Hate is such a strong word

Hate is such a strong word

*seung ho pov*

"Are you totally sure you want this, Seung ho-yah?"
Aboji asks with a frown on his face.

We're on our way to collect Eun bin. The battle just finished, we won, and the our big boss sent me and twenty other men to collect my prize. I just smile at my father.

"Seung ho-yah,"
He tries to get my attention by grabbing my shoulder.
"Don't you want a wife that is… willing?"
he asks again for the millionth time and I roll my eyes.

He doesn't understand. He doesn't get that I will make her willing. I will make her love me.
"I want her, aboji,"
I say solidly.
"So, let's get her."

We all lift our guns and walk in to the Park home where I'm sure she'll be. To my delight she wasn't fighting in the battle. It pleased me that she wasn't. She's too soft, and she's too perfect to be fighting like that. Because their secret keeper is dead we were able to find the "house" with no problem. I look at the crooked shack in distaste and I crinkle my nose at the animals roaming free in the yard. Soon she'll live in a proper home with proper clothes and she'll have anything thing she could ever want. I smirk to myself at the thought. If she's good I plan on spoiling her.

"Come on out, "
aboji says with a vicious smirk on his face. A part of him will enjoy this no matter what misgivings he has about my choice.

I look up and see the old man's frightened face in one of the upstairs windows. Eun bin's father, he looks so hopeless. I know my father is taking some pleasure in this… maybe even a lot to be honest. Although he doesn't agree with me taking Eun bin like this, he definitely will be the first to step up and hurt Mr. Park anyway he can. Blood feuds cut deep.

"We need to speak to you,"
he says and then laughs as he gestures to all the men around him with his hand.
"As you can see you don't have much of an option."

After a few quiet moments Mr. park appears before us with a hard glare in his eye as he makes his way towards us. Following beside him is another men with a limp who I assume is one of his sons. They both have gunss gripped tightly in their hands and brave, stubborn looks on their faces.

Stupid people.

"What do you want?"
he asks with so much hate in his voice that a lesser man would be scared.

Aboji merely smiles.
"I noticed you didn't participate in the battle tonight, "
He tisks his tongue as if he was talking to a child and I watch the scene in amusement.
"If you did you would know that you've lost. You should be on your knees right now, begging for your life."

Mr.park spit at my father's shoes then after shaking his head. He actually spit, how vulgar.
"You're a sorry excuse for a society,"
he says hatefully, pushing up the ugly glasses on his face.

"Yes, because you are a prime example of what a proper society should be,"
my father replies dryly, glaring at the spit on his shiny black boots. He'll have to throw that pair away now. He looks at Mr. Park in disgust as he steps back to avoid any other salvia he might feel the need to project, but they both remain calm.
"We want your daughter. Give her to us and no one has to be hurt."

I look up to the window where he was staring down at us earlier and I notice her standing in the exact same spot. She's heard everything and she's watching with wide eyes as our Father's fight with one another in front of us. I smile.

"We'd rather die,"
says the other man to Mr. park's right. His father nods to show his acceptance and they both stand a little straighter. I roll my eyes again.

It was a stupid thing to say.

My father smiles a devilish smile and lifts his gun.
"If you say so,"
he mutters before sending the bullet at the younger park, He goes flying to the ground and lands with a thump, staring out ahead of him with glassy, dead eyes. I disarm Mr. park easily, but he doesn't even look at me. He's too busy staring down at his dead son in disbelief to care.

My father then lifts his gun to Eun bin's father, a moment I'm sure he's fantasized about for a while, as he kneels beside his dead son and takes his hand.

"Wait!"
It's a light female voice and all heads turn to the girl who's running from the house. She's dressed in only a light nightgown with a blue ribbon in her hair and she nearly trips in her haste to get to us.
"Wait! Please don't. I'll go with you,"
she crys desperately with tears in her eyes.

"Go back inside, Eun bin-ah,"
her father says, but he's too late. Eun bin's already by his side looking shaken and pale. I want to reach out and touch her but I hold back knowing soon I'll be able to touch her whenever I want.

"I'll do what you want,"
she says solidly, looking my father in the eye.
"Just don't kill him."

I haven't seen her in over a year. Her body has developed more, her hair is longer. My eyes darken with desire as I watch her breathe heavily in and out, her chest rising and falling with each breath as she brings a hand up to her heart. I can't wait to take her and make her mine. I smile at her as I would a Christmas present. Her eyes widen when she sees me and she flicks a nervous glance to her father. She obviously doesn't understand either, but soon she will.

"Take my hand,"
I tell her as nicely as I can as I hold old my hand towards her. I even find it in me to smile a little bit but she looks horrified and she stares at my hand as though it would bite her.

"Don't,"
her father pleads with a pained expression on his face, looking at my hand like it would kill his daughter… but it would definitely kill him if she doesn't listen to me.

"If you come with us, your parents will live."
My father's smooth voice filters through the air. Considering he didn't agree with this… he sure is helping.
"If you don't we'll kill them."

Ignoring her father she stretches a shaky hand to mine and when my fingers close around hers I know I will never let her go. She looks back to her home before we walk away and I can see her sadness and fear as the our mans set the pitiful shack on fire. She gives me a helpless look before I wrap my arm around her waist and take her to the car to bring us to my house. I know she will love it there… eventually....