Good Morning Little baekhyun..

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

Luhan sneak into his room and he saw jie ah sleeping on the couch..

“YAH..BAEKHYUN.., I’LL TAKE HER..” he uttered and entered the room to get jie ah but baekhyun groan and said

“Luhan.. i’m not going to her or ANYTHING..  if you want to take her.. then TRY..” baekhyun smirk..

“What do you mean TRY?? You have doubts on my strength?” luhan glared at him..

“I didn’t say anything..Just TRY..” he smirk again and pretended to be asleep..

“Luhan carried Jie ah.. she was a bit.. HEAVY.. “

“GIVE UP LUHAN..You will both fall if you insist..” baekhyun protested

“FINE.. but if you LAY ONE FINGER AT HER.. You’ll be killed Tomorrow..” luhan said then went to his room..

“She’s not my type Luhan..” baekhyun answered ..

The night went smoothly.. everyone was asleep except one..

Baekhyun’s POV

“YAH!! I GIVE UP! BYUN YI JEONG YOUR SO DEAD!”

I yelled at yi jeong who is Snoring like a PIG.. aish.. he’s really a freak.. he’s like a snake when asleep.., he tumble and wrap himself in the blanket.. i almost fall when he kick my back.. aish.. is he even my brother?

I cant sleep and i looked at jie ah who was also like yi jeong.. aish.. i think they are the true siblings.. jie ah was already on the floor.. wrap around her blanket like a kimchie..tsk..

I notice jie ah was drooling.. i laugh softly..

I brushed her hair away from her face.. not bad..

She reminds me of someone..

My childhood friend that i don’t even remember the name.. she’s always sleeping like this  whenever we are tired of playing in the daycare she sleeps like a Pig..

I chuckled remembering my past..

I grabbed a pillow and laid beside her..

“ CAN I SLEEP HERE?” i asked as if she’s awake..

“I accept your silence as a YES..” i chuckled and sleep.. ^^

“Your Going Crazy BYUN BAEKHYUN..”

Narrators POV

The Next Morning Yi jeong woke up first.. he saw his brother beside Jie ah..

“I knew it.. he lives here with her girlfriend.. tsk2 ..“ he shook his head like an adult talking and went outside .. its too early..

Everyone is still asleep..

He silently entered Kai and sehun’s room.. and saw them sleeping..

“Hyung~” he sang to wake them up..but they didn’t..

He saw the music player and played a music.. he muted it first then Maximize the volume.. and he unmated it..

Making a loud noise everyone in the condo woke up..

“YAH!! Why did you open that KAI!!”  sehun pouted still closed eyes

“YAH!! I didn’t you did it!”  kai sat and covered his ears..

“hyung~” yi jeong was laughing at his hyung’s..

The two opened their eyes and saw the cute ANGEL.. or should they say DEVIL..

“YI JEONG??! Kai exclaim..

“Hyung!! “ yi jeong run against kai and ruffled his hair.. yi jeong was laughing

“come here little baekhyun! I missed you..”

Kai carried him like a plane outside the room..

Sehun turned off the player and followed the two..

“HEY! YI JEONG! Who brought you here?? Its my turn.. give him to the helicopter..!” sehun exclaim

They were at the living room and the kai surrendered yi jeong to sehun, he turn him around making him wolly..

All the Exo started getting up.. except baekhyun..

“Why are you here Darkvader?” sehun asked playfully..and placed him in the sofa

“Umma and Appa are out of town.. hyung needs to take care of me while they are gone..” yi jeong smiled and run in the living room making noise..

Chanyeol went to the living room and fall in the sofa, he didn’t notice yi jeong..

“Why are you guys making noise this early?” chanyeol complained..

Then yi jeong jump at him..

“hyung!” yi jeong exclaim..

“WOAH!! LITTLE BAEKHYUN IS HERE!!” he quickly stood up and tried to catch yi jeong who was running everywhere..

“STOP..” kai catch him and put him at his shoulders..

“WEE.. HORSE RIDE!!” yi jeong was so energetic .. kai and sehun tied him up in the couch with the curtain..

“HEY! UNFAIR YOU ARE THREE AND I DONT HAVE MY ALLIANCES!” yi jeong growled.. making upset face..

“Its fine.. YOUR TOO ENERGETIC.. WE CANT HANDLE YOUR NAUGHTHYNESS ..” chanyeol smiled and ruffled yi jeong’s hair..