You Are My Muse

I Will Always Find You

She come out from the bathroom and looking at the mirror only to hear bunch of girls talking about Kris and EXO-M.

They said that among EXO-M member, Kris is the one who rarely smile, have no emotion and just a cold .

Said that they longing to see him smile in front of them, not just in front of camera.

She just smile hearing all those conversation.

Everyone always thought that Kris is a cold person, judging from his exterior. But she knows him better.

When he finally opens himself up, smiles a lot in front of the camera, all the fans start to realize that Kris does have emotion.

She smiles when she looks at her display camera. Kris’ beautiful pictures and smiles are everywhere in her camera memory.

Well, she knows that he does have emotion. Not just an emotion or a smile he flashes in front of camera, but his genuine smile, his genuine emotion. She knows him better than anyone else, perhaps better than himself, since a long time ago.

 


They met for the first time a few month after he came to Seoul. It was summer in 2008 when she was just wandering around Dongdaemun with her friends and suddenly bumped to a tall guy. After a few exchanges of sorry words, she looked at him and realized how handsome this guy. She lost for words and he only chuckled when he saw her red face when their eyes met. It didn’t take a long time for her to know his name, Wu Yi Fan. Chinese. She then learned that he came to Seoul to pursue his dream, his career. She never asked him further about his dream, she never wanted to pressure him. It didn’t take a long time for them to become a best friend since they have a lot of common interests.

 

Day changes into weeks, into months and everything started to change.

She learned that he is a trainee in a notable entertainment company; she learned that being a singer, an entertainer was his dream.

She learned that as time goes by, he become a lot busier. She couldn’t hang out with him as much as she can, as he had to catch up with his training schedules.

As a best friend, she accepts that.

Who is she anyway to complain about his schedules?

Although she couldn’t deny the pang in her heart every time he cancel their meeting. She couldn’t deny that she missed him.

She missed all the random conversation they had. She missed going out with him to eat ddukbokki or eat at a sundubu restaurant near her apartment. She missed showing him her photography; she missed his comment, critiques for her photos.

She missed him.

She knew than that maybe, just maybe, she is in love with him.

But she stayed silent and never want to showed him her feeling.

She knows that her feelings will never reciprocate.

 

But she was wrong.

When he finally showed up in front of her apartment with a bouquet of white lilies, her favorite flower on her birthday.

With a long letter saying that he missed her too.

And he said that three beautiful words.

She said yes with a smile and happy tears on her face.

He then informed her big news. That he will soon debut in a group.

She felt extremely happy for him. But she couldn’t help but feel sad when she realized that his group would be promoting in China.

Means a smaller chance for them to spend time together.

She got dizzy just by thinking about that paradox in her mind.

But he assured her, that they can always meet, and he will always find a way for them.

Even if it means they have to run the relationship secretly.

She just nodded.

Anything as long as it was with him, she’s happy.

 


She wakes up from her daydream when a bunch of girls starts to scream.

She is at Incheon Airport, waiting for EXO-M who’s just coming back from Beijing to have a few promotions in Korea.

More girls screaming and she knew that they almost there, he almost there.

Then she saw him. Looking handsome as usual, rocking the airport fashion, treat it as a runway. She chuckles when she looks at him with Tao, hand-in-hand while exchanging jokes.

She knew she missed him a lot but she then decides to get ready. She pulls out her dear camera and adjusts its lens.

“KRIS…. KRIS!!”

“KRIS LOOK HERE, KRIS!!”

She smiles. She knows he’s getting closer.

Then he comes to her sight and she starts to take pictures of him.

It’s still a mystery to her how he always manages to find her in the sea of fangirl, just like today.

He finds her, smiles at her. And there she is, 50 meters away from him, stunned by his charming smile and she remembers she has to take his picture.

After a few shots, he disappears to his van, perhaps going straight to his dorm.

She looks at the display and a smile of satisfied appear when she looks at the result.

I took bunch of good pictures again.

She posts her pictures on Weibo and put a watermark: BeiBei

 


“It’s been so long since the last time I saw your pictures”. Kris or Wu Fan ask her on their random date at a park near Han River, a few months before his debut.

“I didn’t take a good pictures lately. Well, I lost interest in photography actually.”

“What? Why? Don’t ever stop with photography. You know you’re really good and your pictures are always beautiful.” He tried to assure her.

“I don’t know… We’ll see.”

She then get the idea and a smile appear on her beautiful face.

Kris realized that pretty smile and smile unknowingly with her. “What makes you smile? Mind to share it to me”

“I just have the idea. I will share it to you but promise me not to be angry.” She asked and raising her pinky finger.

“I won’t. Now tell me what it is.”

“You’ll be my muse. Well in fact, you always be my muse. It just, I decided to take your pictures more than before, you know like what fan girl does. I will follow you to your entire schedule while you are in Korea and I will take a lot of pictures of you, and put it online for your fans. How’s that sound? I hope you don’t mind, because somehow it will risk our relationship but I promise I will be careful…. Beside it’s one of the way that I can see you, meet you after all your hectic schedule. You know, to release the amount of longing and---”

Smile, he kissed her forehead before she finished her sentence. “You know, babe. If it makes you happy, then do it. I don’t mind being the object of your photography. Just make sure that you take good pictures and post ONLY good pictures. And I promise that I will always find you, no matter how many people are there, I will always find you and smile to you and your camera”

“REALLY? DEAL then! But I’m not promise you with posting good pictures only.” She laugh and pecked his lips when she see his pouting in disagreement.

“What will you put for the watermark?” He suddenly asked after.

She stayed silent, as she didn’t think about it yet. “I don’t know……”

“I have an idea. What about BeiBei? I call you baby million times right? Baby and BeiBei rhyme enough. Okay, deal with it?”

She just laughed and lightly slapped his arm. “Why so cheesy Wu Fan? Hahaha, I’ll think about it okay. But thank you for the suggestion sweetheart” She said the last words and hugged him tight.

 


Now that she thinks about it, it’s not cheesy at all.

In fact she loves it.

She knows that fangirls out there starts to gossiping her and Kris, but she just careless.

She will always take his pictures, and he will always smile to her and her camera, that’s all her care about.

And as long as she and Kris together, anything else including gossips are irrelevant.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

My second attempt on fanfic. Still not as perfect as any other fanfic i've read, but i just want to write this.

The reason why i write this fic is because my friends in twitter starts to ship KrisBei, just because BeiBei pic of Kris, lol. No i'm not shipping them, in fact i was jealous lol. But i still write this fic to release this curiosity about why Kris always look at her camera. None of my business i know :D

Since this is my second fic, i know this is far from perfect and i make a lot of mistakes. Feel free to comment and give feedback. Thank you!