The Guitar of PRINCE Baekie..

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

.. at the living room , everyone is paying Attention to JIE AH..

“What else can you play?” chanyeol pouted..

“well.., i can play acoustic guitar as well as electric..^^” she pouted..

“WOW!!” everyone said in chorus..

then sehun get the guitar in Baekhyun’s room..

“YAH!!, CAN YOU JUST KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER??” baekhyun exclaimed

Sehun didn’t mind it and knock the door when he left..

“THERE.. I ALREADY KNOCK.. “ and he chuckled..

“Where are you taking those?”

“Outside..^^ jie ah will sing FOR ME..” sehun said smiling

“what??! HEY!! Give it back!!” baekhyun almost grabbed the guitar but sehun locked and closed the door to prevent him from doing so..

Sehun gave the guitar to Jie ah, and she started playing it ..

She is singing Banmal of yongseo..

(please dont mind the conversation between yongseo, its D.O and Kim jie ah..^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ZmwE8_STI&feature=related

“MY FAVORITE!”

D.O exclaimed and made a duet with Jie ah..

Baekhyun opened the door, and saw Jie ah, with D.O having duet..

He stopped and listen..

“SHE CAN ALSO PLAY GUITAR?” he said to himself..

And he started humming.. he knows the song .. its one of his favourite ballads..

Then the song was done..

Everyone clapped for D.O and Jie ah..

“your voices are good together..” suho complimented..

At the other side, Luhan was also listening.. he went to jie ah and talk to her making Byun baekhyun a bit irritated..

“yah..Jie ah shii..will you make a duet with me?” luhan smiled, he is holding jie ah’s hand, making Jie ah’s FACe very Pink..

“ah..sur—“ before  jie ah can continue talking baekhyun was yelling towards them..

“YAH!!, why are messing up with My Guitar?? And you! Your a Robber!”

Sehun run for his life and lock himself in his room..

“yah.. Baekie.. Dont get jealous.. We were just having fun..” sehun pouted on his door and stick his tongue out , making Byun baekhyun More irritated..

“YAH!! IM NOT JEALOUS!! I’LL KILL YOU LATER!!” he screamed

Everyone was laughing, luhan was still holding Jie ah’s hand making baekhyun VERY ANGRY.., but he just burst his anger to KIM JIE AH..

“and You! Stop playing around and do the cleaning! Your not a princess!!” he uttered,

“Yah, why so mean to her? We were just having fun..” suho explained..

“well.. I don’t care, she’s my Maid so i can do whatever i want to..” he glared at suho.

Kai was getting a bit suspicious.. “maybe, baekie also like her..” he said to himself..

But before anyone can speak again, baekhyun grab Jie ah from Lu han and jie ah protested,

“HEY!! Im your maid but please don’t treat me like this, WHAT DO YOU WANT??”

“You..” everyone’s eye got HUGED.. seeing his EXO friends reaction, he blurted, “i want you to come with me , i’m going to buy something, i need a assistant”

Everyone exhaled..

“but—“

“no more buts, you are coming with me.. THATS AN ORDER!” he sent her a death glare..

Baekhyun and Jie ah was in the elevator.. its a very silent..

And baekhyun was still holding her hand , she wants to let go but there was a sudden feeling that she want those hands to stay..

The elevator reach the ground floor, baekhyun drag her to a black sporty car..

They are about to let go, but a sudden pull stop them..

“Byun baekhyun?.. what’s happening to you.. let her go..” he said to himself..

At the same time jie ah was also daydreaming.. They paused for a minute staring at each other..

“he doesn’t want to let go..does he..--” and the daydreaming was cut when baekhyun managed to let her go..

He went to the driver’s seat and the AWKWARD roadtrip started ..

They were glancing at each other waiting for someone to talk first.. and jie ah, got the courage to speak first..

“yah..baekhyun.. where are we going?” and a flash of pink was  all over their faces,..

“you called me..Baekhyun..?” he carelessly pouted..

“isn’t that your name? BYUN BAEKHYUN??..” she said ..

“forget about it..”

“so where are we going Mr. BYUN BAEKHYUN?”

“we are going to the mall..”

“REALLY??! You Mean the Place where people buy clothes??”

“yes.. why are you so weird?? You’ve never been to a mall??”

“oh~ like i said,, my parents are strict.. i bought my clothes on magazines..“

“ah..” then the awkwardness started again good thing they reach the Mall in a short time..

 

-COEX MALL

end of cahpter 13