Who is he?!

Naughty Neighbour

 

Their kiss came to a stop abruptly as a knock came from the door. Jin Kyong finally got herself back and jumped away from him instantaneously. Her face was red from the amazing kiss, she kept her head down in embarrassment and without making eye contact with him, she opened the door.

She gasped in surprise as she saw who were standing in her door way.

“Hello, Uncle Jung and Aunt Jung.” She greeted them with guilt taken her whole heart and invited them in.

Aunt Jung waited for no time and grabbed her hand and questioned her anxiously.

 “Jin Kyong ah, do you know who changed the lock for our house?”

Jin Kyong opened her big eyes and looked at them puzzled. She turned to her next neighbour and realised that he was looking at somewhere else, avoiding her gaze.

“Could it be our son? We tried it so many times but the key just don’t work.” Aunt Jung complained with a sigh and continued “Did Dae Ho tell you what time he will be back when he’s out today?”

Jin Kyong’s mind shut down for a moment and immediately realised the whole situation. The man standing behind her casually was not Dae Ho!

“He won’t be back any more. Your son sold your house to me. Sorry auntie, but you have to contact your son and find out what has happened, I’m only the buyer of your house.” He explained without much emotion and finally looked at  Jin Kyong.

She just stared at him in disbelieved, unable to digest the situation. The man she just shared a kiss with was a stranger! Someone she totally did not know and she kissed him! Her mind shut down for another time and by time them she got back, Aunt Jung and her husband were nowhere to be found.

 “I’m hungry, faster and cook dinner for me” He requested without any sight of guiltiness.

“You are such a liar! Who exactly are you?” Jin Kyong shouted her question and stared at him with fire burning in her eyes.

He just chuckled and answered “Well, let me introduce myself, I’m Yang Yoseob, 23 years old.”

“You lied to me.” She screamed as shock took over her.

“No, I didn’t.” Dae ho, no, Yoseob answered with a wide smile spread on his face, “You never ask me once if I’m Dae Ho, and I have never tell you that my name is Jung Dae Ho.”

“You know that this is a misunderstanding, why dint you tell me?”

Yoseob shrugged, “I wanted to tell you the truth after finishing the meal, but I realised that you’re a good cook so I’ve decided to wait for you to realise this.”

“So, I’m the one who’s stupid for not knowing for so long.” Jin Kyong spoke softly, just like a peaceful moment before a thunderstorm takes place.

“Are you angry?”

Finally, her little universal exploded “I don’t want to live near someone who took advantage of me!”

Guilt went away from his eyes and calm took over them. He looked at her peacefully and walked out of her house without another word. Listening to his footsteps, a mix feeling formed inside her heart.

  Author's note: Oh well, Jin Kyong finally found out who he is! But yoseob seemed to be angried, what will happen next? Will try to update by tonight :D