One Shot

[ONE SHOT] SECOND HEART

WARNING ALERT!!! PREPARE A TISSUE PLEASE hahaha

SECOND HEART

Many people don’t understand what love is. Love...is something beautiful in this world. Many people who found love is a beautiful gift for us, humans. Love can give us happiness and suffering.  Love doesn’t have to have each other. But love requires sacrifice.

 

In a hospital

There is a cute couple debate in a patient room. A girl who standing beside a bed which her boyfriend still laying in there.

“Myungie oppa, you have to drink this medicine.”  Jiyeon try to persuade myungsoo, his beloved boyfriend to drink his medicine.

“Ji, i’m alright. I’m healthy now. “

“No, you’re not okay. Drinking it.”

“No, i’ll not drinking it.” He cover his face with the blanket and laying in his bed.

“Ya, drink this medicine. Or your disease is never gone.” Jiyeon yelled to him.

Myungsoo ignore her and just silent behind the blanket.  Jiyeon sighed.

“Fine, if you doesn’t want drink it, better i’ll go and never come back to see you again.”

Jiyeon started to leave that place. Myungsoo immediately opened the the blanket covering his face. And hold her arm.

“Andwae, Jiyeon ah.” He pouted.

“Then, drink the medicine first or i’ll never come back to visit you, oppa.” Jiyeon threatened him.

“Aish...arasseo. I’ll drink it. Aish...you always can make me drink the medicine perfectly.”

“Of course. Because oppa can’t live without see my face even just for one day.” She smile.

“How did she know my weakness?” Myungsoo mumble with a low tone and pouted. But, jiyeon still can heard it. She giggles.

“Don’t be pouted, oppa. Now, drink it.” Jiyeon give some pill of medicine for myungsoo. Myungsoo take it and drank it with a glass of water.

“Are you happy now?” he asked annoyed.

“Ne.” Jiyeon smile widely which can make myungsoo’s heart feel warm with her smile which look like a sunshine.

“It has been 2 years i’m stuck in this boring place. Ah...i’m so bored in here.” He whined.

“So, you get bored with me too who always accompany you here?” she pouted

“Hmm...” myungsoo nodded.

“Yaaa...” Jiyeon yelled to him and slap his chest playfully. She pouted.

“Hahaha neomu kyeopta hahaha...” he pinched her cheeks.

“Stop it. You said you bored with me, so don’t touch anymore.”

“Hahaha..you so cute when cranky hahaha..so adorable.” He still pinched her cheeks because he can’t help her cuteness.

“Oppa always like that. So annoying.” She pouted.

Suddenly, myungsoo give her a peck on the lips and her hair gently.

“Mianhae. Mian. I just kidding. Blame to your self. Why you’re so cute when get mad.” He chuckles.

“Oppa always regard me as your toy.” She crossess her arms.

“My lovely toy who never make me get bored.” He smile.

“Ji ah, mianhae.” his face turned serious.

Jiyeon blinked and look at him. She wonder what happened with him.

“Waeyo?” she asked him.

“Because my condition, we never date to outside. Aish, why i have this stupid disease.”

Jiyeon holding his hand and smile.

“Gwenchana, myungie oppa. Dating in hospital is not bad at all. Everyday i’ll accompany you.”

Myungsoo grab her waist to make her closer to him.

“You’re my world, ji. Stay beside me, forever. Hmm?”

“You’re my world too, myung myung oppa.”

“Aish,  why you called me myungie, now myung myung. Call me L. It’s more cool rather than myungie or myung myung.”

“Ani, i’ll call you myung myung. It’s so cute.”

“Then, i call you jiji.”

“But, jiyeon is my name, myung myung oppa.”

“Jiji.”

“Myung myung oppa”

“Jiji”

“Myung myung oppa”

They’re debate with their face so close. Myungsoo stop talking and look at her lips. Myungsoo lean his head to jiyeon. Just one inch, his lips will touch her wet and luscious lips. But, his move stopped when an index finger touch his lips.

“Not now, myungie oppa.” Jiyeon giggles.

“Aish, what was that for? C’mon, i just want to devour your luscious lips.”

“No, i don’t want it.”

“Oh, c’mon. I know your lips want me too.” He his lips.

“No, i’m not.”

“You’re such a liar, ji.”

“No.”

“Seems like i’ve to do it roughly.” He smirked.

He pushed her down in his bed. Now, he was on top of jiyeon.

“You can’t running away from me.” He smirked.

“Really?” Jiyeon smile.

“Ya, don’t underestimate me because of my heart disease. I’m still strong and i still can do something to you.” He smirked.

“Oh yeah?”

“Do you wanna to know how strong i am?”He smirked.

He holding jiyeon’s arm, make her can’t move. Meanwhile, his head lean into her face. Closer and closer. Now, his lips so close and almost touch her lips. Suddenly, the door open. A doctor with a nurse cleared his throat to stop his move. The nurse just smile. Jiyeon blushed because was caught by a doctor and nurse. Myungsoo sighed with dissapointed face.

“Doc, can you not disturb our moment? Aigoo, just a little bit i can get that lips.” Myungsoo groaned annoyed.

“Oopps, sorry. Mr.Kim. Then, we’ll leave you two alone, love birds.” A doctor said and giggles.

The doctor indeed so close with them since 2 years ago when myungsoo started treated.

“Ah...eh...never mind, doctor. Please, check up of him, doctor.” Jiyeon said.

“But, ji...”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“Keumanhae(stop it). You have to checked.” She said toward myungsoo.

“Okay, it’s time to check you, mr.kim. so, how are you today?”the doctor starting to check his heart with a stethoscope.

“Same like usual. I’m feeling bored in here, doc.”

“Hmm..did you ever feel hurt in your heart?”The doctor asked him.

“Recently, i feel really well.”

“hmmm..okay. it’s enough. I think, his heart had restrained. And it’s okay. You can take a hang out to get refreshing and some fresh air with your girlfriend.” The doctor give him a wink and smile.

“Jinjja? Gomawo, doc.” Myungsoo so excited and hugged the doctor. Jiyeon and nurse just giggles with myungsoo’s behavior.

“But, you’ve to bring your medicine and don’t get tired. Aresseo?” the doctor give him a warning.

“Yes, sir.”myungsoo replied the doctor with an army style give a salute to his captain.

Everybody giggles. Then, the doctor and nurse left them alone. Myungsoo grab her waist and holding it tightly.

“So, how about today we’re going to stroll somewhere place? Hmm?” myungsoo asked his beloved girl.

“hmm...my myungie oppa seems so bored in here. Arasseo. But, you’ve to change your clothes first.”

Myungsoo smile.

“Arra.  Please wait for a while. I’ll change my clothes first.”

Jiyeon waiting in the outside, waiting myungsoo. A few minutes later, he was already wore a white shirt, a jacket and jeans.

“Get ready, my princess?”he asked.

“Omo, oppa look so different.”

“Of course, you never seen me with casual clothes. And because of my handsome face and my iness.”

“Hahahaha you’re really love your self too much.”

Myungsoo capped jiyeon’s face.

“Because of my charm, you fallen to me, right?”

“Aish...oppa. You’re the one who fallen to me first. I know i’m pretty so...”

Myungsoo cut her words, and kissed her.

“You’re too much talking and make me can’t stand to didn’t pinched your cheeks like now.” He pinched her cheeks pretty hard.

“Ough..it’s hurt myungie oppa.” She whined.

“Hahaha...mian. because you’re too cute, ji.” He shook his nose with her nose. She giggles because it’s tickles her.

“Hahaha, oppa. Stop it. Let’s go, oppa.”

“Ne, kajja.” He holding her hands.

They’re walking and going to a park.

“Wow, it has been a long time i hasn’t been take a walk like now.” He walking with stretch the muscles of the body.

“It’s so lucky that you can get a permission from your doctor to go outside like now. If you want like this more often, better you always drink your medicine and do whatever my command to you. Arasseo?”

“Ah, you’re so talk active now.”

Suddenly, Myungsoo grab her waist and give her a peck. Jiyeon’e eyes be wider because of shocked.

“Ya, what are you doing? This place is public area.” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“So what? You’re my girl. This is something that should lovers do. I want to date like normal people. I'm sorry. This is all because of my illness, so we never da...”Jiyeon cut off his words.

“Sssttt...i told you, i’m okay. Don’t blame your self, huh. Better, we start to begin date like a normal. You want it too, right? Kajja.” She smile happily.

“Ne, kaja.” He smile too.

Jiyeon and myungsoo go to ice cream’s shop and bought a big cup to share. They poke each other ice cream on their cheeks. They are laughing on their first date outside of the hospital after 2 years of dating. Jiyeon’s lips were covered with ice cream. Suddenly, myungsoo lean his head and kissed her softly. He the ice cream which covered her lips, then it. Aftter that, he just smile to her.

“I know this scene from drama “Secret Garden” when hyunbin hyung kissed jiwon noona. I want to tried it with you, ji ah. So, i did it.”He blushed.

Jiyeon just smiled. And capped his face.

“Aigoo, uri oppa so romantic. Omo, you blushed? Hahaha...”

“Ya, stop it. Don’t tease me anymore.” Because the more she , the more his face became redder.

Suddenly, myungsoo felt painful in his heart.

“Ough...aghh...” he touch his heart.

“Omo, myungie oppa what happened? Is your heart hurt? Okay, we going back to hospital now.”

“N..no...gwenchana. I...I...i can handle it.” He answer her with pale face withstand pain.

“But...”

“I’m okay Ji. Now, let me bring you to somewhere.”

Finally, they’re going to a cinema to watch a movie. In there, myungsoo tried his best to withstand the pain, but he couldn’t. His face very pale and much cold sweat in his forehead. Jiyeon look at him.

“Gwenchanayo?”

“Ough...aghhh..”

Jiyeon take a medicine to make him feel better and bring him back to hospital.

At hospital (Myungsoo’s Room)

Myungsoo has been sleeping well, after he got a medicine and some treatment. Suddenly, his doctor approach Jiyeon who sitting beside her.

“How about his condition, Doc?” Jiyeon talked to the doctor.

“Let’s talked in the outside”

“Ne.”

At outside myungsoo’s room

“His condition is is getting worse. The drugs can no longer control the disease. He immediately had to undergo heart transplant surgery to make him last longer. The sooner the better. However, it is not easy because they have to find a suitable donor heart to his.”

A few week later, Myungsoo’s condition getting better. Jiyeon talk to him in the hospital’s park.

“Myungsoo oppa, let’s get make a pinky promise.”

“Omo, this is the first time you called me myungsoo.”

Because i don’t think i can call you anymore. You’ve to live even without me, oppa. Please, don’t hate me.”

“What promise?”

“Don’t be sad if someday i’ll never visit you again.”

“Why??” he pouted.

“Because i’m too busy recently. Btw, i’m hide something in under the fir trees. Tomorrow open the box under the tree.”

“How about now i’m open it?”

“ANDWAE!!! Cheoltae andwae! You’ve to open it until tomorrow, arrasseo?”

“Arra..arra.” he giggle.

“Pinky promise, don’t ever try to open it until tomorrow, arasseo?”

“But, why must i wait until tomorrow, hum?”

“I just want to make a surprise to you. Promise me, you’ll open it tomorrow, ne?”

“Ne.” He smile.

Suddenly, jiyeon hugging him tightly.

“Ige myoya?” Myungsoo wonder why sudden she become like this.

“I..I just want to hug you, oppa. I just...don’t want to lose this moment, oppa.” She crying silently.

“Never mind. You can hug me as much as you can. But, after your business has been finished, you’ve to visit me, arra?”

Jiyeon just nodded. She doesn’t want myungsoo know she cried. She hurriedly wipe her tears.

Mianhae, oppa. I can’t visit you anymore. Today is the last time we met. I love you so much. Please, don’t hate me, oppa. I did it, for your good sake. Mianhae.”

”Oppa, saranghae. You know i love you so much, right?”

“You a bit weird today. Not usually you call my name myungsoo oppa and say you love me. What’s wrong, hmm?” He playing her finger.

“Nothing. I just want to make you happy today. If you doesn’t want it, okay. I’ll never saying it again.” She stuck her tongue out.

“Ya, you’re so mean. Please,  saying it again, Ji.”

“Saranghae, oppa. You’re the best in my life.” She smile.

Then, myungsoo drag her head to be closer with him and kissing her. Jiyeon’s arm wrap in his neck, meanwhile he capped her face and the kiss become passionately with their tongue twist each other.

Maybe, this is the our last kiss, oppa.”

They kissed for a long time, and finally they broke the kiss to catch the breath. Then, they’re smile.

“Oppa, i’ve to go now. There is something that i’ve to do. Very very important.”

“Actually, i don’t wanna let you go. I don’t know why but i feel this is the last time we meet. Can you stay be ny side longer?” He give her puppy eyes and playing with her hand.

“No, oppa. I can’t. I’m very busy with my job. Please...”

“Hmm...arasseo. Take care your self. And don’t too much working, hmm...”

“Ne, annyeong, oppa.”

“Annyeong.”

She slowly walked away and her hand began to move away from him.

Now, his condition was better. She thought, now is the right time. That night, Jiyeon walking alone in the hallway and grab the document. She walking and walking. Until a car give her a warning with car horn sound. But, she didn’t move. She keep walking until the car so close with her body and car lights fulfilling her. She smile.

“BRUUUUUUKKKK...”

Suddenly, came a very loud sound of the collision. Her face covered in blood. She smile weakly and the blood keep flowing without stop.

“S..sa...saran..saranghae...o...op..oppa...”

At Hospital

His doctor approach myungsoo who laying in his bed.

“Prepare your self. You got suitable donor heart to yours. This surgery make you feel better. And, you’ll never feel hurt anymore.”

“Really? Aigoo, i’m so thankful to the donors.” He smile happily. But, the doctor just keep silent.

“But, why i’ve to do it now?”

“The sooner the better. Beside, your donor’s heart can’t stay any longer to be used.” The doctor said.

Ji must be happy hear this news. Should i call her? Better, i’ll give this news tomorrow after my surgery.

That night, myungsoo did a surgery. After 5 hours did a surgery, finally the surgery is success. Myungsoo who still unconcious, transferred to the ward.

Tomorrow morning, he wake up and try to called jiyeon. but, she didn’t answer it. He thought, probably she was busy with her job. But, she didn’t answer his called until 5 days has gone since he did a surgery. Then, he remember about the box under the fir trees. He walking and approach the tree. He found a small box in there. He open it and found a usb.

“Only usb? Nothing else?” he open the box and didn’t found anything else.

He decided to open it with his laptop in his room and plunge it. He found just 1 file video in there. He play it with video player.

Please, listen this song “Don’t Leave by T-ARA” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzTnZECc13g

In English Translation

I loved you too much to forget you – I still wait for you

Our time has stopped – it feels like you’re next to me

Don’t leave, don’t leave me – you only gave me scars in my heart

Don’t leave, don’t make me cry, come back to me

The only person who crazily cherished me in my entire life was you

My love has died in this fragment of separation and it’s pitiful and tortuous

This night is lonely baby don’t know why

As if a flower petal has fallen, your body grows further away

My reflection in the mirror is like a crazy woman

Trembling as if she’s nervous – the great depth of my sadness makes tears flow

If I hide my tears in the falling rain, can all of our memories be hidden?

If I erase your name that I long for, can all of your face be erased?

Don’t leave, don’t leave me – you only gave me scars in my heart

Don’t leave, don’t make me cry, come back to me

My heart in your train, whether it’s ripped, thrown away, hidden or burned

It remains like perfume, I see it like a picture, it’s engraved like a stigma, remember that – don’t wanna cry

The days where you were my world tortures me, the memories where you were my law pierces me

I can’t let go of the string of fate, I can’t just let you go like this

Though I shout and shout to call you out, I don’t know where you are

Don’t leave, don’t make me cry, come back to me

Such a painful person

My love has died in this fragment of separation and it’s pitiful and tortuous

This night is lonely – As if a flower petal has fallen, your body grows further away

My heart in your train, whether it’s ripped, thrown away, hidden or burned

It remains like perfume, it remains like a picture

My love has died in this fragment of separation and it’s pitiful and tortuous

This night is lonely

 “Jang...jang..jang....it’s me your lovely jiyeon, myungi oppa. Ppuing Ppuing” She said with cute voice and did aegyo make him smile widely.

“How are you, oppa? I’m really miss you, oppa.” She pouted.

“Na do, ji.” He replied her.

“Hmmm...jeongmal mianhae. Maybe, i can’t stay beside you anymore.”

Myungsoo’s eyes be wider. He don’t understand what she said.

“If you watching this video, maybe i was died, myungi oppa.”

“Mworago? What do you mean, ji ah?” His eyes so blank.

“Now, i live in your body, oppa. My heart beat in your body now.” She smile.

“Don’t..don’t tell me...”his eyes teary.

“When you has been slept in hospital, after our dating, the doctor approach me. And he told me anything about your condition.”

FLASH BACK

“His condition is is getting worse. The drugs can no longer control the disease. He immediately had to undergo heart transplant surgery to make him last longer. The sooner the better. However, it is not easy because they have to find a suitable donor heart to his.”

She thought for a moment.

“Why do not check my heart. Whether or not suit him.”

“If your heart is suit with him, what will you gonna do?”

“I’ll give it to him.” She smile sincered.

“Are you crazy? You’ve to die first and give it for him.”

“I know. There is something you don’t know, doc. It’s about love. Love is give everything to the person their love. Including their life.”

“I don’t know what to say anymore. I’m  really applaud with you.”

“Thanks, doc.” She smiled.

Jiyeon undergo the examination. And the result was positive. Jiyeon sign a document stating that she donated her heart to myungsoo without coercion. She asked the doctor to keep it quiet from myungsoo. They will do surgery if myungsoo’s condition better.

Myungsoo crying now. The tears keep flowing from his eyes.

“I was donor my heart to you oppa. So you can live better. You can walk, you can playing anything what you want and...you can dating normally like people do it.” She smile.

“How can i’m dating without you beside me, ji ah? Wae? Wae?” he crying and yelled to the video.

“When the doctor said my heart was suit with you, i was decided to give it to you as proof my love for you, oppa. And, i wanna look you happy. If you happy and healthy, i’m so happy too, oppa. Mianhae, i wasn’t told you about my plan and left scar in your heart because i was left you alone.”

“I hate you, park jiyeon...jeongmal...i hate you...hiks...hiks...”

“I hope you’ll understand with my decision to donor my heart to you. Don’t be sad, myungi oppa. I’ll never leave you, arra? I still alive in your heart. Beside, your heart is mine. I was donored my heart to you, right? So, i’m still alive in your body and you’re mine.” She smile.

“Don’t smile to me, ji. Please, don’t smile. Why you did this to me, ji? Why? Why you’ve to leave me? I can’t live without you...”He crying very loudly. His tears fell upon his eyelids.

“Now, you have to take care your health and especially...my heart. My heart that beating in your body now so i can stay beside you, arra. You know how much i love you, right?”

“If you love me, you never left me, ji.”

“Because i love you so much, i did this to you. Mianhae. But, if you miss me, you can touch my heart that still beating on you. I’m still alive, myungi oppa. I’m still alive on you. Saranghae, oppa. Neomu neomu saranghae.” The tears fallen from her eyes. The video was end. Myungsoo crying. Suddenly, his doctor approach him. Myungsoo stare to him with sharp eyes.

“Why you didn’t told me the person who was died for me is ji? Why?” Myungsoo grab his collar with anger eyes.

“As a doctor, i can’t give you information about donors. Beside, this is her decision to help you and she commanded me to keep it as secret from you.”

Suddenly, he release his collar. And keep crying.

“Better, you taking care her last gift to you, that is her heart. She doesn’t want you didn’t take care of your self, especially her heart to you. She gonna be sad. Please thinking about it.”

Then, the doctor left him alone to calm the mind. He open his cell phone and look at her picture with him and the tears can’t uncontrol anymore.

Listen this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbMC0mpcfrI

Background Song I can’t let you go even if die

Lyric Translation

Even though I’m young, the pain is the same
Just because I don’t know the world very well
Doesn’t mean that I don’t know pain

Why do you lie, saying it’ll be okay?
How will my heart that hurts this much
Be healed so easily?
How will I live without you?
That’s why I

Can’t let you go, even if I die
How am I suppose to let you go?
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can’t fix it so that I won’t be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn’t be able to live anyway
I can’t let you go, even if I die

No matter how much you push me away
I’ll hold onto you until the end
So that you won’t be able to go anywhere

If you’re really going to leave, then lie
That we should meet again tomorrow
That we should meet as we smile
If breaking up wasn’t a joke, then I

Can’t let you go, even if I die
How am I suppose to let you go?
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can’t fix it so that I won’t be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn’t be able to live anyway
I can’t let you go, even if I die

We went through so much time together
How are you telling me to live by myself now?
I can’t do that, I can’t

I can’t let you go, even if I die
I really can’t let you go
How am I suppose to let you go?
I can’t let you go
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can’t fix it so that I won’t be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn’t be able to live anyway
I can’t let you go, even if I die

 

“Ji, how can i live without you beside me, huh? Offhand and you go left and just give me your heart. I’m really miss you, ji. If I know you're going to leave soon, should I hold you much longer time.”he crying while remember back their memories.

Then, he touch his chest. He can hear his heart beat. Her heart still alive in his body.

“I try my best to take care your heart ji. So, you can always beside me.”

Since that time, myungsoo always take care of his health. He always eat healthy food, diligent exercise and check up his heart, even though his doctor always say his heart is normal now.

At the bench

Myungsoo staring at the sky

“Ji ah, please wait me in heaven until i can’t hold it any longer, until i get sick and die or maybe i’ll become oldman and die because of my age. Waiting me, ji. I’ll come to your place....”

The End


Sorry for bad ending TT__TT But, actually when i was made this story, i’m cried. Hope you guys like it and please give me your love. Thanks. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe if you like my story. Gomawo! FYI, I has been deleted my myungyeon FF "THIS IS MY PAST LIVE OR MY FUTURE LIVE?" Thanks.