seat.

Krystal was a dongseng of Victoria's. I only began talking to Victoria recently so I'm still getting to know her. Her uncle owned the gym I worked at. She thought I was a guy the whole time until she walked in on me changing on me once. Awkward much? I nodded as if I was paying attention while nonchalantly peeling a banana and taking a bite.

Victoria pouted then huffed. I gave her a half smile. What a cute person.

"Yahh, what are you even wearing Amber?", Victoria said while looking the tomboy up and down. All I had on was a loose pair of black skinnies, a grey t-shirt, and a vars jacket. I kept eating my banana as Tori ranted about my lack of 'style and fashion sense'.  Someone as cute as her wouldn't understand. Victoria was really beautiful. She had long orangish fob colored hair and straight bangs. She is petite but has a nice figure. Guys drool over her and a few of her other friends. Victoria models for an online shopping mall along with another girl at my school named Goo Hara.

"AMBBBBEEEERRRRRRR".

Speak of the Devil.

I groaned as I was tackled to the ground by none other than Goo Hara. I glared at her as I sat up. She was straddling me and pouting. Who thehell does this girl think she is? Tackling me like this. I let out a low growl of irritation and she immediately stood up. Don't get me wrong, she is beyond cute. But she irks the hell out of me.

"Ne Oppaaaaa~ Why are you so grumpy today?", My irritation with Hara just increasted by one million percent. I gave her a signature death glare of mine as Victoria stared in horror. These cutsie dongsengs of her need to learn some respect. I grabbed her arm and shot her another glare,"Leave me alone". My voice dripped with disdain and pure irritation as the girl trembled slightly.

"SEPHINE"

I turned to see Daesung who was biting his bottom lip,"I apologize for the way she acted. We'll be going now". Daesung her arm from me and pulled her away while sending me a fearful and apologetic glance.

Daesung was one of the few boys I tolerated. He and his friends work out at the gym I work at and are very helpful and respectful, so I let it slide. For as long as I can remember I've been alone. People were always afraid of me and I gained a rep of beating up boys so people began to fear me. If they knew WHY then maybe people would understand me more.

I've always looked like a boy, and so I always was bullied and teased for it. So, naturally I would fight alot. After years of it I stopped getting so emotional about it. Now I just beat the out of people if they try and fight me regaurdless of why they wanted to fight. 

Girls are another thing.

They irritate the hell out of me. The constant aegyo crap is so irritating. Plus they always assume I'm a guy and start hitting on me. I felt a nudge on my shoulder and I snapped back to reality.

Victoria POV

I can't believe she did that. She wasn't joking about disliking girls. Maybe she doesnt even like being a girl. Her classmates know her as Sephine anyway. It's like almost a bitterness. I wouldn't dare tell Amber that though. I didn't even meet Amber until a few months ago at the gym. My parents shipped me from Hong Kong to Korea to finish highschool. So for now I was living with my uncle. One day he called me asking me to drop off his medication and that's when I saw Amber.

Thinking it was a guy I naturally began to flirt and get 'his' attention. All of that was pretty much in vain when I walked in on Amber changing realizing the HE was a SHE. Now we can laugh about it but it's still a really awkward subject. Amber really doesn't look like a girl. Unless you sit there and try and imagine her wearing a skirt. Which... I can't do it.

She has toned arms with the cuts in her muscles in everything. She even has a four pack and a V-cut. Plus she doesn't really have big s so it's REALLY hard to tell she's a girl. It's hard to believe she's a girl with such a muscular body like that. After I walked in on her she quickly changed a bit embarassed and before she ran out I punched her shoulder and told her how her body would make grown men cry in shame.

I think if I didn't say that we wouldn't be friends like now. I tugged her arm and pulled her to our next class. We passed a few of the cute Oppa's from the gym as they bowed their head as she passed. One of them had blue hair. Amber did a double take as she stared at the blue haired one.

She looked down at me giving me a look wondering if what she saw was real. I nodded and we both shook our heads. We both grew up in America, so seeing people with pink and blue hair was really different for us.

My uncle told me Amber grew up in the states with her parents up until her parents died. Her sister who was older had moved to Korea after she turned 18 so Amber went to live with her. Her parents were friends of his so when he heard of the accident he made sure to do everything in his power to help her when she came to Korea. Jackie, Amber's sister who is a college student waittresses at a restaurant close to her college just to get by. Amber who was still an emotional wreck when she got to Korea was confused and lonely while her sister worked and studied all hours of the day.

That's when my uncle came in. He let her work out at the gym for free to get out any anger or frustration. After a few months she began to slowly deal with her parent's death. That's when she asked for a job and he was more than happy to give her one. Now she works cleaning the gym after hours. Usually he lets her work out to her hearts content then she just cleans everything after. Mopping the dance room. Cleaning the mirrors, then doing the same to the rest of the gym. I asked him why she was so cold even after dealing with their death, but he said Amber had always been like that.

Even before her parents died she was bitter and angry. But at what? I smiled as I walked Amber to her class then waved Bye Bye, She gave me a smirk before walking into her class.

Amber's POV

I gave Victoria a small smirk as I walked into my class. Pretty much everyone was seating. Goo Hara looked down quickly as I passed her seat. Serves her right.

I dropped my backpack and sat down lazily at my seat in the back. Most of the teachers were afraid of me anyway so they automatically put me as far away from them as possible. I cracked my knuckles and rested my head down on my forearms ready to sleep until she cleared .

"CLASS WE HAVE SOME NEW STUDENTS. Please be kind and welcome them", she spoke while shooting a worried glance at me then walking to the door.

Only now I realize that there's 5 empty seats around me... Ugh this can't be good. Every girl in the class squealed and a few boys oooh-ed. I didn't bother to pay attention to their introductions, I just buried my head in my arms and tried falling asleep. I heard each voice faintly and was almost asleep until I heard one in particular. It was quieter and sweeter as the voice sang out apologies to the teacher. No Amber don't look up, probably just some stupid girl-

"My name is Ren".

So her name is Ren? That voice was adorable. No Amber, ignore. Ignore.

"STUDENT LIU", the teacher boomed. Hah, she's trying to look tough. I didnt look up and kept my head nuzzled in my arm. The teacher sighed then told them their seats were surrounding the sleeping student in the back. Hah nice try Ahjumma. After that I fell asleep as usual.

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I looked down at my lap and began to text Tori back. It was about 10 minutes before the bell was gonna ring but she said she needed to get something from my car. Victoria is so forgetful. I got up and grabbed my bag not bothering to ask my teacher to be excused. As I was about to walk out I felt someone's hand wrap around my wrist. I looked down at the long and think fingers and the feather soft hand wrapped around my wrist. I don't care how beautiful this person's hand is, what gives them the idea that they can touch me so freely. My face already had an irritated look as I followed the slender arm up and found the person's face.

My heart literally stopped. The person had short white blonde hair with bangs and hair which was in a bun. Skin as fair as snow, and pouty pink lips. When our eyes met there was something different about them. They had a knowing look underneath the long lashes.

"Class is not over yet",the person said not breaking eye contact. That is the voice of that Ren person. Ren said in a bored tone. Wow, also a first that someone is immune to my death glare which remained unchanged throughout our entire encounted.

"Tch", I ripped my wrist away and gave him a 'don't with me' look before walking out irritated. The classroom erupted with conversation once I slammed the door closed. Who did that punk think she was? Grabbing me like she knew me. I stormed off to my car quickly. Kicking some lockers and random in the process.

She's so irritating. Why is she so beautiful. Makes me sick. She seriously got under my skin. Just by her touching me my blood was boiling. Victoria leaned against my car while smiling and waving at me. I threw the keys at her with a little more force than I typically would, none the less she caught it giving me a confused glance.

"GET YOUR AND GET LOST", I yelled at her. I really dont want to be around anyone. Actually, I want to just punch something. Victoria unlocked the car door and grabbed her textbook before scrambling away from my car.

Victoria looked at me in irritation and disbelief,"What's wrong? Did something happen with the new boys in your class? I heard from Sulli that the girlish looking one grabbed you. I'm sorry I didnt mean to-".

"No. That can't be, she's.. she's a boy?", My voice cracked in disbelief. That beautiful thing was a BOY?! So there is a Twilight Zone in Korea.

I shook my head and jumped in my car before pulling out like some bat outta hell.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?", Victoria yelled.

"Gym", I told her before speeding out of the school parking lot.

My mind is seriously playing tricks on me.