The miserable failure of baekhyun's incredibly sophisticated plan to make park chanyeol fall for him.

You'll Be Mine!

 

Blank.
Completely and utterly blank is the perfect way to describe baekhyun's mind as soon as he heard chanyeol calling him that again.
'Pretty boy'.

Two simple words that managed to erase everything he planned to say, all the ways in which he planned to charm and make the most loveable guy in the entire school laugh.
"ahh…." baekhyun didn't even mean to make this strange sound, it just came out sounding like a whimper of a little puppy.

"Are you okay?" sehun frowned in confusion. "You ... need something?" He tried to examine the pale face of the new student but.
If a few minutes ago only chanyeol's fan club raged and hissed at him, now the young prince's fan club also began to resent him.
normally baekhyun is not a shy person.
To be perfectly honest he usually likes being the center of all attention, being in the spotlight, showered with dreamy and admiring looks.

Only this wasn’t the case right now.
Baekhyun defiantly was the center of attention to what seemed like half of the students at this school but that attention was the very opposite of dreamy and admiring.
Instead of showering in the admiring looks and dreamy smiles, he found himself drowning in threatening glares and murderous smiles that made his whole body shake like an overcooked noodle.
To top it all off the 3 boys who ruled this whole school were now staring at him as if he was an alien that landed in the wrong plant.
"I like puppies!" he blurted out, nearly screaming at chanyeol's face, causing everyone to flinch back in a complete surprise.
baekhyun eyes almost popped out of their holes as the realization of what he just did hit him like a weight that weighs 10 tons, covering his mouth.

Chanyeol blinked several times before he frowned in confusion as all three of them wondered what's wrong with the new student.
"Well, "chanyeol straightened up and cleared his throat, feeling a bit uncomfortable."I appreciate your… burning enthusiasm towards puppies, but I'm more of a cat person really." He smiled and tried to stifle a chuckle when he saw baekhyun's confused expression.

His eyes were almost the size of kyungsoo's and it certainly made him look like a lost little puppy.
"Anything else you want to tell me?" chanyeol smiled.
"Like your favorite brand of eyeliner maybe?" the Ice block also known as Kyungsoo crossed his arms and smirked with great arrogance as the whole crowd of students started laughing like it was the funniest joke in the universe.
baekhyun's cheeks painted bright pink and he looked down as his surroundings laughed and pointed at him as if he was a circus animal.
"aish what kind of a guy puts on eyeliner anyways?" sehun burst out laughing.

baekhyun closed his eyes and bit his lower lip, not wanting to look up at chanyeol out of fear that he will find him laughing along with everyone.
"oh yes. please tell us more about your love for dogs and makeup since it's so interesting!" kyungsoo rolled his eyes, feeling Irritated and disappointed for the new student.

For once, he really thought this kid has the courage, but just like everyone else he ended up disappointing him and turning into a puddle of foolishness when chanyeol looked at him.
baekhyun played with his long fingers when he heard the deep chuckle.

He looked up at chanyeol and felt completely lost when he saw him smiling and trying not to laugh, but failed miserably.

Before baekhyun could get a word out of his mouth he felt a long arm flung around his neck.

He looked up only to see Luhan's not so amused face and fell his head resting against the older's chest.

"Oh Lulu." The young prince straightened with shining eyes and a wide smile. "You came to say hello to me?" He tilted his head to the side as he caused countless small heart attacks, smiling his famous eye smile.
"Is this the proper form of behavior for the alleged young prince?" Luhan's voice was a little harsher than planned but it didn't matter right now.

"Huh?" Sehun hunched his shoulders and only then noticed how protective luhan's embrace was.

"We just having fun I -"

"You call that fun? Laughing and humiliating the new kid? Tch…some royalty you are."

"Lulu -"

"Let's go baekhyun, we better get away from this toxic environment." and with that Luhan turned around and dragged confused baekhyun, casting glances at the three boys that remained silent after Luhan's little outburst.

chanyeol crossed his arms and wrinkled his nose which caused dozens of girls and boys to scream loudly and blur the thought he had.

Kyungsoo lost all interest when he saw luhan approaching, not giving a second thought while sehun nearly fumed from the inside, never before Lulu was so angry at him and if that wasn't bad enough, he didnt like the immediate closeness created between the two.
baekhyun looked up at Luhan's face, trying to pull free. "Hyung I think you took it a bit too far there." He mumbled embarrassed and blushed again. "But thanks for defending me."

"You're welcome." Luhan laughed and ruffled the young man's dark hair, returning to his lively and charming self.
"whaa! Luhan what did you do? it seemed like the young prince was about to burst into tears from here."

baekhyun felt a stab of guilt and turned to look at the young boy who looked remarkably concentrated in himself, doodling all sorts of things in a notebook and smiling to himself a small smile.

"He'll survive." Luhan shrugged like it was no big deal. "If anything it will make him a little nicer that's all .... Someone has to educate the little brat." He tried to suppress a smile when he said the last words and lowered his gaze to the green grass.
The bell rang, marking the end of the break.

baekhyun sighed and rummaged through his backpack, trying to find the piece of crumpled paper used as his curriculum.

"Music with Mr. Jinki!" he beamed with joy and rushed to his feet. "Which way is the music room?"
"The room is on the second floor of the arts building." suho adjusted the straps of his backpack on his shoulders. "go down this lane and turn left." He pointed and baekhyun nodded with a smile, hurrying away.

He nearly ran all the way down there out of pure excitement and when he finally stood before the door he felt his heart coming back to its normal beat.
When he put his hand on the door handle and wrapped his fingers around the cool metal the door opened in full swing, pulling him in and making baekhyun lose his balance.

As baekhyun tripped and waited for a hard landing he heard a thud and a slight moan of pain.

Baekhyun snapped his eyes open and blinked at the divine face that lay underneath him.
He could feel the taller boy's hot breath on his face, he felt the warmth of his body beneath him and this closeness caused his breathing to stop.
baekhyun was known as one who falls hard and fast.

Love intrigued him and he couldn’t waite for the moment when someone will come and take over his heart.
this made him a dreamer and a hopeless romantic.

Once baekhyun laid eyes on a certain target he won't let go and chase it until he gets what he wants.
Why should chanyeol be any different?
So yeah ... The first phase of his plan failed miserably and he acted like a complete fool in front of him and half of the school but that doesn't mean he should give up.

'No! It just means I have to try harder.' He thought to himself while a smile conquered his lips.
"You're going to get up any time soon or do you just want to stay in this position for the rest of the day?"  chanyeol's deep and playful voice sent baekhyun's weak little heart to a frantic rate of beating.
 

 

A/N

Aish I'm a bad author aren't I? I'm sorry for the long hiatus this  story recently experienced and I hope this chapter will make up for it ^ ^