Chapter 10

SM Entertainment girl group: DarkMoon (Apply Close)

"Okay than.......let's go eat breakfast!!!!" Minhee yelled out.

the rest of the girls followed her to the kitchen leaving poor SHINee,f(x) and their managers.

"Hey don't forget about us already!!!" Jonghyun whined and ran to the kitchen.

"As if they could forget the ALMIGHTY KEY!!!!"Key said and followed Jonghyun.

"We got to go now......sorry and bye" Luna said and f(x) left.

DarkMoon's manager Youngsoo just entered the kitchen and found a mess......most of the girls had food in their hair and everyone in SHINee minus Key were eating like dogs and throwing food with some of the girls.

"What the hell is going on here!!!" Youngsoo exclaimed.

Everything got quite......"Nothing" everyone said in unison.

"Sure cause this is nothing" Youngsoo said and pointed towards well everywhere.

"It was Yunjin and Onew" Everyone said.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

OMFG I SHOULDN'T BE AN AUTHOR SINCE I CAN'T GIVE A SIMPLE UPDATE THAT DOESN'T TAKE A FEW MONTHS TO TYPE UP ON THE IPAD AND PRESS A BUTTON TO WEND OFF THE UPDATE.....BUT NO GOD MAKES EVERYTHING HARD FOR ME....FIRST I MOVED TO LONDON THAN I COULDN'T GET MY LAPTOP AND NOW IM SITING IN A DARK ROOM WITH MY BROS IPAD.....T_T.....IM SO FREAKING SORRY GUYS..... I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WEEKLY OR AT LEAST 9-20 TIMES A MONTH OR SO SO PLEASE WAIT FOR MY UPDATES THAT ARE SO SMALL /sobs/ MIANHAEYO MY SUBBIES *bows a billion times *