Tweezers and Armpit

Tweezers and Armpit (oneshot)

 

“Jagiya, are you busy?” You heard you boyfriend, Kai, asked. He was sprawled on the bed while you’re on the desk, surfing the net, your back facing him.

“Not really, why?” you asked back, eyes never leaving the screen. You heard him get out of bed and approached you. You felt his arms wrap around your torso and he placed his chin on your shoulder.

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure, what is it?” You urged, not even hesitating. You turned your head and both your faces met. He smiled and whispered in your ear. “WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PLUCK YOU ARMPIT HAIR??!!”

“Come on...” He whined and tried to pull you to the bed. You let him pull you whilst giving him a disbelieving look. You both plopped down on the bed and then he laid his head on your lap.

“Tell me again what I’m going to do?” You asked, still in a state of disbelief.

“You’re going to pluck my armpit hair.” He stated matter-of-factly and as if to prove his point, pulled out a pair of tweezers from his pocket and handed it to you. He then stretched his arm upward, revealing his –flawless-and-slightly- hairy armpit.

“You’re really asking me to do this?” You stalled, still bewildered at the idea.

“Yes, ppali!”

“KIM JONG IN!”

“Why? What’s wrong with men plucking their armpit hair? Don’t you pluck yours too?”

“No, I shave. Okay.” You retorted but suddenly shook your head. “That’s not the point.”

Your statement fell on deaf ears as he was focused on checking out his armpit. “You aren’t going to remove all the hair, just some cause I don’t want it to be so hairy.” He absent-mindedly instructed.

“Aish, fine!” You surrendered and started doing it. At first you acted as if you are disgusted but enjoyed it as time passes because he kept on telling jokes and stories. Suddenly you realized that it had been a long time since you two spent the time together like this. He was always so busy with EXO’s schedules. You realized how much you’ve missed him. Unconsciously, you stopped what you were doing and you just stared at him while his hair –on his head.

“Jagiya what’s wrong?” Kai asked, he noticed that you suddenly fell silent and stopped responding to his stories. He sat up and cupped your face. “What’s wrong?” He asked again, worry and panic evident in his voice.

“No-nothing..” You answere back. You flashed him a genuine smile. “I just missed you.”

He pulled you into a hug and you heard him let out a relieved sigh. He tangled his fingers with your hair. “I missed you too.” He breathed out then faced you again, his fingertips tracing your cheeks. “I was worried for a while there, I thought something’s wrong.”

“Sorry for making you worry.” You felt a little bad. You know that he’s tired but still finds time to be with you. You don’t want to add to his burden. “I’m fine, really. I just missed you so much.”

He grinned. “If that’s the case then…” he paused. You looked at him anxiously. “…let’s get back to what we were doing.” Your jaw-dropped at his words. You were expecting something like going out and having a date. You shot him a blank expression. He’s already lying on your lap again, this time; the other arm was stretched upward. He gave you the tweezers again.

What the hell.