Every single Day

Yep, i saw that

L really didnt know how all this happened. An hour after he came to Sungjong's room, they were both laying on the bed, and the smell of wasnt going to leave the room soon. 

He looked around only to see the smirking Sungjong who was laying next to him. 

"Hyung, how was it?" asked the maknae and blinked a bit , trying to make himself look innocent. It wasnt really a big effect on L since he knew the true face of the maknae. 

"Do i really have to answer to this question??" 

"Of course. I have to know so i can do better next time~" 

"Next time!?!"

"Mhm. And hyung, you do realise that you'll come to me again.. willingly. You wont be able to forget the feeling of my inside you and the dirty words i whispered to you for the past hour and the moans you were making , which the whole block could hear." 

"S-shut up!!" said L and blushed. He really did all those stuff and as Sungjong said, it was going to be hard to forget them. 

 * * * 

Since that day , L visited the maknae's room every single day. The other hyungs were wondering what was happening with both of them, so one day they desided to stay and see what was happening. Bad idea. They heard L's screams and moans and Sungjong's demanding voice. 

The other's ... they all had a hard on which they had to take care of. The YaDong couple went to their room and the WooKyu couple did the same. Only Sungyeol had to take care of his problem alone , listening to all the moans and pants coming from all the rooms in the dorm. 

 * * * 

The maknae had never been so happy. To be able to be with L every day was the best thing that ever happened to him. He didnt want to forget even a second from what happens in his room. The same went for Myungsoo. 

*  * * 

END!!!

 

A/N. : sorry its such a stupid and short chapter buuuut i guess i'm out of ideas how to end the story. Im sorry again~