Got Swag?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

God, you hate me, don’t you? You never forgave me for the fact that I left you, is that it? Is that why you’re still punishing me by sending me this… This… This plague during one of the hardest times in my life? Is this really necessary? I mean, I thought taking Donghae from me was enough, but now you’ve gotta throw the worst curveball ever and send me Void? WHYYYY?! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST BE NICE TO ME FOR ONCE?! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?! Ya’ know, aside from completely abandoning your religion and whatnot, but I had good reason to, and I don’t believe that, that’s any invitation to completely torture me every other second of my life! I have Super Junior for that!

“Aww, c’mon! It’s been almost six months since we’ve last seen each other and you cry?! That’s some terrible swag, man,” Void said, and I didn’t even hafta look up to know that he was shaking his head at me.

I took a deep breath and uncovered my face, pulling myself up into a sitting position while sending him a slightly irritated glare. “Why are you here?” I spat.

His jaw dropped while he faked a hurt scoff, both his hands clutching his chest as he said, “Hurtful.

“I’m serious, Void,” I repeated, already losing patience with him even though he had only been standing in front of me for no more than five minutes. “I’m not in any mood to be messed with, and I can already tell you’re gonna do stupid that’ll cause me to eat you.”

“But I thought you loved me! Uki, don’t undo all the hard work we put into fixing our relationship! I got way too many bruises to get on your good side just to let it all go to waste!” he exclaimed, rushing forward and trapping me in his arms.

“Yah! Let me go this instant!” I yelled, attempting to hit him, but the stupid idiot learned since the last time we met: he pinned both my arms to my sides, making sure I wouldn’t be able to break free so I could punch him like we all knew I would.

“But Ukiiii~” he whined, simply hugging me tighter when I almost slipped free. “I love youu!~”

“Heejong, you have two seconds to let me go before I bite you,” I threatened, already feeling the irritation levels in me spike when I heard him snickering quietly. 

“Go ‘head. I bet you, you’ll like it,” he responded, and I was pretty goddamn sure that he had that damned smirk on his face while he was saying this. Ohh, this boy was just asking to be killed.

“Dongsaeng, let her go before she seriously rips you to shreds,” I heard Heechul’s voice say from somewhere behind me.

His voice caught me off guard, which Void obviously sensed and took advantage of seeing as how he quickly jumped away from me and ran to hide behind Heechul. I whipped around and narrowed my eyes at him, silently sending him death threats through the glares I was giving him. He cheesed at me, and I knew right then and there that this boy just signed his death wish. Heechul sighed and turned to look at his brother, his brows raised in question as he asked, “What’re you doing here, Void?”

“Umma and I got into another little spat. I didn’t really have anywhere else to go, and I figured since we all left on such awesome terms last time around, you wouldn’t mind if I crashed here. You wouldn’t mind… right?” Void asked, looking around at everyone with a questioning face.

“I would mind,” I said with a caustic smile, causing him to whip around to look at me with a pouty look etched into his features. 

“Me, too! The last time you were here, you kept going on and on about how you and Uki were gonna have a baby!” Alex exclaimed.

Void…” Siwon growled, immediately sending Void one of the scariest looks I had ever seen in my entire life.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Void said, backing away slightly with his hands raised in front of him in a feeble attempt to keep Siwon’s anger at bay. “In my defense, I never once laid a finger on Uki.”

“You’re damn right you didn’t. I probably would have lopped off a limb if you had,” I responded, rolling my eyes at his statement.

“Now you know you would never do that, babe,” Void said, giving me a slight smile.

My face fell as I asked, “Oh, really? Now why wouldn’t I?”

“Because I come bearing gifts! And if you lopped off a limb, I wouldn’t be able to give them to you,” he replied with that smirky smile of his.

“Tch. I could always just lop off a leg,” I replied with a nonchalant shrug of my shoulders.

“Aha. But I know you would never do that,” he responded, having the audacity to tap my nose as he skipped past me toward his duffel he had dropped by the door when he first came in. My face fell once more. I swear to God, if he does that again, I am going to bite his damn finger off. He hoisted the bag up and plopped it on top of the low bookshelf sitting against the wall as he exclaimed with a bright smile, “Now! Who wants their gifts?”

“I fear what you’ve got in that bag of yours, Void,” Leeteuk said, eyeing the black duffel with suspicious eyes.

“Nothing to fear!” Void exclaimed in response, a confident smile on his face. “And because you spoke up first, you shall get your gift first.”

“Oh Lord,” Leeteuk murmured.

“Drum roll, please!” Void said, grinning as he began beating his hands against the bookshelf. I rolled my eyes. What is he, five? He suddenly pulled a black cane out of his duffel, grinning as he turned to face Leeteuk. He had it laid across both his palms as he handed it to Leeteuk, exclaiming, “Ta-da! Your very own cane!”

I heard everyone begin to snicker slightly behind me as Leeteuk simply smiled, taking the cane from Void’s hands. I caught a quick glimpse of Void’s attempt at being a smart by engraving the words “To: Super Junior’s Umma From: Super Junior’s Umma’s Favorite Child” and painting the engravings over with silver paint. I expected Leeteuk to throw a slight fit at being indirectly called old, but instead, I must say I was quite impressed when he said, “Why thank you, Void! I assure you, I’m going to make very good use of this gift.”

“Really?” Void asked, one of his eyebrows cocked in question. “How s—OW!”

I busted out laughing at that point. Who knew Leeteuk could be so damn hilarious?! I mean, I never would have expected him to outright whack Void in the knee with the cane and then have a smile on his face about it afterward! That’s just too funny! Void pouted at Leeteuk, his eyebrows knitted together in a slight scowl, as he exclaimed, “Yah! You use my gift for evil?! How could you?!”

“I learn from you,” Leeteuk responded with his smile still intact.

Void began grumbling incoherent things under his breath as he headed back to his bag, pulling out a couple DVD’s. Letting out a deep breath, he turned back around to face us with a smile on his face once more. I was thinking that maybe it was some form of Star Craft or something for Kyuhyun, but I must say I was a bit surprised when he instead said, “Eunhyuk, these are for you.”

Eunhyuk stepped forward, a slightly confused look on his face, until he saw what Void was extending out to him. His eyes widened slightly, and I saw his cheeks turn pink in an instant. He coughed into his fist as he scratched the back of his neck, a look of nervousness and embarrassment now on his face. Looking anywhere but Void’s face or the DVD’s in Void’s hands, Eunhyuk nervously stammered, “V-Void, I’m not sure if I want that.”

“Oh, really?” Void asked, his eyebrow once again cocking in question. “I guess I’ll just keep them then.”

“Alright, alright, I’ll take them!” Eunhyuk hastily said, snatching the DVD’s from Void’s hands and quickly muttering a quiet thanks. Void smirked, an evil light dancing in his eyes as Eunhyuk made his way to one of the armchairs, keeping the DVD’s hidden from everybody else’s view. I rolled my eyes. I didn’t even hafta see the titles of the DVD’s to know that Void bought him . Tch. Men.

I watched as Void then turned to his magical Mary Poppins duffel once more and pulled out three books about a hundred pages each. I wasn’t sure who those were for seeing as how no one in this dorm actually reads. Well, unless you counted Siwon with his Bibles, but still! I was genuinely curious as to whom they belonged to, and was further confused when Void said, “Alex, these are for you. I’m sure they’ll definitely be useful in the future.”

“Oh gosh. I don’t want it, whatever it is!” Alex cried, hiding behind Kyuhyun’s tall frame and peeking at Void under his arm.

I felt a pang in my chest for a moment when I saw the two of them, so cute and comfortable around each other, but I quickly pushed that feeling aside as Void stated, “But you’ll love it! Trust me!”

Alex sighed as she slowly stepped from behind Kyuhyun and hesitantly reached out for the books. Her eyes widened when she saw the titles of the books and her cheeks also turned a rosy shade of pink as she dropped the books to the floor and exclaimed, “Yah! I don’t want them! Void!”

Void busted out laughing as I tilted my head, carefully reading the titles of the books. Ed 101. 100 Ways to Talk to Your Teen About . : Always a Choice. Be Safe, or Be Stupid? I couldn’t help it either. I busted out laughing just from the titles alone, and seeing Alex stamp her foot on the ground, an angry scowl on her face as if she were some three-year-old throwing a tantrum, made it all that funnier. Oh man. I hafta admit. As annoying and irritating as he is, Void sure knows how to make people freaking laugh. I mean, I almost forgot why I was sad to begin with, all because the stupid idiot known as Kim Heejong walked through our front door, bearing his “gifts” for all of us. Quite honestly, I was curious to see what Void had gotten me. With the trending pattern of gag gifts, I was assuming for it to be a whip since I was always known as the “dictator” of the dorm, but I’m guessing that he was going to go through the rest of the members before he even thought about giving me mine.

“Well, since I’ve finished one half of the couple, I’m supposing that I hafta finish the other half, so Kyuhyun, you’re next,” Void continued while Alex plopped down next to me on the couch, crossing her arms and pouting slightly.

“I’m hoping it’s a new laptop since you so very kindly ruined my old one the last time you were here,” Kyuhyun said as he stayed where he was, crossing his arms in a passive manner.

“Nope, even better,” Void said with a smile as he pulled out another “book” from his duffel. I noticed that this one was much thinner than the previous ones and definitely not store-bought. It was made from computer paper and crayons, looking like something a kindergartner would have done for a cheesy Mother’s Day card.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow, hesitantly reaching for it, and, almost instantly, cracked into a wide smile. “Oh, Void, always the jokester~”

“What does it say?” I asked, confused by the fact that Kyuhyun was taking his gift so calmly.

How to Properly Hit on Girls, written by the amazing Kim "Void" Heejong,” Kyuhyun read in a clear voice.

I couldn’t help but to snort at the ridiculousness of both the title of the “book” and the title given to the supposed “author”. Void shot me a pouty glare while I simply gave a caustic smile in return. He sighed and rolled his eyes, going through the rest of the gifts for the rest of the members. For Henry, a bag of pistachios, so he could “store them for the winter”. For Ryeowook, a new pallet of makeup, so he “wouldn’t hafta waste his own money”. For Siwon, a brand new cross necklace, which he was thrilled about at first, until he realized that the cross was made out of plastic bones. When faced with the statement of “Void, you’re cruel!”, Void confidently responded with “I’m the ing Satan in disguise. What do you expect?” Shindong ended up with a black apron with the words “Big Daddy” ironed on in big, hot pink letters. Shindong was a good sport about it, and he even laughed when presented with his “gift”. Yesung was probably the most enthusiastic about his gift, though, seeing as how it was a giant turtle plushie that greatly “reminded him of Ddangkoma”—who I will still never forgive Yesung for giving away. Zhou Mi was also equally happy about his gift, which was a T-shirt that had the words “Danger: Fashionista Ahead” ironed on in black decals. Apparently, it “described him perfectly”, which he was obviously very happy about. Sungmin’s probably had me laughing the longest for. Hot. Pink. Booty. Shorts. Oh my flippin’ Shisus, I love Void so much more now, and obviously, so did Sungmin because the shorts gave him “the perfect color choice for the color of his walls!”

And then came Heechul’s gift.

“Hyung, I have a special gift picked out for you,” Void said, his smirk once again intact.

“Dongsaeng, if it’s anything that I don’t like, I swear I will put a pillow over your face tonight and hold it there until you stop kicking,” Heechul said in an exasperated tone.

“Tch. As if you could,” Void scoffed with a roll of his eyes accompanying his words.

He grinned brightly as he reached into his bag and pulled out something black. At first, I thought it was, like, a cape or something, but he unfolded it and my brows raised in question. In his hands, Void held a black body suit, similarly cut to the one Beyoncé wore in her “Single Ladies” MV, with a pair of hot pink, fishnet stockings also held in one of his hands. Heechul didn’t say anything, only stared at his “gift” with an amused smirk playing at the corner of his lips. I wasn’t sure if he was gonna blow up or laugh about this, but either way, I was about to find out soon enough.

“Void…” Heechul trailed off, the smirk becoming more and more prominent in his features.

“Neh, hyung?” Void responded with a smile.

Heechul paused for a moment before he said with a smile of his own, “I like it. It’ll be perfect for Lady HeeHee.”

“What?” Void asked, his face falling from the lack of reaction he had wanted to see.

“I said I like it. This way, it’ll save the stylists some time from having to find a new pair,” Heechul repeated, reaching forward and taking the stockings and body suit from Void. He patted him on the shoulder with a smile, saying, “Thanks, dongsaeng.”

Void sighed heavily, a now glum expression on his face as he said, “You’re welcome, hyung.”

“I think that’s everybody,” Leeteuk said, looking around to see who hadn’t gotten their respective gifts.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Void said, shaking his head. “I still have two more. Where’s Sea at?”

Donghae is in his room packing his bags for Taiwan tomorrow,” Alex responded, flashing Void a dangerous glare. “If you were smart, you wouldn’t bother him.”

“Aww. Uki, go get your man out here. I wanted him to see his gift,” Void said, giving me a pouty look.

My jaw immediately clamped shut as I tried to fight the sudden tears that had the strongest urge to spring free from hearing the words “your man” come outta Void’s mouth. Get a grip, Uki. He didn’t know. He didn’t know that you two broke up. It’s not his fault. He didn’t say it on purpose. Not even Void could be that much of an . It’s not his fault. I knew for a fact that if I had opened my mouth to respond to him, I most definitely would have erupted into tears, but luckily, I didn’t have to respond.

“Just wait until he’s done. They’re leaving tomorrow morning, which means that he needs to finish packing as soon as possible,” Leeteuk said, discreetly giving my shoulder a gentle squeeze from his place behind the couch.

“Tch. Killjoy,” Void responded, shaking his head slightly in disappointment.

“Anyway… You said you had two gifts left. Who’s the other one for?” Leeteuk asked in an obvious attempt to change the subject.

“Oh, right! Uki, duh,” Void responded as if it were the most obvious answer in the world. And then, as if by magic, he pulled a small, black velvet box from his pocket and flashed it in my line of vision. Just as quickly, he replaced it in his pocket, causing me to an eyebrow in question. “Yours is a special gift, babe, and it’s gonna cost you.”

I blinked for a moment before crossing my arms and giving him a skeptical look. “Lemme get this straight. You got me a gift, and you expect me to pay for it?”

“Well, not money wise,” Void responded.

My face fell. “I’m not sleeping with you, Void.”

“Yah! That was not what I was thinking!” Void exclaimed defensively. After a short pause, however, he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me as he said, “Although, that is always an option and a forever-standing invitation to you.”

Void…” Siwon growled threateningly.

“Kidding, kidding,” Void responded, his hands up in front of him in surrender once more. “However, I want a date.”

“A date?! With you?!” I immediately exclaimed, my jaw—along with everybody else’s—dropping in shock.

“Lucky you, right?” he asked with a smile.

“You have got to be kidding me. You just got back, you’ve already irritated me, and you’ve got the nerve to ask me for a date?” I asked incredulously.

“You should feel blessed! I don’t normally ask girls for dates!” Void replied, giving me a pouty look once more. When I failed to pull enough brain cells together to form a coherent response, he continued on with, “And besides. You can think of this as a little breather from your overbearing boyfriend.”

My jaw involuntarily clenched once more at the word “boyfriend” as I felt the tears threatening to break my mental dam once more. Taking a deep breath, I said, “You’re unbelievable, Void.”

“So is that a yes?” he asked with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. “It’s a no, and I’m done discussing this with you.”

“Aww, but Uki—”

“What are you doing here?” a new voice suddenly asked that wasn’t a part of the crowd at first.

I turned around and instantly felt my stomach twisting itself into knots again. Donghae stood there, a trash bag in his hand, staring at Void. Then, he looked at me, back to Void for a brief second, and then at me once more. I noticed the glowering look in his eyes darkening instantly, but Void obviously didn’t catch it as he threw his arm around my shoulders, pulled me in closer to his side, and said, “What am I doing here? I’m obviously taking Uki out on a date, of course!”

I discreetly elbowed him in the ribs, causing him to slightly double over on himself, giving a quiet “Oof!” Void looked at me, but I ignored him seeing as how Donghae sent me a look of disappointed and hurt shock. I wasn’t exactly sure what to say in response, but Donghae apparently had something on his mind as he said, “You move on quick. I thought I meant more to you than that.”

My eyes widened, and I felt my cheeks flushing instantly in both anger and irritation. “How dare you say that to me?!” I snapped, all my depression for the past three days caused by this idiot pouring outta me as intensified anger. “You were the one who broke it off with me, remember?! You don’t have the right to say anything like that to me, do you understand me?!”

Donghae and just about everybody standing in the room was frozen, eyes widened in shock at my sudden outburst.

“And another thing,” I said, stepping up closer so I was right in his face when I said this next part, “I’m done with feeling sorry for myself. As much as I hate the fact that we’re over… I’m gonna accept it. I don’t wanna let you go, Donghae. I really… really don’t wanna let you go. But there’s nothing I can do to save this relationship if you’re not willing to help me save it.”

“I am, Uki,” he said quietly, looking down at me with a sincere look on his face. “But you just don’t understand. You may have all the time in the world, but I’m about to turn twenty-five this October. I’ll run outta time sooner or later.”

“I’m only nineteen!” I responded.

“That’s no excuse!” he replied.

My eyes widened once more as I felt the anger quickly coursing through my veins, more intense than before. “That’s no excuse? That’s no excuse?! Were you thinking about marriage and settling down and having kids when you were nineteen?! No! No you ing were not! You were thinking about your debut with Super Junior! I’ve got a seven hundred thousand dollar scholarship riding on my head right now to pretty much the best college in the world! Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty goddamn sure that, that’s about on the same level of importance as your debut, is it not? I never would have asked you to do something that would have interfered with your focus on something that would have determined your future, but obviously, you have no problem with asking me to do something that would have completely distracted me from everything I had ever worked for.”

After my little rant, I noticed that Donghae was still standing in front of me with a shocked expression on his face, silenced by my sudden outburst. Feeling as though I were on the verge of tears once more, I quietly said, “You never thought about it that way before, have you? You never thought about the fact that I have a possibility of having my very own law firm open before I turn twenty-one, have you? Maybe you haven’t given thought to these things because you’ve already got your future set for you. You’re Lee Donghae, famous singer of Super Junior. But what am I? I’m Uki Seohae Choi, the girl with probably one of the most unstable and unsure futures lying ahead of her. My future’s far from being set in stone, and there’s no way that I’m letting myself get distracted from something that I have worked my entire life to achieve.”

He didn’t respond, and quite honestly, I didn’t want him to. I knew for a fact that if he had responded, I most likely would have burst into tears in front of everybody, and that is not something I wanted to do again. I walked away to my room before he had a chance to decide that he wanted to respond after all, and the moment I crawled into bed, I gave a shaky breath. Even though I was beyond upset about the ty turn my life had taken, I must say that I was quite thankful for Void showing up when he had. Thanks to that idiot, I’ve actually been able to feel an emotion other than depression. Funny how that works, huh?

Void’s POV~

I watched as Uki stalked away to her room, her shoulders sagging slightly and her head hanging low. Wait a minute. Don’t tell me… No, it can’t be possible… They can’t have…

“You guys broke up?” I asked quietly.

No one answered me, so I’m assuming that my answer was yes. No way. Uki and Donghae? I never would have expected it! They were, like, the dream couple! The couple that everybody wanted to be like! There’s no possible way that they broke up. What kinda ed up dream am I having right now?! Aww, . Since they’re broken up now, my gift for Uki is gonna be hella awkward. Should I get a new gift for her? But, but, but… I actually put thought into her gift! It was actually a real, sincere gift! Goddamn it! They ruined everything!

“Void… You can go unpack your bags in my room,” Heechul said, sighing slightly and turning to walk away.

“Um, no. The last time I roomed with you, we almost killed each other over closet space. Mind if I room with Uki?” I asked instead.

“Excuse me?” Siwon asked, cocking his brow in question while Donghae snapped his glare to me.

Yeah, that’s right. Be jealous, you stupid fish. Maybe then, you’ll come to your senses and get back together with the evil midget.

“Well, she has an extra couch in her room, doesn’t she? And from what I can see, her door’s not exactly there anymore, meaning that we can’t really do anything. Besides. I’m pretty damn sure that if I tired anything, Uki would rip me to shreds and feed me to rabid ELFs,” I said pointedly.

“This is true… And besides. Uki has a baseball bat right beside her bed. She could always just beat the outta him if he annoyed her,” Heechul also threw in.

Whoa! My hyung is helping me! How odd… Tch. Yeah right. He just doesn’t wanna share his room with me.

Siwon sighed and shook his head slightly. He looked up at me, a serious look on his face, as he said, “You try anything, Void, and I’ll murder you. Do you understand me?”

“Yessir~” I responded with a smirk.

My smirk simply grew when Donghae’s jaw dropped in horror as he exclaimed, “What?! No! I do not approve! I do not approve whatsoever!”

“What’s it matter to you? You’re not together anymore, so she’s fair game,” I said with a smirk.

“Void, I will kill you,” Donghae responded, glaring at me.

“You can try, but I highly doubt you’ll succeed~” I replied in a singsong voice. I was almost laughing at the sight of him stamping his foot in anger, looking as though he were some three-year-old throwing a tantrum. I skipped to my bags and shouldered my duffel, pulling my suitcases behind me. I began walking toward my new room and once I was beside Donghae, I stopped and looked down at him with a look of sympathy on my face. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. I can’t believe you’d let that go. Terrible, terrible swag, bro.”

And before he had a chance to respond—or strangle me, whichever he was planning to do—I walked away to the room with a severe lack of a door. I paused once I was inside the room, blinking at the sight of Uki buried under her blanket. I grinned mischievously, an idea beginning to form in my mind, as I set my bags down quietly, leaning my suitcases against the wall so they wouldn’t fall and crash, notifying her of my presence. Almost silently, I began ninja-ing my way over to her. Once I was standing above her, I grinned, silently counted to three in my head, and pounced on top of her, screaming, “Uki, wake up!”

She screamed in shock and flailed her arms and legs for a moment, but I immediately caught her wrists and pinned them down above her head while I entwined my legs with hers, rendering her trapped beneath me. I grinned down at her terrified face and noticed that she was breathing hard. I could literally feel her racing heartbeat, and slowly, I could see the shock wear off as a look of pure fury took over her expression.

“VOID!” she shrieked, trying her best to break free from my grasps, but I was not in the mood to receive a broken nose, thank you, meaning that I was not about to let her slip free.

“Hey, hey, hey,” I said, tightening my grasps on her wrists. “Calm down, princess, I’m not gonna hurt you.”

“Noo, but if you don’t get off me this instant, I’m gonna hurt you,” she said slowly and sarcastically.

“Well, that’s just giving me more reason not let you free,” I chastised lightly.

“VOID, GET OFF OF ME THIS INSTANT!” she screamed, beginning to thrash about in frustration once more.

“Yah! Is that any way to treat someone who’s willing to help you?” I asked, which immediately stilled and silenced her.

“What the hell are you talking about?” she asked, giving me a suspicious look.

“I said I’m willing to help you,” I repeated, absentmindedly playing with a lock of her hair.

“With what?”she snapped, moving her head slightly so her hair was away from my hands.

“With your little situation concerning Sea. I might be here for awhile, meaning that I’m in no mood to see you and him battling it out every other day.”

She scoffed, rolling her eyes at me. “Well, that’s not going to be a problem ‘cause he’s leaving to Taiwan tomorrow for two months, and I’ll be long gone by the time he gets back. So, if you would kindly get the hell off of me, I would greatly appreciate it.”

I rolled my eyes at her and said, “You honestly don’t expect me to believe that you’re over him, right? Same with him being over you? Tch. I may be stupid, but I’m not that stupid, Uki.”

She groaned in annoyance, shutting her eyes and shaking her head at me. “Are you gonna get up, or am I gonna hafta scream ?”

“Alright, alright, I get the picture. Promise me that you won’t kill me when I get up?”

“HA! You’re funny if you think I would promise something like that,” she responded.

“But I love you, Uki!” I exclaimed.

“What?” she asked, momentarily distracted. I took that chance and quickly jumped away from her, nearly flying over to her couch where I lied down with ease, crossing my arms behind me head. She quickly sat up, looking over at me, and narrowed her eyes. She smirked as she said, “Oh, you think you’re oh-so clever, don’t you? Don’t worry. I’ll get you next time, Void.”

“Whatever you say, babe,” I responded, casually shutting my eyes with a content smile on my face.

“Yah! Go to your room!” she exclaimed, throwing a pillow at me.

“Oof!” I shook my head slightly in an attempt to get rid of the sudden headache that the pillow had caused and placed it under my head, sighing. “This is my room, babe.”

It was silent for a moment before I heard her groaning once more. “You have got to be kidding me.”

“Luck you, right!” I exclaimed.

She was whining, but said nothing more. I smiled at the thoughts running through my head. Uki, whether you’ll accept it or not, I am going to help you. Trust me. You’re gonna need my help, and you’ll love me forever after I’m done here. But in the meantime, I need sleep. Swag doesn’t come from me staying up all night and day and getting myself panda bags under my eyes after all!

 

Oh my gahh. Lol. I didn't expect to have a chapter done by the time I would leave for camp this Sunday, but look at me now! ^-^

LMAOO~ I actually had this chapter finished since, like, 11 this morning, but some stuff happened, so I had to wait until now to update(x And just so you know, I'm leaving to CYC this Sunday, and I'll be gone for a week. And then after that, I've got the pageant to focus on, soo... Updates are iffy(x

ANY who. Let me properly introduce our newest addition to the family, hmm? Please meet, Kim "Void" Heejong, Heechul's--totally fictional--little brother! This adorable little flirtatious skirtchaser belongs to the forever-awesome MusicChibi!~ If you haven't read her story yet, "Raising Hell", then you sure as hell better get your over there and read it already! ^-^ It's an awesome story, and you'll get the full effectiveness of Void's debauchery that everyone just loves. :3

Um, I think that's pretty much it. Lol. Except for the fact that you're gonna learn to love to hate Void. He's totally devious, he's a huge flirt, and he sometimes suffers from foot-in-mouth sydrome, but in the end, you'll love him, trust me(:

Any who, I just have one last thing before I go.

You guys know what to do:

;D