20 times a Lady

Description

20 times a Lady ;

 

 

"They say 96% of women who had been with more than 20 or more lovers, can't find a husband." 

"What are you trying to say? I'm a ?"

"No, I just think you won't be able to find a husband."

I sighed, "I can find  a husband, the heck, I'll find a date before your wedding."

 

"Whatever you say Miyoung, mom and dad will be upset if you don't show up with a date."

 

_____________________________________

 

I opened my door, to see an anxious Kris, "What are you doing in my apartment?"

"Running away from her." Kris pointed to a figure, walking into my room; hiding behind my couch.

I looked at the girl, then back at Kris, "Oh, so a one night stand."

"You can say that."

________________________________

 

"Miyoung, exactly how many guys have you dated? Or possibly, slept with?"

I thought, "I think more than 15. But calm down, I was safe." 

"More than 15! Oh my god Miyoung! What happened?"

"I don't like talking about these kind of things." I laughed, avoiding the question.

_________________________________

"Kris, you'd help out a friend right?" I said, fixing my gaze onto him.

"Of course, why? Need a date for the wedding?"

"How'd you know that?"

"A little birdy told me."

"You really scare me sometimes, but yeah I do."

"You know I can be your date."

"Aha how about no."

Kris's lips formed into a smirk, "And why is that?"

"Because you aren't my type and do you know how many girls you banged already?"

"A lot. But that's because after one night, the girl says she has feelings for you. I hate when girls are clingy like that." He cringed thinking about it.

"Maybe because you led them on."

"And how many guys have you slept with?"

"That's none of your business, so shut up." I mumbled.

______________________________

 

Foreword

People say it's more of like no strings attached, or friends with benifits.

 ▌Genre(s); Romance, Comedy, & tons of fluff 

 ▌Starring EXO-M's Kris and Miyoung (you)

 Incomplete | Finished | On-going

 Written by ayeol-whaddup

 

Kim Miyoung, twenty one, she's always been the un-lucky child of her family. Miyoung was always envyed her sister, Minhee. Minhee got everything; a perfect husband, a beautiful house, a fairytale life. However, Miyoung got the looks, the body everyone was jealous of, and the guys. But was that a curse or a blessing. 

--

Her neighbor from across the hall, Kris, was exactly like her. Total player, and didn't believe in that lovey dovey crap. Kris lives in the same apartment complex as Miyoung does. Whenever there's a certain girl who wants to get into a relationship with him after one night, he calls Miyoung for help. 

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 

I was sitting on my couch, then my phone lit up, 'Code red, come over and act as if you were my wife.' 

"His wife? Oh this one is new." I jumped off of my couch and walked over to Kris's door. I picked up the extra key from under his mat and opened his door. I wasn't surprised, there I saw a girl drooling over Kris. Me and Kris's eyes met, that was the cue. 

"Oh my god! What are you doing? He was cheating on me?" I started to fake bawl. 

The girl looked at me, "Omo! Mianhae." She patted my back and she decided to give Kris a big, old slap in the face. With that, she walked out.

"Nice plan, I guess is back fired huh?" I giggled, not holding back. "Wow did that hurt?" I pinched his cheek, seeing him flinch.

He pulled away, holding his cheek. "Jesus! Don't touch me!" 

"Well, my job here is done." I grinned, skipping out of his room.

Before I was able to walk into my room, I heard Kris shout my name.

"Thanks again Miyoung, I owe you."

"You owe me a lot." I yelled back.

"HEY YOU GUYS. PLEASE SHUT UP! IT'S 1 IN THE MORNING. GO TO SLEEP!" A cranky neighbor of ours shouted at us, throwing water bottles down the hall at us.

"Goodnight!" We both said, shutting our doors before things got worse. 

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 

This is an ayeol-whaddup story line, please don't plagiarize my story. I hope you guys enjoy & thanks.

© ayeol-whaddup ©

© O7O612 ©