chapter 7: The Bed and Breakfast

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

NARRATORS POV

They are already asleep.. but jie ah is like dancing when she’s asleep, she moves very often thats why his father bought a large bed for her so she won’t fall..,

Suddenly someone fall from the bed.., baejhyun was so tired that he wasn’t awaken.. it was kim jie ah, she is now beside baekhyun.. baekhyun was busy in his dreamland and she was stable in her position for the first time.. baekhyun and jie ahslee p soundly , not knowing they are already sleeping together..

In the morning, both are very tired so they wake up late.. the old man sneak to their bedroom to invite them for breakfast and he just smiled and close the door again..

 

Meantime, baekhyun was half awake.. he felt an arm around his waist and  hair in his shoulder.. he thought he was still dreaming..

 

BAEKHYUN’s POV

What a nice dream.. an angel is hugging me right now...i thought i was dreaming.. and when i open my eyes the angel’s hand is still there..

“WHAT THE?? I ALMOST SCREAM SEEING THE PABO BESIDE ME! SHE WANTS TO ME!! OR SHE ALREADY DID?? !!”  I SUDDENLY STOPPED PROTESTING IN MY MIND AND I FROZE..

“she’s like an angel thou..when sleeping...” i uttered.. and suddenly she was awaken by my murmurs.. i pretended to be asleep to see her reaction...

 

Jie ah's  pov

I heard murmurs..and i open my eyes..my pillow was comfortable.. i thought i was sleeping in my father’s shoulder just like the old times..and then.. i look up..

“HOLY !!!! “ i  was sleeping on someones shoulder! And its BYUN  BAEKHYUN’S SHOULDER!! HOLY CRAP!! THIS PABO IS TRYING TO ME?? OR  HE ALREADY DID??

“YAH!!!!!!” I YELLED AT HIM AND HIDE ON THE BLANKETS..he wokes up with a weird look..smirking..

“YAH!! WHATS THE YELLING ALL ABOUT??

“YOU!! BACON PABO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?? DID YOU??..”

“WHAT ??” HE ASKED LOOKING STRAIGHT TO ME..

I think he didn’t do anything.. and i remembered maybe its my sleeping disorder..

“yah! Nevermind..”

“YOU’RE AN ALIEN .. “ he said and left  the room.. and then comes back..

“come on alien pabo.. the old man called us for breakfast..”

I just looked at him and he walk away..

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I know what she’s thinking.. but maybe she thought im not that ert right? >J

I was called by the old man for breakfast.. i nodded and called her..

And we went to the dining room for breakfast..

THE OLD MAN is waiting.. we gathered in the table and eat..

“did you two slept well?” he was smirking.. whats with this man?? Weird..

“i sneak in this morning to call you but you we’re both asleep..”

“BWOH??!” our eyes got huged.. this old man sneak in our room and saw us in that position.. specifically “HUGGING POSITION” !!

I looked at her, she was pink again.. boorish girl..

 “Oh!~ that was a mistake.. you see , its a misunderstanding” she explain..

“what’s the misunderstanding?” i said pretending to be innocent

“shut up please..^^” she smiled fake at me..

 

Jie ah's POV

! Why did he sneak in?? Think!2x.. then i explain softly to the old man..

He looks puzzled.. and the pabo interrupted asking what’s the misunderstanding..” pabo..

“i told him to shut up but he continued speaking..”

“Actually, there is no misunderstanding here” he said arrogantly and put his other hand on my left arm., WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY??”

“WE ARE A COUPLE..^^, BUT WE ARE NOT MARRIED YET..” BWOH????!! I ALMOST  THROW UP THE FOOD IN MY MOUTH” SINCE WHEN DID HE BECAME MY BOYFRIEND????! YOU BACON!! HE WINKED AT ME AND I SENT HIM A DEATH GLARE..

The old man laugh on our weird attitude.., and said “Teenagers nowadays are very sophisticated”

I smiled at him and he left the dining room to give us “PRIVACY” what the heck!..

As soon as he left, I smack his head, “YOU BACON PABO!!” i yelled, “since when did YOU become my BOYFRIEND??”” emphasizing the last word..,

He smirk and said

“since last night.. you me..”

“WHAT??! I DID NOT YOU PABO! SHAME ON YOU! ”

“then why did i woke up and your beside me,  take note “HUGGING ME” “ he smiled fake..

“IM NOT!  Its a sleeping disorder!! I cant sleep alone! I need someone beside me! PABO BYUNTAE!”

I scream in his face..

“ oh.. is that so.. then it means we will be sleeping together every night?”

“YAH!! You ERTED ALIEN!” i left the dining room and proceed to the room to get my things..

I saw him smirking.. PABO ANNOYING BACON!

 

-end of chapter 7..>.<