Nowhere to escape. . .

Yep, i saw that

All of Infinite members were as usual watching TV on their free weekend. Today, they were watching the first episode of Infinite Ranking King , where the couples were formed . 

Sungjong seemed highly interested in the last minutes of the episode , while the others were just watching it to see if they have made any mistakes. 

The pairings were made and Sungjong was with L. He smilled and looked at the older male sitting near him. It was Myungsoo. He smirked and then continued watching the show. 

After finishing the episode, everyone went to their rooms. Sungjong was about to go to his own room which he shared with Sungyeol and Hoya but he noticed one of the doors opened. He went to close it but saw something which cought his interest. 

Myungsoo was changing his clothes. The maknae could see every inch of the older male body and he totally fell for it. It wasnt like he had never seen L .. its just that lately he had been practising in the fitness and now he had this well bulit body with lots of muscles. 

There is something famous around the idol groups. Their maknaes get everything they want with just using little aegyo and thats all. Infinite wasnt an exception from the rule. The maknae Sungjong gets everything he wants from his hyungs, the moments he tells them. 

And now there was something he wanted- Myungsoo. He had never seen the visual of Infinite as something more than a fellow member but that was before he saw his body. 

When he saw that L had finushed changing, he opened the door, which shocked at first L. 

"Ya, dont scare me like that." said Myungsoo and started folding his clothes. 

The maknae came closer to the visual and smirked. That scared a bit Myungsoo. He knew that when the maknae smirks, he is going to want something. He stepped back a little only to press his back against the wall. 

"Hyung.." started Sungjong

"N-neh?" 

"I saw that" 

"Saw what?" asked L a bit confused. 

"I saw you changing.. i saw your body." 

"So?" 

Sungjong smirked even more and put his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. 

"I liked it" 

Myungsoo was having a mental shock. Then a breakdown when the maknae moved his hand and put it on L's chest. 

"What do you want from me Sungjong-ah?" 

"Its simple. I want you hyung. And you know that when i want something, i get it sooner ot later."

Myungsoo opened his eyes wide. He knew that what the maknae was saying was all true. He had no place to escape. The maknae had his eyes on him.