Kim Eun Mi (animesinger143's Application)

Girlfriend/6-member Girl Group/ Starship Entertainment/Sister group of Boyfriend

 

Starship & Reveals the Main Vocalist of Girlfriend

Music Interview

by PeanutButterPanda - 3 days ago

89,564,234 Views 6 6,359,798 Comments  

Kim Eun Mi

 Name: Kim Eun Mi (last, first)

Birthday: 04/07/95  (mm/dd/yy)

Birthplace: California, USA

Ethnicity: Korean (born in America)

Height: 5’2”

Weight: 115 lbs.

Age: 17

Nickname(s): Eunnie, Bubbles

Personality: Eun Mi is a bubbly, hyper, and optimistic girl. She always thinks positive and is very nice and friendly. However, she keeps her bad emotions inside and always has a smile on her face. She speaks out her opinions, but sometimes keeps them to herself depending on the situation. Eun Mi will do anything for the people she loves. Eun Mi can get jealous easily in terms of romance. She can be silly and childish sometimes, but knows when to act serious. Eun Mi loves helping others the most she can. Eun Mi, when setting her goals, will do whatever it takes to reach them. She can be the most randomest girl at times; often saying “Weeeee!” during a car ride or “Lalalala” in an awkward tension.

However, when Eun Mi does unleash her anger, nobody can stop her. She throws a fit, throws things, and even can sometimes cry in frustration for hours. Only something or someone horrible enough could unleash her anger. She’ll say things she’s never said before; like horrid things about each person she knows.

Bio: Eun Mi has had an okay past. She was born in the United States and stayed there until she was 10. Her younger brother got ran over by a train and she blames herself for it. She is now an only child and moved to Seoul, South Korea with her parents. Her parents love her very much and are supportive of her decision. She isn't usually on good terms with her father, who thinks it's her fault her brother was killed. Eun Mi has an older brother named Himchan, a member of BAP. He loves her very much and is very protective of her. He's there to help her in her problems. Eun Mi usually does good in school and gets straight A's, so usually she's called a nerd. She has never had a boyfriend before, only mere crushes.

Cool Facts: 1) She would always get straight A’s in school.

2) Eun Mi knows how to cook and bake really good.

3) She is excellent in tennis and is on the tennis team at her school.

4) She LOVES anime and reading manga.

5) She isn’t a perfectionist, but she can’t really stand when everything is out of order.

6) Eun Mi loves collecting posters of idols.

 

Trivia:

  1. Eun Mi loves to take selcas and post on internet.
  2. Lyric writing helps pass the time for her.
  3. She knows how to play the acoustic guitar, but that’s it.
  4. Eun Mi can NOT eat spicy food or she’ll end up choking on it.
  5. She’s not allergic to anything.
  6. Eun Mi loves getting piggyback rides and sleeping on people’s shoulders.

 

 

Likes: Singing, Dancing, Watching anime, listening to music, hanging out with her friends, sour candy, the color blue, eating, sleeping on people's shoulders, playing tennis

Dislikes: the color pink, bugs, smoking, arrogant people, clowns, bitter food, spicy food, alcoholics, trains,

Fears: Lightning/Thunder, Clowns, Trains

Habits: When Eun Mi is mad, she gives everyone the silent treatment and won’t talk to anybody. She plays with her hair when she’s nervous and bites her lip as well. Eun Mi hides her sadness and disappointment with a smile.

Languages: Fluent in Korean and English, Beginner in Japanese

Appearance

 

Relationships

Best friends: Sooyoung (SNSD), Jongup (B.A.P.), Kevin (U-KISS), Jessica (SNSD), Nana (After School), Boyfriend’s Minwoo

Friends: SNSD’s Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung, Sistar, U-KISS’ Kevin and Dongho, BAP, B1A4, Block B Yoseob from BEAST, Sungyeol from Infinite, and Big Bang’s Taeyang, Boyfriend

Siblings: Kim Himchan of BAP

Crush or Boyfriend: Jinyoung of B1A4 (dae, I would love for her to date him if possible!)

Rival: 4minute’s Hyuna…

Stage info:

Stage name: Bubbles

Persona: The Bubbly Girl

Trainee years: She’s trained for 5 years under Starship Entertainment, making it in by auditioning.

Trainee experience: Eun Mi auditioned when she was 12 years old by doing an acapella. She won over the judges and got in. Being a trainee was sort of harsh for her, often being made fun of for wearing glasses and being a nerd. She did manage to make some friends though and she it up in training. She did her best and would make sure she completed what needed to be done.

Position: Main Vocalist & Sub-Dancer

Help:

What should their fanclub name be?: Since Boyfriend’s fanclub name is Best Friends, I personally think Girlfriend’s fanclub name should be Buddies! Because the fans are their buddies! Haha~ If you have any questions please let me knoww!