#AIRHEADEDMAN & #PSYCHOGIRL

I Saw You Smileee ~ ;DD

YOONA'S POV ::

I was crying the whole night after I saw Taecyeon back here in Korea for almost 3 years he didn't show up, after we broke up and the reason why I change into NERD & WEIRD girl they say.

MORNING **

Wake up and now it's 5:13 am. I'm going to school and prepared myself though my class start at 7:00 am. My daily routine = EAT . BRUSH MY TEETH . SHOWER . WEAR SCHOOL UNIFORM .  COMB MY HAIR . :))

I rode on a bus and most of the passenger were my schoolmates. I sit on the last schair that only available then I saw a Familiar again.. The BLONDIE FISH. I didn't know his my schoolmate maybe he's in the lower section.

He's sleeping. Maybe tired of clinging to his many girls because he's the number one playboy in school.

He's cute and his scent was good. Did I just said that ?Aisssh . >_<

DONGHAE'S POV ::

Aish ! >.< Why I have to wake up this early . 5:00 am . My eomoni is still sleeping. My head hurts . Well, I just drink 15 bottles of soju in my friend's bar & cling to those hot girls. HEHE :"> . After I finish preparing for the school. I walk out of the house and go to the garage. My car wasn't there. Yeah my father get it because he's going to repair it. So . I have to ride the bus. I'm on the last sit and sleep on the ride since i'm still sleepy.

Then I open my eyes and I saw a girl smelling me I think and looking my . haha . HANDSOME FACE.

"HEY YOU !~ Why are you looking at me? I asked

"There is dirt in your nose" She said.

"Last time I told you, do not LIE" I said "Well, I shouldn't ask you that because I know the reason already "

"And what it is?" She Asked

"I'm too hot and too handsome and CUTEE that's why many girls even gay LOVE ME" I honestly said. hehe :">

"Eeeew! So arrogant they not love you, your just PLAYBOY" she annoyed said.

YOONA'S POV ::

Yes ! The bus finally stop. I can leave this AIRHEADED MAN.

I was going to leave when he suddenly hold my wrist.

"Hey ! What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't want to take the exam today, I'm tired" he said

"Okay ! as if I care." I said

"SELFISH" He asked that makes me mad

"I'm not selfish okay, get up now" I trying to pull him from his seat and he follow me as I entered the school.

I help him to bring his stuff. Then his war freaks friends come near us

"What are you doing with that psycho" Jessica asked AIRHEADED MAN (#IDON'TKNOWWHISNAME)

"I don't have idea also and why are you talking to me Cheater?" he walked out.

THAT GUY? HE DOESN'T ANY HAVE AN IDEA? HOW DARE HIM? NO THANK YOU AT ALL ? AND WHY HIS MAD AT THE QUEENKA OF THE SCHOOL O.O !?

**

CLASSROOM ::

TEACHER'S POV ::

Okay class here's the rules :

+ NO CHEATING + USE BLACK BALLPEN + NO ERASURES + IF YOU'RE DONE PASS YOUR PAPER TO ME + I'M GOING TO POST THE RESULT AT EXACTLY 3:00 PM LATER IN THE AFTERNOON.

So i'm expecting to you class . Remember your the FIRST SECTION. GOODLUCK :DD

"Ma'am heres my paper" Yoona said.

"Wow so fast, are you done checking your answer?" I asked

"YES MA'AM" she said

"You may now take your lunch" I gladly said. Wow she's intelligent ! I checked her answer and it's all correct. Yoona such a Perfect girl. :)

DONGHAE'S POV ::

It was lunch. I'm sure i'm not going to pass the exam. My parents already got me a tutor but it useless. Then I saw again the PSYCHO GIRL. (#IDON'TKNOWHERNAME). Jessica walked over her and one of jessica's friend pulled her chair as the PSYCHO GIRL sat down and of course she fell on the floor. Jessica helped her in standing.

YOONA'S POV ::

"OUCH!" I said in pain.

"Let me help you" Jessica offer and I accept it I don't why she's being kind of me so I asked her.

"What do you want"

"I'M SORRY YOONA FOR BEING BAD AND MEAN TO YOU" She said in low voice.

"NO PROBLEM .. THAT'S OKAY" I said

"Friends ?" she was trying to shake her hand to me

"FRIENDS" I quickly grab her hand and shake hands with her.

She hugged me. I'm so happy that she really changed.

"I'm got to go now bye !" she smiled to me.

"Bye!" I replied.

As I eating my lunch many people looking at me at the same time LAUGHING I don't what's their problem.

 

**

What do you think the reason why the students laughing at my poor Yoongie baby . :((

Please keep on reading my update. Thank YOUUU ! :DD ♥

Follow me on twitter :: @DenisseLR1824

Add me on Facebook :: Denisse Marie macalino (Yoonhaeisreal)