Chapter 14

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

I lied to everyone. I lied to them, I said I'll move to the States with my parents. Of course I lied, they would have freaked out if they knew my 'bestfriend' forcefully asked me to move with him, to save my hyung's life. Lee Donghae.

 

Yes. I agreed to move with Changmin to the States, because if I won't, Changmin would hurt Donghae hyung again. Why didn't I call the police? Because I don't have the heart. He was my best friend though.

 

The most painful thing of all these was because I couldn't make Donghae hyung remember everything about me. I love him as big as the universe, I felt like he's my everything, but now, I'm leaving him.

 

"Eunhyuk hyung.." I called Eunhyuk hyung when everybody finished hugging and said their good byes to me. I'm glad I have such nice hyungs like them.

 

"Yeah, Kyu?" he answered. "Here.. Please give this to Hae hyung, okay? Give him this when I leave.." he just nodded his head and hugged me. "Kyuhyun-ah.. I'm sorry with everything okay? Be a good boy there.."  I was confused because he said sorry to me, but I accepted that anyway. I hugged him back "Thanks hyung. For everything.. Give my kiss and hug for Sungminnie hyung, okay?" I smiled.

 

I looked back to the dorm and every memories, even the small ones, appeared infront of my eyes. The first time I came here, everything. My tears flowed when I saw my hyungs stood infront of the dorm and waved at me. My tears flowed harder when I didn't see someone I expected there. 

 

Kibum and Henry, who saw me crying, walked up to me and hugged me. And the rest of them followed and hugged me too. "Thanks hyungs.." 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, saranghae!!" they shout together. I smiled to them and waved and then I enter a taxi and left.

 

I may not be there anymore, but my heart stays. I will never forget you hyungs..

 

*******************

I arrived at Incheon Airport about 30 minutes later. I brought in my luggage and started to look for Changmin.I sat on a chair and waited for Changmin. I checked my phone if maybe he texted me or something. 

 

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I was surprised. "Surprised, huh?" He wore a white button-up shirt with blue skinny jeans. I didn't answer him and looked away. 

 

"Don't ignore me like that, Kyuhyun-ah.. You'll be happy there, I promise" he He embraced my shoulder with one of his hand. But I brushed off his hand off my shoulder. "Just.. Let's go.."  

 

I took my luggage and went inside the boarding room with Changmin. I showed my ticket, my passport and my boarding pass to the Airport officials. They let us in so we sat on a the chair. I looked at the time. 11.45 AM. Just about fifteen minutes until I take off and leave Korea, my hometown, my hyungs, my love.

 

After a while, I heard noises from outside the boarding room. When its the time to take off, I stood up and walked with Changmin. Vaguely, I heard someone was calling my name. When I turned my head, my eyes widened.

 

-------------------------------------

Hae's POV

I rode the motorbike as fast as I could. The speed was beyond fast than it should. I heard a sirene behind me, a police followed me, told me to stop. For God's sake I won't slow down! 

 

I ride through small alleys and I managed to escape the police. After a while, i arrived at Incheon Airport. I looked at the time. 11.45 AM. Damn. What time will he take off?

 

I was bewildered. Ah! Maybe Henry or Kibum knows the time! I'll call them! I pressed Henry's number. 

Drrt.. Drrt.. Drrt.. Drrt.. Come on pick up, pick up!

"Yoboseyo.. Heechul's speaking.."

"Hyung? Where's Henry?" 

"Yah, you babo, this is my number!"

I looked at the screen. Oh yeah, he's right. "Sorry hyung, gotta go. Bye"

"Yah-" before he could finish speaking, I hang up. Because I was in hurry, I pressed the wrong number. Silly me. I looked for Henry's number and called him.

 

Drrt.. Drrt..

"Yoboseyo!!"

"Henry-ah, do you know what time will Kyuhyun take off?"

"Ah, I don't know, sorry gege. Ah! I think Kibum hyung knows. Wait~ I'll give the phone to him.."

"Hurry up Henry-ah.." 

"Kibum hyung!! Donghae gege wants to speak-" I heard the phone was given to Kibum. "Yoboseyo?"

"Kibum-ah! Do you know what time will Kyuhyun take off?"

"Ah.. He said he'll t'ake off at 12.00 PM hyung. Waeyo?"

. Ten minutes! "I'll explain later. Thank you Kibum-ah!" I hung up and ran.

 

Please please don't go! Not yet!

 

I searched and searched and finally I found the boarding room. I walkep to the boarding room, but the Airport officials blocked me. "Please show your ticket, passport and boarding pass, Sir" a woman with blazer said. "I just wanted to talk with my friend in there" I replied. My eyes were searching for Kyuhyun. 

 

"Sorry, Sir. Only passengers can enter the boarding room"

"But I just wanted to see my friend. There! There he is!" I found where Kyuhyun was sitting. 

"Sorry, Sir. Please leave"

"You got to let me in! Please! You're going to ruin my life!"

"Please leave, Sir. Or I'll call the security"

"Please just let me in!"

"I can't. It's the rule"

"Kyuhyun-ah! Cho Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun-ah!!"

"Sir, please leave right now!' Damn!! They're going in!

"KYUHYUN-AH!!! CHO KYUHYUN!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. He heard! He noticed!

 

Kyuhyun was looking everywhere, and when he turned his head, his eyes widened. "Donghae hyung!!" he yelled at me and ran towards me. Changmin, who noticed that I'm here, ran towards me too.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing HERE?"

"I'm taking you home, Kyuhyun-ah. I don't care if I don't remember everything about you. Kyuhyun I remember, is right here infront of me. I was a fool, agreed with you going to States with him. And now, I'm not letting you go anymore. You are... You are my happily ever after. Don't you ever leave me, I love you" 

 

His tears flowed after I confessed. I just smiled at him. "Not so fast, Lee Donghae" suddenly, Changmin appeared. I stood infront of Kyuhyun. I'm not letting Kyuhyun go anymore. I was a coward because I agreed about Kyuhyun going to States before. But not this time.

 

"He'll go with me. Come on Kyuhyun-ah, we're going to take off soon" but Kyuhyun stayed still at his place.

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

"I'm sorry, Changmin, I can't go.." After Kyuhyun told him, Changmin's eyes were full of rage. I know he's cursing and maybe planned a murder to kill me right now, but I don't care.

"You're going with me!"

"NO, HE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU, YOU PSYCHO BASTARD!"

"What are you doing to do, Lee Donghae?"

"I have police number on speed dial, Changmin. You dare to touch Kyuhyun, I'll call the police and told them about the kidnapping!" I threat him. 

"Just let us go, Changmin-ah.. Please.."

"Ignore him, Kyuhyun-ah. Let's run. On my count... 1... 2...3.. Run!" I whispered to him. After that, we ran all the way back to where I parked Kangin hyung's motorbike.

 

"You're not going anywhere!!" Changmin ran after us. But I pulled Kyuhyun to run faster and we reached the motorbike faster than Changmin. I started the engine, and pu my helmet on. "Hold tight" I said to Kyuhyun. He held my waist tight and we went straight to my house and we were seconds faster than Changmin.

 

*****************************

 

We arrived at my house. Thank God my parents weren't at home. This is my first time I brought Kyuhyun to my house. Eunhyuk been here once, besides him, no one been here before.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, let's rest at my room, okay?" he just nodded his head. We went to my room and I gave him a water to drink. "Hyung.." he suddenly said. "Yeah?" I turned my face and faced him. Suddenly, our lips touched. He kissed me. It's a peck actually. But I'm happy.

 

"Thanks for not letting me go.." he smiled at me. I hugged him and patted his back. "I should have done that before. Thanks for not leaving me.." 

 

"About what I said earlier at the Airport, I mean it"

"Which one, hyung?" he giggled. He's still one of the kind. Evil and snarky little maknae.

"You know which one!" I blushed.

He chuckled. "I know hyung.. Thank you.. And, I love you too" he kissed my cheek. 

"Yah, maknae-ah.. What's wrong with you today? Ah.. I know.. You've always wanted to kiss me, aren't you?"

"Ah, hyung!!"

"Thank God you laugh again, Kyuhyun-ah.."

"Wae? I always laugh you know.." he pouted and I pinched his cheek.

"No.. I've always made you cry.. I knew you cried a lot when I got amnesia, aren't you? I'm sorry Kyuhyun-ah, I promise I won't make you cry anymore.."

He nodded his head and he smiled.

 

We laughed together. How I miss his laugh. I always see him cry lately, I made him cry actually. I felt so relieved after seeing his laugh again. We walked downstairs and made some snack. While we're eating, we talked about Changmin.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah.. You know, I shouldn't brought this up.. but.. What's wrong with Changmin?"

He didn't answer my question. He lowered his head and stared at the food. "S-Sorry, Kyuhyun-ah.. I won't talk about that anymore.."

"N-No, hyung.. He... He got OCD"

I choked. Kyuhyun gave me some water and I drink it. "O-OCD? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Since when?" 

WHAT? ing OCD?

"Since we were 14, hyung.. He's obsessed with people around him, because he was afraid that he'll lose someone, so he did things like this"

"What happened? He hurt you before? Or he hurt your friends too?"

"No.. That's why I told you that he never like this before.. He went psychiatrist regularly. He never missed an appointment. He was better hyung, much better.. "

"So, why did he like this now?"

"I don't know.. Maybe he didn't go to the psychiatrist anymore.."

"Kyuhyun-ah, he's dangerous you know? You should stay away from him.."

"No hyung! He's not dangerous.."

"Not dangerous? He kidnapped me Kyuhyun-ah!"

"I know hyung.. But I can't leave him.. He needs someone.. I promised him I'll stay at his side no matter what happens.."

"But..."

"Please, I can help him. He'll get better like he used to. Don't worry hyung.. I'll take care of myself"

"You have to promise me, Kyuhyun-ah.. If something bad happen with you, he better say hello to the jail"

"You got my promise"

 

A.N. : NEW UPDATE KEKEKE~ SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

BECAUSE ITS SHORT, I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW OR MAYBE THE NEXT DAY^^

SO, ITS REVEALED HERE, WHY CHANGMIN DID BAD THINGS TO KYUHYUN. KYUHYUN IS A VERY NICE GUY, ISN'T HE? ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE ^^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

THANKYUU~