I want to sleep.

I want to sleep...

 

DING DONG.

____ groaned under the covers. Who in the world would be up so early in the morning when it’s a Saturday …

DING DONG. DING DONG.

____ pulled out from her covers , glancing at the clock beside her bed. 7AM. Her eye twitched .(A.N You know in animes/mangas  when a character gets pissed , there would be this tick mark that appears on the forehead? Yeah . I’m trying to descaribe that >w< )

‘7am?! Who would be awake at 7am?!’ ____ cursed .

DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG.

____ groaned pulling the covers over her head , hoping the person would just give up and go away.

DING DONG . DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DING DING DING DONG .

‘Ugh! Alright!’ ____ climbed out of bed wearily , rubbing her eyes , making her way to the door.

DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DIND DING DING DONG. DING DO-

‘WHAT?!’ ____ hissed , looking at the person who is depriving her of her precious sleep .

‘Hi baby~ I missed you.’

It was Himchan.

‘What…?’ ____ asked.

‘I wanted to see my baby. Is that wrong ?’ Himchan said, making ____ blush .

‘No. but doing that in 7am in the morning is . ‘

‘Can I come in~? ‘ Himchan asked.

‘No. Go back to the B.A.P dorm.’

‘Please?’

‘No.’

‘Please??’

‘No.’

‘Pretty please?’

‘NO. Come on… I need sleep…’ ____ said when she saw Himchan pouting.

‘I won’t disturb you!’

‘Fine.’ ____ gave in , knowing this boy would never take ‘no’ as an answer.

____ snuggled back in the covers , almost immediately going back to her dream land.

But a hand around her waist and another rubbing circles on her inner thigh brought her back to reailty.

‘What?’ ____ snapped .

‘I’m not tired.’ Himchan said , burying his nose in her hair , breathing in her scent.

‘Just go to sleep…’ ____ said , her eyelids dropping again .

‘If you want me to sleep , you’ll have to tire me out first.’ Himchan said, flipping ,so that ____ was under him.

This move made her open her eyes, seeing herself under Himchan , she sighed gently . This is going to be a long morning…

 

(A.N. how is it ? leave a comment ? suscribe to me ? Follow me on twitter @meowzxc123 x.x Need followers ... OTL . :D BUT , most importanly, how was this oneshot ? Check out my other stories~)