Photographs

Photographs

Click-click-click! Kevin remained unfazed at the sounds of the rolling shutter coming from his boyfriend's camera. He sighed in aggravation as the lens once again pointed to another species of freshwater jellyfish. He watched as his boyfriend's tall, lean figure contorted itself into impossible shapes for the sake of the photograph. He rolled his eyes at the older man's ridiculous fascination with the camera's flash in relation to the shape of the glass tank in which the jellyfish resided.

Kevin found a bench off to the side of the exhibit that looked rather inviting and settled down into it, eyes following KiSeop around the room. It had seemed fun, his boyfriend's idea of an aquarium date. Lots of dark corners, a quiet atmosphere, interesting animals to watch swim around. So, naturally, he agreed. But then suddenly they got there and, though it was still dark, the building was packed full with people, from elders to screaming babies. Everyone pressed up against each other, the temperature skyrocketing from the obscene amount if body heat in the room.

And yet, all these things Kevin could have borne, had his boyfriend been there beside him every step of the way. Instead, KiSeop babied his camera and ignored Kevin. Kevin stood again, walking over to where KiSeop stood, still click-click-click-ing away, focusing his attention on the sea turtles. "I'm going to the bathroom," he said quickly. He received nothing in response.

"You stepped in some gum," he tried again. His boyfriend didn't even move.

"I forgot to tell you, I am part of an alien race sent to observe and overtake your primitive planet and my brethren have selected you as the spokesperson for Earth, so they will beam us up at 2:00."

"Mmhmm, okay, that's good," KiSeop said, adding a nod in Kevin's general direction.

"YAH, LEE KISEOP!" Kevin exclaimed in aggravation, forgetting to care about whether or not he was disturbing the innocent bystanders around them. KiSeop turned quickly to face Kevin, camera falling from his grasp and catching on the lanyard it was attached to.

"What happened?!" He asked frantically. Kevin threw him a weary look and simply shook his head, turning to leave. He could feel the tears stinging his eyes, and that was never a good thing. A heavy hand fell on his shoulder, halting him. "Kevin, what happened? What's wrong?"

Gathering up his remaining shreds of courage, Kevin turned to the redhead. "What's wrong is this is OUR date, not Kiseoppie-happy-camera-jellyfish time."

"Wait, what?"

"KiSeop, I don't like being ignored on dates, and that is exactly what you're doing!" A tear slipped from the corner of Kevin's eye. "It's horrible in here and you could care less since you have your camera with its silly little flash and all those stupid fish!" He reached up to wipe the tear, but KiSeop grabbed his wrist midway.

Slowly and confidently KiSeop leaned forward, pressing his lips to the wet spot on his boyfriend's cheek. He left a trail of butterfly kisses lining his jawline, crossing his forehead and nose, landing softly on his lips. With a puff of breath he pulled away, leaning his forehead against Kevin's. "You're wrong, you know," he grinned.

"W-what?" Kevin stuttered.

"You're adorable when you're angry," KiSeop laughed, ruffling Kevin's hair. He lifted the camera strap from around his neck and began showing Kevin the pictures he had taken. Kevin began flipping through the photographs. There were blurred pictures of jellyfish and there were pictures of the camera's bright white flash reflecting off the glass tanks.

That, however, was not what caught Kevin's attention. Blurry photos and white flashes aside, all the pictures were of Kevin. How KiSeop had managed that, he couldn't know. But nevertheless, his boyfriend had been paying more attention than he thought. "Kiseoppie..."

"Happy tears?" KiSeop grinned.

"Happy tears," Kevin grinned. He slung his arms around the older man's neck and pressed their lips together. "I love you," he mumbled. KiSeop chuckled.

"I love you, too."

A/N: Hope you like this VinSeop drabble! I apologize in advance for any mistakes as this was written via smart phone. I will go back and fix everything when I next have a computer at my disposal. Annyeong ~~! ^_^