Chapter 9: The princess Meet's The EXO

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

NARRATORS POV

Baekhyun laugh and continued driving..

Finally they reach a condominium.. its The EXO condo..

 

 

since its  jie ah's   first time to go out of there kingdom , she don’t know baekhyun is a singer and has a boy group called “EXO”

They park the cab and jie ah start asking..

“Where are we?”

“in our condo..”

“you mean you live here? Isn’t this a office building? , i saw it in the magazine”

“pabo..not all building in magazines are offices..”

She just walk quietly behind him, they're on the elevator..,

“is this a elevator?” she started asking again..

“aren’t you from Japan? Things are more innovated there than here.. you’re weirder than i thought..”

“yes, but i’ve never been away from our... home.. my father is strict..”

“oh.. bad for you.. good for everyone..”

“YAH!! “ she yelled, baekhyun chuckled ..

They reach the room.., baekhyun have keys.. and they entered

 

Jie ah's POV

We entered a building .. and reach a room.. baekhyun open it and GOSH! The room was so modern! I never thought i’ll see this for real!! How lucky i am..

I forget about baekhyun and rolled my eyes around and roam around.. its so beautiful!

“Yah! Aren’t you forgetting something? This is our condo, so please.. keep quiet?”

“Our? You mean you have friends??.. can i meet them?? ^^” i smiled knowing i’ll meet more people..

“sure.. if they’ll like you..” he smiled fake again..

Then suddenly a door slam broke the silence..

A guy.. again??.. he’s cute.. Tall and have curly hair!

The guy saw me.. i hide and saw baekhyun..,

“someone  is in  the kitchen..” i hide at his back..

“oh?.. they’re awake..9:15am..” he said looking at his watch..

The guy head out to the living room where we are..

“OH.. BAekie..your here.. and..” and he stopped looking at me

“OMG! Did you just run away with a girl??! “ he said panicking “ARE YOU MARRYING HER??!”

His eyes where huged i almost talk but bacon yelled..

“YAH!! I’M BETTER DEAD THAN BE HER HUSBAND!!”

“oh,. So not your girlfriend.. then who is she? Your P.A?”

Baekhyun stop and looked at me “actually.. Yes..”

My eyes got so HUGE! WHAT THE!! “YAH!!! Since when did i become your MAID???” i protested..

“well, its your payment .., i’ll let you live here for free IF YOU BECOME MY MAID..”

“WHAT??” i was shocked, but i don’t have choice..

“the door is open..” he said smiling..he’s really IRRITATING ME!! DAMN BACON!

“fine.. but you need to pay me.., so i can leave if i had enough money..”

“then its settled..” he smiled but still fake..

 I’ll be his MAID! .. seriously.. this guy.. he will kill me .. im sure of that!

The big guy was lost in our conversation..

“ANnyeong.. Im Kim Jie ah, im from japan”

“Annyeong, chanyeol imnida.. jie ah chan” he smiled and  i felt he is a good person.. not like baekhyun..

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

CHanyeol woke up.. 9:15am? Nothing change.. he saw jie ah and thought she’s my girlfriend,! UNBELIEVABLE! He’s really stupid.. but he was useful thou.., he pouted about “PA” or “MAID” and i thought that its a great idea for REVENGE!

And that minute.. its OFFICIAL.. KIM JIE AH.. i mean PABO IS MY NEW PERSONAL MAID hahaha.. now is my revenge..., i almost died last night from her GHOST ACT and CHOKING me in THAT KIMCHI.. its payback time..^^

I called her..

“YOU! MAID JIE AH..cook  breakfast for us.. we are.. um.. 7 here now..” i smirk..

She gave me a death glare but proceed to the kitchen , the other 4 was awake..except.. LUHAN..

“ANNYEONG BAEKIE.. “ they groan .. they look very very tired..

“STOP CALLING ME BAEKIE!! What happen to all of you??” i asked them..

“well.., last night.. we played video games.. the new PS3 just arrived yesterday, we all played till midnight..except luhan..” Kai pouted.

“except luhan?? Then why is he still asleep??”

“He’s not  asleep.. he went out to buy something..”

“oh.. “ i stopped asking and rest at the sofa..

When D.O asked..

“who is in the kitchen??”

“ oh.. that’s MY MAID..” i said smiling..

“you bought a maid here?? Why?? Sehun and Kai can cook for us, there is ROOM SERVICE here.. “

He said confusedly ..

“Didn’t you heard me right “MYYYYYYY MAID” , she’s here because of ME, not to clean and cook for you, but its ok if you want to give her other task here..” i explain to them..

“can we meet her? Is she cute or y?” sehun pouted..

“oh sure.. no she’s not..’’ she’s cooking breakfast for us..”

Kai sneak in the kitchen..

-end of chapter 9..