Its Soft and Sweet..

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

But when he open the door..

He saw jie ah fast asleep..

“Seriously.. this pabo slept on my chair...” he saw she’s kinda cold so he grabbed a blanket from his closet and covered her..

“she’s like a princess when asleep.. but a Witch when awake..” he chuckled staring at her face.. he moved closer and studied her face..

“her eyes are cute.., long eyelashes, sharp Korean nose and –“

He stopped when he was staring at Jie ah’s lips..

“its soft and sweet..” he uttered

Then he suddenly wake up from his illusion..

“! BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??! SHE’s YOUR MAID REMEMBER?? AISH..”

Then someone open the door without even knocking.. baekhyun turn around..

Its Byun yi jeong.. he wants to sleep..

“Yah! Dont you know how to knock brother??”

Yi jeong just looked at him and rest at the bed..

“HEY.. i told you not to sleep here..” he soften his voice so he cant wake jie ah..

Then he walk closely to yi jeong..

“you.. i told you can stay here but not on my room remember??” he glared at his brother..

“But why is Noona here?, your unfair hyung..” he sobbed fakely just to make his brother Pity him..

“okay.. you can take a nap here.. but JUST NOW.. you sleep with your hyung’s tonight..now sleep!”

Baekhyun glared at his brother and went to his chair again..

He is sitting in the small chair staring at jie ah again..

“her hands are princess like..” he said to himself..playing with jie ah’s hand..

“Do you like her hyung?”  yi jeong interrupted..

“GO to sleep FREAK!” he throw a pillow to yi jeong..

“yi jeong quickly covered himself with the blanket..

 “Do i like you kim jie ah..? he uttered after shifting hair from her face..

“OBVIOUSLY HYUNG..” yi jeong interrupted  again baekhyun sent him a death glare

“DO YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU STAY OR WHAT??!” then yi jeong  covered himself with the blankets again..

“i talk so loud.. good thing she sleeps like a koala..” he chuckled..

Baekhyun left the two sleeping.. he check at yi jeong, he’s already asleep..

Luhan’s POV

Yi jeong and i played games in the living room, jie ah gave us pancakes and beverages.. and she went to baekhyun’s room..

Yi jeong got tired and sleepy, i need to prepare dinner since its getting late.. i pointed to yi jeong the room of his brother and he walked like a drunk into his room..i chuckled at his style..

He’s like the Little baekhyun..they are very alike.. even idiots will know they are brothers..

I went to the kitchen and started gathering the ingredients i need for my “special dish”

Time to cook.. tick tock.. tick tock..

 

dividing the chapters is hard.. i want to continue all in one page.. haha..xD

NEXT..^^