Part1/5 of Episode 1

Hello Baby!:Super Junior edition!

A/N: Hello everyone :) First off, I'd like to thank you for visiting this story and thinking it interesting enough to read past the description and the foreword. I don't really do very well on forewords or descriptions, so I apologize for that. Anyway, I am actually working on another story right now, Escaping, so the updates for this story may be a little slow. I only have about ten more chapters left for Escaping though, so it shouldn't take too long. :3 I know I shouldn't be starting one story while I'm still working on another one, but I had writers block for Escaping but was still in the mood to write, so this is the result. Uhm...well, I hope you enjoy the story! Kamsamnida! (I probably just butchered the spelling... >.<) Thank you again :P Please don't hesitate to comment or subscribe. I love comments because they give me the inspiration to continue writing, otherwise I'm not sure whether anyone is still enjoying the story...I blabber on too much in Author's notes... DX


 

The Super Junior members were just leaving the SM entertainment building, heading towards their assigned vans, when they received the news from their managers.

“Guys! All of you, over here for a second!” Seunghwan called to them, standing outside one of the vans, looking slightly flustered.

The thirteen boys frowned at each other, confused and a little worried, but hurried over to their manager, who was quickly joined by the other managers.

“What is it, hyung?” Leeteuk asked, being the spokesperson for all the members.

Seunghwan cleared his throat.

“We have new schedules for all of you…” he murmured.

This confused the boys even more.

“But…why? We already have our schedules!” Heechul frowned. There were nods and grumbles of agreement.

“Yes, but…you all have something new planned. I can’t tell you what it is, because not even I know.  Junghoon will pass out your schedules to you while you get into the van.”

Super Junior nodded and got into their assigned vans, still a little confused but accepting it nonetheless.

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Yesung, and Siwon all climbed in one van, ushered quickly to their seats by Junghoon.

Once the five members were seated, Junghoon passed out their schedules before leaving the van to pass out the other member’s schedules.

Kyuhyun was the first to rip his open, and when he did, he couldn’t help but frown.

“H-hyung…”Kyuhyun said aloud, not really sure which hyung he was talking to. “Mine’s blank.”

“What?” Leeteuk frowned and leaned over in his seat to peer over Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “…Huh. That’s odd. Maybe they missed yours?”

Kyuhyun continued to frown at his paper, but nodded. “I guess…”

“Teukkie hyung!” Siwon exclaimed from the back seat. “Mine is blank too!”

Leeteuk’s eyebrows narrowed together.

He ripped his own letter open and read the contents. Like Kyuhyun and Siwon had said….there was nothing showing on their schedules.

It showed their previous schedules though, so it wasn’t entirely blank. It showed that they had all just gotten finished with recording for their new song, and showed the time frame, but nothing was showing after that. From the looks of it, it seemed to him that they had the whole rest of the day off.

But…why though? Was this some kind of mistake? It must be…

Leeteuk looked up from the nearly-blank slip of paper in his hands to look over at Donghae and Yesung.

“What about you two? Do you have anything on yours?”

“We have numbers, just like yours hyung.” Donghae said quietly, while Yesung shook his head.

They sat in silence for a second, pondering what it could be, none of them even daring to hope that they had the remainder of the day free.

“…Do…do you think we have the day –“Kyuhyun started to dare saying, just as Junghoon stepped up into the van. A million voices seemed to drown out Kyuhyun’s words as everyone shouted for answers.

Junghoon looked startled for a couple seconds before telling them all to quiet down and speak one at a time.

“There is nothing on these papers!” Yesung cried, waving the paper around.

“What?” Junghoon asked, seeming to be just as confused as they were. “What do you mean?”

Frowning, Junghoon walked to Donghae’s side, who was seated at the front, and snatched the paper from him.

“What is this…?” He questioned, frowning deeper. “The company representatives had said that they had given you a full schedule since you will be preparing for your comeback…maybe there was something wrong with the printers? Maybe they didn’t print right?”

At that moment, while the five Super Junior members in that van pondered his words, Junghoon’s phone rang. Their manager fished the phone from his pocket and held it up to his ear.

It was Seunghwan. From the tone of Junghoon’s voice and the words spoken on his line, they all knew that the other Super Junior members were experiencing the same problem. All their schedules were blank.

Deciding that it was something for the managers to figure out, Leeteuk told the others to try and catch up on sleep. Though, sleep would probably be highly impossible with Junghoon yelling into his phone.

 

 

It wasn’t long until Junghoon ended the call with a loud snap of his phone, jolting Leeteuk awake from the slumber he had only just began to drift into.

“What was wrong, hyung?” He asked, opening one weary eye to peer at their manager, who had finally turned the van on and had begun making his way out of the parking lot.

Junghoon sighed.

“Seunghwan had already called Soo Man and told him the problem before he called me. Mr. Lee told him that the schedules were correct. He had meant for them to be that way.”

Leeteuk opened both eyes now, leaning forward in his seat.

“But…why? We’ve already had a day off. Four weeks ago we had one…it doesn’t make sense, especially since we are working on our comeback! He wouldn’t give us a day off when we need to be working hard.”

Junghoon glanced up at the rear-view mirror, looking at Leeteuk’s reflection for a second through the glass. “I know,” he said. “I don’t understand it either.”

“…So what are we supposed to do? Go back to the dorm?” Siwon asked quietly from the back, apparently not asleep either. The others had fallen asleep only minutes after Leeteuk had recommended they do so.

Junghoon shrugged. “I’m guessing.”

 

 

They arrived at the dorms around one-thirty, a whole hour after they left the company.

The Super Junior members and their managers climbed down from the vans and grouped together in a small circle outside.

“So…what exactly is going on?” Hyukjae asked.

No one had an answer for that question of course; making the members whisper between themselves, rumoring what it was that was going to happen.

“Maybe it’s Hello Baby!” Ryeowook piped up happily, grinning from ear to ear.

Kyuhyun lightly smacked him on the head with a smirk and then a slight roll of his eyes. “Yeah right. No baby in its right mind would want us as its fathers!”

The other members and managers laughed.

“Not us, Kyu, you.” Kibum snickered. “You would probably lose the baby!”

“He’d probably be too busy playing StarCraft than to pay any attention to the baby!” Hyukjae chided, grinning over at Kyuhyun from the other side of the small circle they had created between themselves.

Kyuhyun, being true to his name of ‘Evil Maknae’, immediately had a retort. “Yeah, well, at least I wouldn’t kill it with my stinky feet!”

Hyukjae flushed, causing more laughter between the large group.

“Actually,” Came a new voice from their left, towards the door or the dormitory. “Ryeowook is right.”

Super Junior turned their heads to face Lee Soo Man and gaped at him.

“What!?”